Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 15 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:21 pm

There was dense silence all around, cold and unnerving. Acacia tried to ignore it, but it continued to thicken as she walked, and finally she stopped and turned around. Before her was a huge black cat-like creature. Acacia froze and swallowed.
"You are the angel princess, no?" it asked, black tail flicking back and forth nonchalantly.
Acacia stared at it, her shoulders relaxing slightly. "I am, yes. Who is asking?"
The cat-like creature's eyes gleamed with amusement. "I am the guardian of the afterlife," it mused.
The afterlife? "I don't understand. Isn't Anše the guardian of souls?" asked Acacia slowly, still standing rather stiffly.
"Yes, Anše is," it said, settling down on its haunches. Its brilliant green eyes pierced Acacia's. "I am closely related to the soul guardian. Anše protects the souls, such as yours, and I take them when the body dies and decays."

Acacia frowned deeply. "I don't understand."
"When you die, princess, I shall be there to take your soul to the afterlife, where you will stay for eternity. If there was to be another reincarnation cycle I would be there to bring your soul to your infant body," it explained, voice calm and elegant.
She blinked, shocked. "So you're like ... a reaper?"

A scowl came to the guardian's face and it growled. "I am not a reaper. I am merely the guide to the afterlife. I only take souls when their connection to the body has been detached. I do not steal souls."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:16 am

Domia
She sighed, all of this 'wondering' wasn't going to get her anywhere. And it wasn't like she could go looking for him as that would make her an outsider again. She walked by his empty tent, as if she didn't know if he wasn't back yet.

Galen
Voices....? he thought sleepily, eyes not opening. Then he slipped back into sleep.
Dream:
He was pacing up and down a long hall, lit with torches, stone walls, and Vaulted ceiling. He was fidgeting, wringing his hands, nervous was an understatement. Hearing cries of pain from the other side of the door made him jump. He waned to desperately go into the room, but he knew he would just be yelled at....again, and forced back out. "How long does this take?" He muttered to himself. Azalea had been in there forever....
"These things take time." Said a firm voice, from behind him. He knew who it was before he turned to face the man...the King. The Kings face was full of amusement at watching Orin 'suffer' like this. Orin was sure his own face was full of concern.
"I thought they just kind of you know....just slide out." Orin told the King, and that was when the King laughed. Okay, so yes, Orin was funny on many occasions, he loved making people laugh, being funny was one of his 'many' gifts, but this embarrassed Orin greatly. How was he supposed to know that giving birth was so (apparently) painful?
"Why don't you go rest, I will wait here and send someone for you if anything changes." the King told him.
Orin was very tired, it was a tempting offer. One he had to turn down. He looked his father-in-law in the eyes. "Thank you for the offer, but I'm not leaving this door." he said gesturing to the one his wife was behind. "I plan on being here when she wants me, not away sleeping in bed." Orin smiled.
So both men waited, hearing the occasional burst from Azalea.

A few hours later the door opened, and a babies wailing could be heard. Wait....Orin thought, as he stood from the spot he'd been sitting for the last hour, is that two babies? his face went white as a sheet...it couldn't be. he thought. The Queen looked at the men, smiling. "You may come in." She informed the two. Orin swallowed and could have sworn it was an audible gulp.
The King and Orin entered the room. Azalea looked over at them and smiled. Orin stared, "T...tw...twins?" he said but couldn't help the smile that spread over his lips, infecting his face. he went right over to her, as she nodded.

"What? did you think that this was to tease you?" she smiled tilting one arm and then the other 'showing off' the two little ones.
If it was possible his grin grew wider, as he laughed, shaking his head. he lead over and kissed his wife's forehead. "I love all you." he said. "All three of you." he smiled, looking at the two bundles in her arms.
--------

(So...do you just not know what to put for the other?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 am

(Asfdgdhskdushsd the feels, that was so cute! xD)

Acacia stared at the guardian for a long while and finally swallowed. "Why are you here in the valley, then? No one has died," Acacia pointed out, a knot forming in her throat. No one had died yet, anyway. 
The guardian merely offered her a small smirk. "That is not something I am able to tell you, princess. But soon, you shall see."
Acacia let a glare lower her brows. "Then why did you come here? To have small-talk with the angel princess? I would think a guardian with a job such as yourself would have something much better to do."
The guardian gave a hearty laugh. "Being the angel of death is quite a lonely job, young one. To have small-talk is a blessing to me. But no, there is meaning to this visit. Know this, angel: death is lurking within the valley, and soon I shall collect the souls that will be shed."
Acacia swallowed again, watching as the guardian rose and sauntered off.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 am

(Why thank you! xxxxd)(Hahahaha death shall soon meet the valley and he's dreaming about birth in the valleyXD)

Galen
His body formed solid mass under the tree again as he woke. "What the Hell?!?!"he nearly yelled but staid at harsh tone rather than full on yelling. He filled, still, with the joy and happyness that Orin had, had at the sight of Azalea and the twins. It was officail, he thought. Life reall does suck right now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:09 am

(Oh my gosh, I totally didn't even catch that! xD I'm gonna go sleepy after this reply.)

With a pit in her stomach, Acacia shuffled toward camp once more, fear enveloping her. She could feel Galen's wakefulness but she knew he was too far from her to cause any trouble, and so she pushed him to the back of her mind. 
If that guardian told Acacia something she would take as literally as possible, many people were about to die very soon. Who was what was bothering Acacia. Was Galen to die? Is that why the guardian told her in the first place, as if to warn her before hand? Was that what the dream was about?
Acacia wheeled around and started to quickly walk toward where Galen was. She had to at least warn him, didn't she? She felt obligated to make it known that life was about to take a turn. It would be extensive life loss if the guardian of the afterlife came to her to tell her this, right?
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:37 am

Galen
He was sitting up, looking around. He remembered the tales of an Angel named Orin and the woman Azalea, but he hadn't put the two together when he saw the names in the book about him and Acacia. Those two where a feirsome team, but it was those twins who became the biggest threat the Demon's had faced. They had killed two Kings in their life time, and nearly succeded in killing a third. Azalea and Orin did a lot of damage as well....nearly whiped out the entire Royal Demon line, only one Prince remained and he had sent his son and pregnant mate deep into demon land to ensure his line would continue if he had died as well. Those where the only four who ever came so close to defeating the Demons.
Then he thought about how he stated all that in his mind. Refering to the Angels with names and his own people as 'The Demons'
Galen sighed. Why couldn't he just chose a path and stick with it? Was he going to help the Angels or become the Demon his father wanted. He actually had a choice. He realized this as if for the first time, it was up to him to forge his own path.
He curled his legs to his chest and sat watching the moon's reflection in the river. He began to think, because this was something, he relized, needed to be taken extreamly seriously. The time he had in this life was no joke. How he spent his time in this life would determine even if in a small amount, the kind of world the next him would be born into.
(Por guy, totally un awear that this is the final life lol)

(Ok,night)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Corin
He stood and went to the table littered for the Princess to read. he opened the one about them and filled in what he had just wrote. He closed the book with a big sigh and looked at the guardian. "Things are about to get very bloody." he said and headed for the doors. "Unless you think the Princess is strong enough to fight, i sujest you get her back her and help re-gain more strength. Or all we have all worked so hard towards will fail." he told An§e.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:50 pm

(And Anše also has to get them to fall in love, too. xD Poor guardian gets to deal with that mess.)

Acacia spotted Galen before she felt the heat in her chest overwhelm her. She couldn't see his face and so in the din Galen looked like a lump of contorted flesh. Acacia frowned a little and made her way toward him. "Galen?" she whispered.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 pm

(Lol totally!!!)(and sorry wehn i put it'sname it looks wrong. my tablet doesn't have that option for the 's')

Galen
He looked up, having sensing her getting nearer. "Hello." he said. "What's got you so down?" he asked. looking at the moons reflection again.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:07 pm

(Mine doesn't either. It's a Czech symbol, making the 's' make the 'sh' sound, I guess. Razz)

"That's why I came to find you," she explained, lowering herself down so she was at eye level. Something was wrong with Galen, she could see and feel it, but first she needed to tell him what the guardian had said. "The guardian of the afterlife is in the valley," she told him, swallowing back the panic that was rising in her throat. She received no response from that. "Something bad is going to happen," Acacia went on. "Do you know anything that would cause the guardian to make itself known? That would cause so many of our people to die?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:16 pm

Galen
He looked over at her. "My being made King on a Battlefield strew with the bodies of Demons, and the loss of people I care about.Being surounded by that much...I could go beserk." her replied. "So you see the afterlife guardian and the other guardian..." he studied her for a moment. "You are something new." he said, not really thinking about what he said it just came out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Acacia did not truly know what he meant in his last statement. Galen seemed so ... unlike himself. "What do you mean?" she asked, moving closer to him to peer at his face a little. She could feel the difference within him, and with that feeling came one to help. Acacia knew she could make him feel better, but she didn't know how he would react.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:48 am

Galen
He shrugged. "Being king is a lot more power then I have...and the king gains strength from every evil thought every evil thing thought, said, or done. all of that flowing into me on the battle field. not only would i go insain for a while and my firre could kill a lot of people. then also it leaves me open and vlnerable to attack" he said. "It's a scary time in any kings life....probably the most scary."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:32 am

Acacia let her hand rest on his knee and let her head move to the side. "Why did you start to think about that?" she asked, a little worried about him. The way he was speaking and acting wasn't like Galen.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:47 am

Galen
"I fell asleep here...and had a dream."he sighed. "You're talking about death, and my dream was about the birth of two of the most dangerous Angel's." He told her. "Orin and Azalea had twins...The Twins alone killed 4 demon Kings in their time, while Orin and Azalea nearly whipped out the whole Royal demon line." he said. "You saw death and I saw the birth of King killers. makes me think my time might be near."he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:58 pm

Acacia swallowed quietly and let herself settle down before him, now much more comfortable than she had been before. She touched his cheek with the tips of her fingers. "I don't think you're going to be the one dying, Galen," she told him gently.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Galen
"How would you know that? it's a battle, anything can happen" he said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 pm

"I know things, Galen, and you won't die," she assured him.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Galen
he shrugged. "So...how are you?" he asked. "It's gotta be un-nerving seeing the beast of death." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:37 pm

(The guardians are gonna have genders. xD Because now that they've been named I can't stand saying 'it'. So Ketaola is a female and Anše is a male. There. lol)

Acacia let a small smile grow on her mouth. "I've been fine . . . somewhat," she said, avoiding the topic of her dream. "And Ketaola is not the guardian of death, but of the afterlife. I guess she leads the souls to the afterlife and brings them to their new body. It was more eerie, really."
Her hand hadn't left his face. "And how are you?" she asked, "Aside from what you have just told me."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 pm

(ok lol)

Galen
he smiled just a tad. "Hungry...and board, and extreamly alone with my thoughts. Which I'm not liking." he said. "Almost started talkin to myself...I've never been this long without someone around to yell or anything." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Acacia smiled a little and closed her eyes a little. "I'm sorry about everything that's happened," she whispered. "The dreams, the complications, just ... all of it. All this, that's happened in the past months."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:44 pm

Galen
"Yeah.....I said a lot of things....I shouldn't of." he said. "caused you trouble....probably ruined any chance for trying to end this war anytime soon...Who would want to talk to a demon? let alone one that has tried to kill people you care about and you...who'd believe that that same demon actually wants to talk peace?" he sighed. "i screwed up big time...."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:05 pm

(Was eating dinner. Sorry for the late reply.)

Acacia could feel a weight lifted from her shoulders, but still the dream loomed over her like a cloud. Should she even tell Galen about the nightmare after what he had just told her? He thought he was going to die, why tell him that she had dreamed of his death?
Letting out a shaky breath, she met his gaze, but when she opened her mouth she couldn't think of a thing to say. She closed it and frowned slightly.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:11 pm

(It's fine XD)

Galen
"Stop feeling so conflicted and just say what's on your mind already." i smirked a bit. "seriously...you should try not to think about what to say and just say what you feel like. it can help a lot of things." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum