Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 9 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Blaine covered his face against the fire, then turned and tackled Galen to the ground. "And you are a fool," Blaine spat, punching Galen in the face. It was then that he spotted Zane sprinting toward where Blaine had watched the king disappear. He punched Galen in the face once more, then sprung from him and followed Zane.
There was a dead demon in the doorway of the tent, and the demon king lay a few feet away, King James standing over him. King James had a knife in his shoulder, but he was too busy threatening the demon king to notice.
"Never touch my daughter again," he growled, "or I swear I will kill you." Then he punched the king in the face, knocking him unconscious. He reached back and pulled the knife from his back. He turned to Blaine and sputtered, "We shall leave, now."
Blaine nodded and ran from the tent. "Angels, to the forest!"
The majority of them killed who they were dealing with and started into the forest, picking up the dead as they went. Most of the dogs had dead on their backs, but Muer ran to gather Zane and the king, and just as they had appeared, the angels disappeared.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Galen
he groaned, sitting up, rubbing his head. "What in the..." he was broke off by Domia's voice. "Cable's dead." she said running up to him. "The king is ok..." she said reaching his side. "You let that half-wit get the better of you. What were you doing?" she said p-o'ed at him.
Galen sighed, as he stood. "I wasn't at my best today that's all." he said.
She slapped his face. "That's bull, you have been less than average ever since that stupid princess got taken." she snapped then walked off. Leaving Galen to sit there. She was right....what was wrong him?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:16 pm

(My computer is being so stupid. If you were wondering why my replies are slow, that is the reason.

When the soldiers reached the camp, Muer did not slow down. The king was injured and she needed to get him to Ezra quickly. She dove through the equestrians and skidded to a halt in front of Ezra's tent. "Ezra! The king has been stabbed," she called into the tent.
Ezra appeared, eyes wild. "Let me see him."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:23 pm

(eyes wild lol. oh ok yeah i was wondering. Oh, and I finished pairing up the names. XD and I have pictures to go with my guys too XD)

Galen
He got up and went to a medic. "Check the King." he said, and went to look in on Kira. she was safe. Corla, the one who ran in to protect her was hurt but okay. He nodded to them. Then went back out to again pile the dead and burn them
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:30 pm

(Yeah, like Ezra's freaking out. GIVE THEM TO MEEEEE, SO THAT I MAY PUT THEM ON MY PAPER I MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR IT because this role play is my life. I also made a cover for A Castle Made of Glass, except it's a "the" now instead of an "a".)

Blaine sat on the boulder at the end of the hill and watched the forest in case Acacia came up or the demons chose to attack in return. His skin stung from where Galen had burned him, but it was satisfying to know that he had electrocuted him and punched him twice in the face. The prince would be a bloody mess for a while, and his nose and jaw would swell with Blaine's knuckles. He could already feel the bruises setting in.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 pm

(Ok, if you wanted my pictures for my k'ters tell me I will mail that list to you, it would be much easier.)

1)      Dahlia & Leo
2)      Iris & Alden
3)      Lily & Nolan
4)      Datura & Kern (demon)
5)      Pieris & Byron
6)      Aster & Enos
7)      Angelonia & Lark
8 )     Nicandra & Camden (demon)
9)      Alcea & Ward
10)   Hosta & Selmer (demon)
11)   Freesia & Nork-al
12)   Calaminthia & Devon
13)   Gazania & Keagon (demon)
14)   Laurel & Zorin
15)   Diascia & Jerroll
16)   Spiraea & Durton
17)   Azalea & Orin
18)   Forsythia & Myron
19)   Camellia & Dion
20)   Ruellia & Urban
21)   Cleome & Tolden
22)   Amaryllis & Rush
23)   Acacia & Galen (demon)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Galen
his body still felt off from the lightning, he was really dizzy and light headed. That didn't stop him, as he kept going. this camp was gunna get clean and then...soon as the dizzy went away, they would strike back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:41 pm

(Yeah, just email them to me. I agree, it would be so much easier. xD)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 am

The guardian's ear pricked up and its head tilted to the side. "There has been a battle, and your father is wounded."
Acacia had been nose deep in the story of Azalea and Orin when the guardian had spoke and immediately she dropped the book. Garcon had been awake, but he did not speak Old Angelic and so he did not understand what had been said. He could see the alarm in her eyes, though, and he sat up. "Acacia, what is it?"
"We need to go back. We have to go back . . . my father." Acacia turned to the guardian, shaking now. "We have to leave."
"Not yet, young angel. You are not needed there, yet. When you are, I shall send you," the guardian said, gazing out of the window.
Acacia stared at it in shock. "I have to go now! He needs me!"
The guardian's eyes flashed with intelligence. "Your father does not need you. He has your healer. There are furious demons within the forest, and if they were to see you then you would be taken. Stay here until I say it is a good time to leave," it instructed, its voice soothing Acacia's nerves. She allowed herself to relax and drank from the goblet set out for her. Ezra would be able to help her father. He would be fine.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:13 am

Galen
"Domia, Go get all the survivors and bring them back here, we will not let this go unpunished." he told her. she took off and Galen started making arrangements at camp.

(I gtg, I'll be back in like an hour or so)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:17 am

(Okay.)

Acacia began to pace, Garcon watching her, but the guardian was not amused by this. "Sit down, princess, and read. To worry like this only prolongs the suffering you feel," it told her and she stopped, sitting herself down. But she couldn't read, not when she was so concerned for her father.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:54 am

Galen
he took a seat waiting for Domia to return, and tried to 'get his head on straight'. what was going on with him? was this from the lightning?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:09 am

(I'm drawing the guardian as a reference. And it is such a slow process, seriously. I swear the face itself took an hour.)

Acacia picked at a piece of the fruit, occupying her thoughts with examining the seeds and the flesh within. She kept looking up at the guardian, who was gazing up at the sky as it's tail tapped against the polished tile floor. Its massive shoulders were relaxed, as though it knew exactly what was going to happen, and maybe it did. The guardian seemed to know that whatever was to happen, it would be important and end well.
"Keep eating the fruit," it murmured, looking back at her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:17 am

Galen
Domia came back wit the men. He sat her down and began to explain the plan to her.

Corin
he dropped down in front of the guardian. "Hey there." he said and walked into the library. he saw the princess, and smiled slightly. he walked over to an area of the library and pulled out some papers from under his coat. "Where did the current story arc go?" he asked looking at the guardian, seemingly ignoring the princess. "I have additions." he said.

(The Acacia/Galen story is what he means)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 am

The guardian rose from where it sat and padded toward Acacia. It picked through her pile of books and took one, and turned to the man who had come into the library so suddenly. "She is studying her history," it told the man, placing the book on the floor and opening it to the last page. The binding opened and made space for the new additions to the book.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:30 am

Corin
"I see, smart thing to do...should have started sooner though." he said. He placed the pages in the book. "You waited to long to get their attention, things are not going well on my side." he said to the guardian.

Galen
He had Domia tell the men and explain things as he went to see Kira. he took a seat next to her. "We're heading out soon...I will leave someone with you incase they anticipate and send a small raiding party." he said. Then he got up and went to his father to tell him about what they were doing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 am

The guardian sighed heavily. "The young demon had visited here a few weeks before, but he does not understand as this one does. She has returned numerous times." It turned to look at Acacia, its white-blue eyes staring into hers. "How bad is it with the demons?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am

Corin
"The Boy is retreating deep in and letting his inner demons control him. He is consumed by the madness of the demons." he said. "The girls father just did a raid on them, killing the only childhood friend the boy had, he's consumed with revenge." he said. "He wants to turn from all the growth that he's made." he said and stood. "You should have revealed this place to the girl first not that idiot boy who is constantly switching sides. you knew she'd be the better shot and yet you went with the boy." he said returning the book to the table where the young princess sat.

(I'm sure with the time your taking the picture will come out great. it shall be worth-it! XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:58 am

"If I had known he had found Stark's castle I would have kept him from it," the guardian grumbled. "He came once and once only. At least he did not find the library. If he had discovered this place I do not know what the boy would have done." The guardian eyed Acacia. "Shall I send her away to find him now, or does a few minutes' wait offer a better outcome?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:07 am

Corin
"Even I can't answer that now. He is about to lead his forces in retaliation, the kings still down. Now because of her father petty threats both kings are out of battle." he said. "It can not be stopped. But if warned she might not loos the king, as I'm sure that's who the boy will look for." he replied. "It depends on if you think her brother is ready for the crown." he said. "The choice is yours."

Galen
he received his father 'blessing' for the attack and went out. Domia was finishing and he went to grab some meat..he was starving. They would move out as soon as everyone got their armor and stuff together.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:16 am

Acacia stared at them, her green eyes wide. "Now, I should leave now," she said, suddenly overwhelmed with emotions of revenge she knew were not her own. "Galen is leaving now. Please," Acacia begged, her eyes containing both fear but courage she wasn't aware she had.
The guardian nodded and stared at Garcon. "Dog," it said in thick, chunky words that sounded awkward coming from the guardian, "go."
Garcon rose and grew into his half-morphed form and Acacia jumped onto his back. "You must be quick, angel, or you may not have a father to return to."
Garcon took off at full speed, taking the fastest path he could. Through the window, which wasn't actually paned with glass she discovered when there was no shattering. It was like a thin sheen of energy or something. But she didn't have time to think about that, not yet.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:20 am

Galen
Everyone was ready so they all headed out, leaving a small number behind to protect the king and Kira. they took to the woods, and made their way towards the Angel's camp
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:26 am

Garcon, even at full speed, would not reach the camp for at least ten minutes. This made Acacia's blood run cold, because that was enough time for Galen to reach the camp and kill her father. Fear made her adrenaline soar, and she prayed that Blaine or someone would see them in time.

(The good thing is none of the soldiers have taken off their armor. lol)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:32 am

Galen
as they moved he felt a pain rise in his chest, that wasn't his. She knew about what was going on...how? he thought as they moved. he quickened their pace. he had split the group in two. the main group...his group would attack coming up the valley why him? cause like crap they'd think he'd let someone else lead this thing. So Domia and her half would wait in the trees untill it was the perfect moment
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:36 am

Blaine rose from where he had been sitting and turned, murmuring to three of the men to go and watch the king. He felt uneasy. Demons would not just allow them to escape like the did. Something bad was going to happen, he could feel it in his bones.
"Men . . . just be at the ready," he called to his soldiers who were all in the pavilion eating.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum