Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 6 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Fri May 03, 2013 12:09 am

Galen
he had fallen asleep there. a while later he got up and walked back to camp. He walked down to the torture area and watched and the Twin Terrors were working over a demon that had tried to leave...a deserter. Galen sat on the steps and watched, smiling...'no this feels right...it feels 'good' ' he thought to himself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:50 am

(We need to figure out what should happen now. (: Because the two kings obviously are furious with each other, Galen is pissed as ever and let himself fall into the demon-ness, and Acacia is all weak 'n' stuff and doing some research. So should we just focus on them drawing apart? Or do you have a better idea than that?)

Acacia followed the guardian farther into the library than Galen and she had gone. The aged and worn floors and rooms slowly changed into those that appeared newer, cleaner, but still as ancient. "Why are these halls so . . ." she began, but paused for she was at loss of words.
The guardian smirked over its shoulder. "They are this way because they are not so frequently used. The rooms beyond were once living quarters, but we are not staying in this wing."
She blinked. "Then why are we coming down this way?"
"Because, it is the only way to our destination."
Acacia was a little wary of that statement. "And where exactly is our destination?"
"The library where the history is held. This history, young angel, is in depth and with much detail. Like the books you would read. Your answers will be found in the volumes written about you and the young demon prince."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:33 pm

(What I think, is that no matter what Galen does or becomes try as much as he like it will be as the tiger thingy has said. it is not a choice they have to make. it is something that was set in motion way to long ago. I think that this is a young lonely boy's final test of true purity. it started as a look, then the first marriage, then whatever the other lives did, all the way to their last life. culminating all the true-ness inside Marek to lead him to make his sacrifice, which paths the way for one final redemption of everyone. and no matter how 'dark' Galen gets Acacia MUST bring him out of it. I think he should get darker, trying to cover up the pure-ness inside. While Acacia realizes the truth through her research, that without her when Galen becomes King he will destroy everything. But with her together they can save a lot of people who made a wrong choice. since the begining of it all this was the plan. The final re-incarnation cycle, is here. So wehther she wants to or not she has to be an annoying friend that nags at him until he sees the light again, and they can walk into their destiny together. if you like it and want more of my thought behind it let me know and I shall give you more. hehehe. if not then tell me. but ultimatly for now...He should grow darker the battles intesify and she learns the truth behind who the two of them are meant to be.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Galen
when the Twins took a break he stood and headed out he went to his father, he was done talking 'peace missions'. He was ready for action. He went to his fathers bedside and talked with him. The king was still getting over serious wounds. they talked of the attack they would give in retaliation to what they had done.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:37 am

(So what you're saying is there's a larger purpose to the reincarnations? And I didn't really understand what you meant by "... a young lonely boy's final test of true purity". But aside from that, I really like that idea. (: Keep going! More to the story behind them is totally fine by me!)

Silence fell over the two then, and Acacia was left to look at old portraits of men and women who watched no one and stared at the walls across from them, never to see the light of the day or anyone aside from the guardian who walked the halls and a chosen few who happened upon the large castle. The idea to Acacia was rather lonely, but she couldn't think on it for very long, for the guardian paused before massive double doors that reached high above them.
The guardian murmured a phrase in a language even Acacia had not learned, probably as ancient as the Earth itself. The large doors yawned open and Acacia and the guardian stepped into what obviously was the library. Huge bookshelves that reached the ceiling were stacked full of thick, leather bound books. The books were marked with distinct labels, the generation and era and year, and for specific people the names of those people.
"You will find your books on the table there," the guardian instructed, settling down before a large window that showed a huge garden. It rested its head on its paws and closed its eyes.
Acacia didn't question why all the books of history she would need had already been set out for her and began to walk toward them slowly, taking in the library. Each book held the history of her and Galen's people, written specifically to study and understand. It was absolutely fascinating to her.
Sitting down in one of the cushioned chairs, she pulled the first book to her and began to read about Dahlia and Leo.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 am

the part you didn't understand was just hinted at when they found the book with the list of names and lovers. the ceiling had pictures that moved, telling of the day from the begining of the story you sent me. how they were all walking and running. I put some info in right there about how Leo had been orphaned during all the trials, and is parents never believed so he was truely alone. it was also the first time he laid eyes on Dahlia..or whatever her human name was. You see I didn't put this part in, but Leo had only reacently converted his beliefs with-in the last year. Yes he stayed with the Angels but he and the rest that had made the choice near the end had hardly been givin a chance to live for God so this reincarnation thing was made up, and it was one last chance for the 'evil' humans too. So, all of his many lives had technically been a test on how far he was willing to go with and for God. being made the heir to the Demon Kingdom wasn't really the punishment they thought it is. it's a reward in disquize. because of the higher purpose for the reincarnations.

I say this cause God always has a plan. every step we take every course correction he helps us make is all leading back to what he wants for our lives. The Bigger picture, living for tomorrow while in today, because tomorrow isn't promised. same for them, tomorrow wasn't promised and Marek died. God made sure he was in the right place at the right time, so as to make a choice. seeing as they still all have free will to a certain extent, he chose how to handle the information that he saw and heard. God knowing what is choice would be, because He knows everything, had the plan already in motion.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:26 am

(Oooh, that makes so much more sense. (: And I really like that idea! Brings it back around to God. It never really occurred to me that the situation Galen was in could actually be a good thing, and that what Marek did could have been, also, a good thing. Very nice, Raven, I like it.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:29 am

Galen
his father wasn't questioning Galen's change of heart he was on glad that his son was 'back'. That he truely did have a worthy heir for whenever he did finally die.
Galen surpised even himself with all the knowledge he had of the military workings. He usually left a great deal of it to Domia, his second in command, not wanting to use up all his time on the war. But now things were changing, and the knowledge he retained from Domia's and his fathers constant prattling was finally good for something.

Galen stood, The King needed rest to get better so he left the tent. He spread his wings wide, and took off into the sky, hovering over his camp. The angel's had truely hurt his numbers....but, one extreamly well planned sneak attack was all they needed to gain the upper hand. a nasty smirk covered his face and he flew slowly towards the valley taking it all in, making sure he knew everything he could. They would not expect an attack while his father was still weak...so his plan was to wait just a bit longer for some more of his men to heal. Then...they would take those stupid purists down.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:39 am

Thank You XD

It never truly accured to me either till I was answering your first question. I mean, I always knew that Marek believed it was the right thing. but to have it truly of been the right step for him to take...that just popped in earlier today lol. 

and we kind of played with the combining of the two, Demon and Angel in the other times we've done this Rp. But now there's a true reason behind the actions and hearts of our k'ters. I like the thought that we have all this be part of God's final redemption for everyone. because we use him as a scape goat in this 'epic adventure' , lol, but all we did was say yeah, he does reincarnation now. but He doesn't move without a purpose, and I think that if your still doing the story thing with all this then, we needed to give a reason for His current actions.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 pm

(I still am working on it. (: I've just been sorting through all of our replies and such. I already have a good chunk of the first chapter written, actually, in a notebook. I do agree with you on all of that, though, that we did really need a real reason as to why God would go through all the "trouble" of the reincarnations. Your reason is perfect. ^-^ It also gives an actual plot to the book(s) instead of the two of them just trying not to fall in love and such. That plot would work, it just would be empty and a little boring. xD)

The reading of just one part of the first book was time consuming, and Acacia ended up sitting in the chair until the guardian padded to the fireplace to light a fire. The library was shrouded in shadow, but she didn't wish to leave. This woman she was reading about had once been her, hundreds of years before, and as she read Acacia found little mannerisms that Dahlia did to be things she did as well.
"Princess, I believe you should be heading back," the guardian said, sitting down next to her and placing a large paw over the page Acacia had been scanning.
Acacia looked up and frowned out the window at the darkening garden. Letting out a small sigh of agreement, she rose to her feet. "Shall I come tomorrow?" she asked as the guardian walked her from the library.
It nodded its large head. "Yes, you shall. I require you to know this history, young angel, for it is important for the future of both your people."
A frown came to Acacia's face. Why would it be important for her to know the exact history of all of her past lives? Where was the purpose in that? When Acacia asked the guardian this, it made a low growling sound in the back of its throat. It was not impatience, but, rather, amusement. "You shall soon know, young one. Now, go, for as the sun sets dangers with arise in the valley." With that, the guardian disappeared into the shadows of the hallways and Acacia was left to hurry toward the castle entrance.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

(I forgot about something MAJOR that we decided on earlier!! Acacia is Galen's 'true' mate. like how everyone thinks that it's actually Kira, the future head woman. So since it's actually Acacia we decided that they'd sometimes feel the emotions of the other or something along those lines. So I think that with the loss of her powers Galen should experience some weakness of his own...somehow...But I don't know what, you got ideas? And maybe the loss of her abilities weakens his bond to her, she still feels his stuff like she normally would, but he barely feels her's...maybe that's why he flipped the coin so quickly to being evil. Because she's the one that,even without them knowing, has helped him stay in contact with the 'pure' part of himself? idk...I'm spit ballin ideas here lol.)

Galen
He felt the suns rays making a slightly stronger impact through the clouds then it does during the winter, some of the snow on the trees where slowly beginning to melt. Was this the slow start to the spring or was it simply a 'hot' winter day? he wondered. The darkness and bleakness of winter helped the demons have an upper edge in things, seeing as they thrived in the dark desolate places. At that thought his head turned to the left, and he looked into the distance... maybe they could give a surprise attack that was truly a surprise.... He thought. he flew towards the forbidden forest. Things might just get interesting...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:31 pm

(Yes, I like that idea. I think that he should just physically feel weak, and he should feel tired as well. And so I was thinking last night, what if the garden is like the Garden of Eden, and the castle has no actual place. Like, the entrance could be anywhere depending on whether the guardian allows them to enter, if that makes sense? So no matter the season outside of the "realm", the garden is always spring and it's always warm and blooming there. I think that the Scribes (the angel and demon who don't really have sides and are brothers, your creation (:, who record the history and such) should reside there and record everything in the library. And so, it being the Garden, I was thinking maybe Acacia going there is helping the process of her getting stronger. Obviously it's only been a day, but after a while she should start to get her strength and powers back. Also just spit-balling.)

Acacia shuffled through the snow slowly, suddenly very tired once more. The valley opened up to her like a mouth, looking much larger than usual now that she had to move through it so slowly. The last lights of the day were fading, and this is when Acacia realized just how long she had been in the library. She had reached it in the early hours of the morning, and now night was closing in.
"My father will be furious with me," she breathed and ducked her head, moving through the snow as fast as she could.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Galen
he landed just out side the forest and walked in. This would be great if it worked out. it was suddenly very creepy, even though he was a demon it was VERY creepy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:01 pm

( I like your idea XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Acacia reached the foot of the hill in twenty minutes, and the climb up to camp was slow and painful. By the time she was at the entrance she could barely feel her feet or legs, and it was a miracle she didn't collapse into the snow. Garcon was the first to spot her. He yelped and dashed toward her right before Acacia could waver and fall and caught her. She landed in a mass of thick fur and muscle and Garcon, in a form between his true form and his dog form, carried her into camp.
Her father and Blaine had been sitting in the pavilion, nervously picking at food and studying a map of the surrounding area. When the two men spotted Acacia draped over Garcon's back they hurried over. There was a mix of fury and relief in her father's eyes, but he knew better than to scold her at the moment. When she was lucid, maybe.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Galen
The further he walked into the forest the worse it seemed. The trees seemed to move and and the wind seemed to whisper. He kept walking in the path he thought they would take, not that there was an actual path, but he would make one if it seemed like this could work
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:35 pm

(Okay, after this I'm going to have to go. I'm going to a movie with my dad, but once it's over I'll be back.)

Blaine helped her from Garcon's back and moved her to the table where the two had been sitting. "Are you okay?" he asked her softly, his head tilted to the side. Her breathing was uneven and Acacia felt odd and hungry, and so she shrugged limply.
"I can't say yes, but I can't say no," she mumbled and leaned against him.
"Where were you?" her father demanded, trembling slightly.
Acacia looked up at him with her eyes. "The forest."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:59 pm

(Ok coolio Hope you have fun! I saw 'Man of Steel' two days ago. I loved it...just have to be open to a more modernized look at things.)

Galen
He was starting to feel tired, though he had hardly done a thing today. Galen decided to do this another day and walked out the way he came...or rather the way he thought he'd gone. After walking a considerable distance, he looked around, something was wrong. This was the exact way he had went...but he should have reached the edge if not had been out by now. He looked up to the trees, but there was no hope of flying out and he was to tired feeling to climb up one.

That was when things started to get even stranger. A small shiver went through his body, the trees blowing a breeze-less wind through the forest (If that makes any sense). The air was stagnant, yet it felt as if the wind was actually blowing IN him. The familiar heat of his body was fading, what was this new feeling he had? He held his hand a few inches from his body and a fireball appeared, with-in seconds the fire was out. He did it again, the same result. Galen looked around, his eyes having a hard time seeing as well as he usually could. Some shapes blended with others, he couldn't see a tree that was 5 feet away. In the beginning he thought his eyes would adjust to such darkness as his eyes always had, He hadn't really noticed that they hadn't...not till now. He wasn't scared, just unable to understand all this. 
What was happening? he thought.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:11 pm

(Did I tell you I was going to see Man of Steel? Because . . . that's what I saw. And I LOVED it . . . so much.)

There was now irritation in her father's eyes. It burned there like brown fire and he threw his hands from his hair and furiously began to pace. The muscles of his arms tightened and Acacia, as weak as she was, could do nothing except breathe raggedly into Blaine's arm.
"You were in the forest?" he roared, wheeling around to face her. "In the condition you are in, Acacia?! Are you a fool, or completely clueless as to what shape you are in? You cannot continue to go there like you are!"
Acacia glared at him, but a shudder of fatigue went through her body. She momentarily curled into herself, eyes closed, but it was only for a second. Green flames shone in her eyes when she opened them. "I shall bring Garcon, then, if you are so concerned. He is perfectly capable of protecting me," she spat weakly.
Her father gawked at her. "Are you purposefully going against my words?"
Acacia sat up weakly, but fell against Blaine once more. "Yes. Now, can I be led to my tent so I can sleep?"
Blaine helped her up once her father nodded indignantly, silence settling down over the pavilion as the princess was led out slowly. She leaned all of her weight into Blaine, and he was gentle with her as he set her down on her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. He leaned down, kissed her forehead, and left.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

(No lol. you did not tell me. it's just the best thing out right now, I assumed. lol XD) (It was awesome! wasn't it? I mean yeah things where changed a little but still! lol. I'm a huge Superman/Smallville fan. lol.)

Galen
He kept walking around until he finally just collapsed from fatigue. his eyes closed and he was out like a light. there was a small sensation of being dragged along the ground...but was that real...he didn't know.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:36 pm

(I love Smallville! And I really liked this Superman. ^-^ I seriously can't wait to buy it so I can watch it all the time, lol. It was changed a little, sure, but that's the point. (: If it were the same there wouldn't be a different effect.)

That night Acacia dreamed of the library before it was used as a place to hold her peoples' history. Dahlia was sitting amongst the books with Leo, reading and chatting and laughing and reading the literature of the humans. They seemed happy together, acting like young lovestruck adults who couldn't get enough of one another, even though they would fall silent at the angry glare from an older man who had to have been Dahlia's tutor. There was a garden outside of the window, filled with beautiful and blooming flowers. It was a pleasant dream to have, compared to how Acacia was feeling when she was lucid.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:48 pm

(Yeah I know. I'm happy they made it more modern and didn't try for the classic good boy, that was originally created. Back then the farmers really believed they were the center of the food market (they were and still are), but times where good back then...the economy everything. this movie you can see how the economy isn't as 'happy'. that it's more like it is today, and with more superman movies we will probably see more of that. I personally Can not WAIT! lol)

Galen
-laying asleep- 

He woke up with a start, looking around. where was he? this wasn't the place he'd fallen down at. he would have remembered falling and landing on planks of wood. The sun was hardly peeking through but it was enough for him to see his suroundings, which he was greatfull for. There were blankets on top of him old, worn and weathered looking. he looked around and saw what was left of a counter, where the windows where suposed to be was just big gaping holes, most of the roof was gone, but this was obviously at one point a house. But who's? who would want to live in here? then he stopped. Who brought me here? he thought. he looked around. "Where are you?" he said dangerously. No one answered.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:50 pm

(You think you could mail me what I had put about the guys who dont have a side? the history note takers or whatever? lol. it's not on this site and I don't remember the names. maybe we should have a small bio for them and the Guardian Acacia's talking with so much?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:58 pm

(Holy crap, I know. And I cannot tell you how pleased I was when Clark and the general totally destroyed New York. It was my favorite part, mostly because it showed just how powerful they are. And I also really like how after Clark killed the general, he started to cry into Lois. It showed just how conflicted he is. I definitely like Clark's character. (:
Okay. (: I have the entire role play in Word. Want me to just email the whole thing to you? Because then you could look through and remember stuff. (It's freaking 86 or so pages). But yeah, I think we should make a small bio for them. And I'll have to draw the guardian. I can post the picture on Facebook.)

Acacia listened in on their conversation. It was about flowers and fire and how to combine them would be truly amazing. The idea obviously pleased Dahlia thoroughly, because a smile widened her face and showed dimples in her cheeks.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 pm

(I KNOW RIGHT?!?! I loved it!! though I do have to say I LOVED the last scene when Clark joins the daily planet and lois is all 'I'm Lois Lane, welcome to the Planet.' OMG!! my friend who took me to see it wit her...We were the ONLY TWO in the PACKED theater who got the Irony in that statement!! lol) (And Yes!! please just mail it to me. DarkAngel12345678912@gmail.com )

Galen
"Get out." said a deep voice. "Get out, and never come back in here again." said the voice.

"Who are you!" Galen said, annoyed. "Show your face you coward." Galen said.

The voice laughed, it was a deep rich sound. "I am not the one wanting to sneak around." it said. Galen was about to object when the voice continued. "You are the one looking for a way to sneak into your enemies camp." it said. Now that got Galen's attention. how did this thing know what he was doing in these woods? "I know a great many things about Galen." it said. "I am allowing you to leave with your life intact. I could have killed you while you slept...I could of killed you while you walked around aimlessly, or I could kill you right now. But I'm not. I'm giving you a chance to GET OUT."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum