Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 13 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Acacia watched Galen calmly, trying to keep the butterflies in her stomach from intensifying. "You're very observant," she commented, her eyes going from his eyes to his sword and back again. Now Acacia really wished her scabbard was strapped around her hip. Even if she had her little dagger, it wasn't much of a match to Galen's sword.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Galen
he growled. "Dont mock me you filthy Angel!" he snapped. "A princess really should know her manors."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:25 am

Acacia blinked at him, surprised. She took a step away from him, her head tilted to the side. "What did I ever do to you, Galen, that would make you hate me so much?" she demanded, "Aside from stopping you from killing my father?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:56 am

Galen
"You're an Angel, didn't realize I needed a reason." he said. "Besides, You think stopping me was all you've done? I may hate the man, but but my own father wont even look at me. He denies my very existence. That stunt you pulled robbed me of more than honor. I'm shunned by everyone at that camp, and once Domia kills someone worth anything, she'll shun me as well. I wont have anyone that will speak to me or look at me without disdain or mockery. I'm the Crowned Prince! And you have screwed up everything." he said "It really is to bad you don't have anything more than that pathetic little knife, you might of offered a decent fight." he said pulling his sword out and readying himself for an attack
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Acacia offered Galen a frown and when he was closer to her, Acacia sighed softly and made a large root come up from the ground and crash into his jaw, flinging him up and backward. She might still be weak, but Acacia was becoming stronger every hour, and if Galen believed that she couldn't put up a fight then he was wrong.
"Galen, I'm sorry about that!" Acacia insisted, sweeping open her wings and jumping into the air to hover over him. "But I had to stop you, had to." All she wanted to do was tell Galen that she could help him, but at the moment that didn't seem like the best thing to say. Acacia did know that it was time for her to start opening Galen's eyes and not allow him to sink within himself and become more of a demon than he already was.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:06 pm

Galen
he quickly scrambled to his feet. "You did not!" he called to her. He spread his wings and soared up, like she had. "You want to fight with power? Fine, but fire is a natural enemy of all things wood." he said gesturing all around. everything she could use around them was potentially flammable.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:23 pm

Acacia couldn't help the smirk that grew on her face. Yes, he could burn her precious growing things, but Acacia could always grow more. More than Galen's fire could handle if she truly wanted to, and so she hovered two or so yards away from him and watched his anger. Acacia didn't want to do anything she didn't have to, because even though she was getting stronger she didn't know how long she could last.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Galen
he stared at her. "Why do you keep going to that place, taking the same rout?" he asked. "You can get to that road without taking the obvious rout yet you don't." he said. "Why if you value your life so much, do you put yourself right where I know you'll be?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:39 pm

Acacia's head tilted to the side. "Because, Galen, you might not know who or what you are, but I do, and if you haven't noticed every time you try and even hurt me you hesitate and back down as of late." She kept their distance as it was, wary of what he might do now. Galen didn't appear to have a hint of hesitation in his eyes this time, not after so many chances he had had of killing her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Galen
he gave a laugh, it was a creepy hollow sort of laugh. "Oh? then Please enlighten me Princess." he said crossing his arms, staring daggers in her direction
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:56 pm

(After this reply I'm going to be shopping with my mom, so I might be gone for about an hour. And beware . . . this reply might just suck. xD)

Acacia watched his body language and inwardly cringed at the bitterness. "Well, for one, prince, you might want to let it be less obvious that you're at war with your inner demons, and your inner angels as well. You say that feeling things is a weakness, and yet you feel constantly. Not only my emotions, which bothers you endlessly, but your own. You also doubt yourself as a demon, because what sort of demon, especially the crowned prince, experiences dreams and nightmares as you do? What sort of demon argues with himself over right and wrong, because normal demons don't do the right thing, do they? And you want peace, Galen, but you also love the heat of battle. If you were normal, would you not just kill me when you had the chance?" Acacia dared nearing him, closing a small distance between them. "If you were normal, you wouldn't feel an uncontrollable pull toward me, or be able to feel my emotions, or know of my whereabouts, or experience a weird warmth when I'm near. If you were a normal demon you would have killed me the day we met, or when you captured me, but every time something like that happens you let me go." Acacia's head tilted to the side again. "What kind of demon does that?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:06 pm

(ok. What do you mean suck? I thought the reply was brilliant! lol)

Galen
"Shut up!" he said. "You...You don't know anything about what I'm going through." he said. "All that feeling crap is normal for your kind, your 'normal'!" he snapped. "I'm not making it obvious. No one but you seems to care about my actions one way or the other." he said. He made his body heat intensify, as a deterrent for her to come nearer. He couldn't stand that she was right about everything she said. and he couldn't stand that sickly warm feeling he gets inside the closer she was.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:23 pm

(D'awww, well thank yew. :3 I didn't really know how it would come out. xD It ended up being alright.)

Acacia was watching his reaction. "You just answered my question, Galen. All that feeling is normal for us, us including you." She continued getting closer, ignoring the searing heat. "Remember all of that history we read, how you're Leo and you're Marec, and you're so many other angels as well." She made it sound as though it was completely normal for her to be calling him an angel, when he was in fact a demon. A born demon, at least, but his soul, as the guardian had said, whispered of his angelic origins. Acacia was going to pound the facts into him whether he wanted them or not.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Galen
"I don't want to be an Angel!" he said. "Look at me, I'm a Demon." he said. "I just want to be normal. Normal for my kind, not yours." he said. "I'm tired of always caring one way or the other. Having to Come up with lies for why I don't want to fight. I'm sick of trying to cover my tracks so I don't get notice and killed." he said. "I'm a Demon, I'm Galen, I'm not Leo or Marec or whoever else. I'm just Galen. That is all I want to be." He said. "I'm done with it all. I'm just Done!"

(XD lol. yuppers)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:35 pm

(I have returned!!)

She sighed heavily and let her anger, her irritation and annoyance and any other negative, pent up emotion she had flow out. Acacia did not care a lick if it gave Galen power or strength or whatever it did to him. She was so tired of him. "I don't care, Galen, if you're done!" she spat, now nearly face-to-face with him. "You and your kind never seem to think of anyone but themselves. Why on earth do you think all of this even happened?"
Acacia was so close to Galen that the heat radiating from him made it nearly unbearable to stand, but she was not going to ignore this chance to yell at him. "You are Leo and Marec, you are Alden and Byron, Camden and Devon, Enos, Jerroll, Kern, Lark, Myron, Nolan, and Orin. And you are Rush and Selmer, Urban, Ward, Zorin, Tolden, Keagon, Nork-al, Durton, and Dion! You are Galen, yes, but Galen is just one piece of a huge and important plan, and you don't seem to hold the capability to fulfill it because you are too prideful and stubborn and selfish to see that your abnormality may have an actual purpose!"
If Acacia was stupid, she would hit him, but all she did was glare at him and breathe heavily. "You are special, but all you see are the limitations and the bad of your situation, and when you become king you will only worsen and your inner battles will intensify, and then what? Just keep lying? Some day you and Kira will be found out, you will be found out, and your reign will be nothing but a joke. What I've seen of your people is anything even a little different is something to be snickered at and taunted and shunned." Acacia's head kept its tilt. "So when they find out that the woman who is supposed to be your true mate does not have that connection with you they shall kill her and you will become a laughing stock of some sort. And what happens when they find out who really is your true mate?" One of her eyebrows arched, waiting for his reply.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:47 pm

(Hahahaha!! Nice!)

Galen
He stared at her. she really did have a point.... He couldn't keep up the lie for hundreds of years....but what else could he do? He was for once completely at a loss of words. He tried to keep the confusion off his face. He tucked his wings in dropped a few feet and took off flying away from her. her words were bothering him to much..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:53 pm

(Ahh, it's so nice to get that reply out of my system. xD)

Acacia watched him fly away and huffed, dropping to the ground. She let her trembling begin, now that he was gone, the tension she had had running through her blood becoming clear in how shaky she now was.
With a look over her shoulder, she started the trek back to the camp, yet to catch her breath and gather her bearings.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:59 pm

(HAHAHA! I bet! lol Priceless!)

Galen
he flew, and flew till he found himself heading for the forbidden forest. he landed just in-front of it, staring at it. Why did he fly here? he was just flying to get away from Acacia...
He stared into the forest, remembering what happened the last time he went in. Could the emotions and feelings and such really be as 'powerful' as she was saying, as that 'other HIM' was saying? He sat down where he was, well...where else did he have to go? he thought bitterly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Acacia entered camp quietly, for the sun had slipped behind the horizon and darkness had fallen over the valley. Blaine was not around and Acacia could see nothing of her father, and so she slipped into her tent and changed into clothing she could sleep in. When she snuggled into her bed, she did not sleep, but rather took a book from her shelf and began to read to clear her mind.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:30 pm

Galen
he sat there watching the sun sink down, he kept himself warm. Could things be any worse? he thought. the short answer 'yes.' why? cause it would be very easy for someone to figure out that Kira wasn't HIS. Then they'ed both be done for and there's no coming back from that even for him. What else could he do though? he had nothing else...He needed answers. But the one place he could get them was one place he would rather not go...for now. Galen was tired...not physically...not mentally...but try as he might to deny that they existed at all it was his emotions...he was just emotionally tired, drained. Life really sucked right now.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:15 am

(You know how Acacia and Blaine don't get married? I was thinking maybe Galen regains his honor by saving his father from Blaine, and Galen kills Blaine? Because now that Blaine is all nice, I can't think of another reason why they wouldn't get married.)

Acacia was quiet when Blaine entered her tent. He was stone-faced and Acacia wasn't sure how to react to that. She sat up as he sat down and scrubbed his face with his hands.
"Blaine?" Acacia whispered, reaching for him.
"Kemenos is dead," he said softly, looking at Acacia with cold eyes. "A archer watched the demons' general drag him away."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:53 am

Domia
she was with the King doing war things.

Galen
He sat there, troubled. Now he was back where he started, before he met Acacia. Questioning why all this was going on, his emotions and the dreams.he sighed.

(Sounds good to me)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:02 am

Acacia gathered Blaine into her arms and held him close with her chin resting on his shoulder. Kemenos was Blaine's younger brother, and so when Acacia could feel the tears on her back it was expected. She knew how close the two were, and as Blaine continued to cry Acacia hoped revenge was not on his mind.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:06 am

Domia
after the meeting she took the body of the Angel, stuck it on spike and put it at the edge of their camp on the top of the hill. So whoever went anywhere near the valley could see their prize. The King wanted another battle, so they were gunna hurt the Angels all they wanted until it incised them to attack. why? cause it's fun to make and Angel Angry!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:13 am

(I feel like Blaine shouldn't die before actually getting his revenge. Like, he kills Domia or someone and then goes for Galen's dad. But if you don't want Domia dead then I can think of something else.)

"Blaine," Acacia murmured as she soothed his shaking nerves.
Blaine made a sort of sniffling sound and shifted so he could speak. "Yes?" His voice was uneven.
"Don't go and attack for revenge," she said, "just stay here. Stay here and be safe, please."
He nodded into her shoulder and fell silent and limp, letting her hold him.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum