Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 20 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Her heart leapt into her throat and a small smile crept up onto her mouth. "I would like that very much," she murmured.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:14 pm

Galen
He gave a slight nod of his head, and for the first time he looked into her eyes without any trace of hate for what she was. She was herself, and that's all he saw. "Then I will wait for you near the entrance." He said, quietly. Then after a moment longer he stepped back. "I don't wish to be the cause of ill will between you and your father." He said, as he cleared his throat just a bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:38 pm

"Okay," she said gently, then looked over his shoulder to see Anše, blue eyes glowing. Acacia frowned and walked past Galen to where the guardian stood at the open door. "What's wrong?"
"You must return to your camp, princess. It is almost dawn, and if this training is to continue, your father cannot become suspicious," the guardian said, then eyed Galen. "We must teach him how to understand me, so you do not have to keep translating," he purred amusedly, then turned and padded away.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:44 pm

Galen
he noticed the cat looking at him for a moment. "He was talking about me wasnt he?" he asked. "What was it this time? I'm all sorts of Nieve? or something?" he smirked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:59 pm

Acacia grinned and turned to him. "Anše wants me to teach you Old Angelic," she told him, "so I don't have to constantly be translating for him."
Then she looked to the door which led back into the castle and inhaled deeply. "Alright, let's head back before it gets suspicious." Acacia could almost hear Blaine asking where she had been, pretending to be worried as he planned a way to get back at Domia. "Besides, I have to keep Blaine from doing something stupid."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:33 am

Galen
he nodded. "I can learn next time," he said. He nodded his head in a way that almost resembled a bow. He was after all, the crowned prince only because there was no one to take that role. Galen has yet to prove himself. So right now...to be technical she was actually of a higher station than he was...at least until he regained his 'honor' some how. "I will walk you as far as I'm permitted." he said and gave a small lonely smile. what was he going to do? nothing but sit around trying to cure his boredom.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri May 01, 2015 10:03 am

Acacia looked up at Galen and nodded, catching his faint smile, her heart giving a jerk. She wasn't sure what he would be able to do...he was now in an awkward situation in which he would have to work hard to keep his true self as hidden as possible from his family and people, especially his father.
"I wish I could do something," she said softly, her lips tugging downward at the thought that she really was unable to help him. Nothing she could do to cure his boredom or aid in his struggle with pretending to be someone he wasn't would go unnoticed.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 02, 2015 1:59 am

Galen
He gave a shrug. "Nothing you can do. This is my problem," he said, as they started walking out of the garden. "If you need a change of scenery I'll probably be hanging out in the trees somewhere, waiting for something to happen." he said looking around the halls as they walked. "I might sneak to my tent and grab some things to keep me busy, like my sketch pad or something." he said. He was still an outcast after all...so why stay somewhere that people would treat him lower than garbage, until he found a  way to fix it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum