Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 8 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:53 pm

(Yeah, just give me a moment to do so.) (Yeah...she does seem like she hasn't been corrupted. she's a very pure k'ter to my flawed k'ter lol)

Domia
the meat was okay, it wasn't as good as it would be with a little seasoning on it. after eating she stood and continued her hunt. She would have to finish quickly the sun was a little passed the highest point now, so she had wasted half her day so far.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:00 pm

(Alrighty. :3 We should also come up with how the two meet and stuff like that. It'll make it easier on the both of us. lol)

"So why didn't Aster die?" Acacia asked, an eyebrow arched as she looked at the guardian. There was a slight sight from it and Acacia had the feeling the question was a stupid one.
"Read the text and you shall know," it pointed out in a matter-of-fact tone.
Acacia looked back at the page, embarrassed. Of course the history would tell her why Aster didn't die. Why she hadn't thought of that, she didn't know. Still, it would have been much easier if the guardian could just tell her everything.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:07 pm

(Yeah, hey...Aster should not die because the prince took pitty, and payed off her debt to his father. like one of the few times Leo was royal and she wasn't...if Aster is supposed to be her I mean. idk lol. whatever) (And yes! we should. who knows...maybe one day we rp another life or two. lol.)

Domia
-hunting-

Galen
he decided to just spend his day in the shadows and use the darkness of night to travel home. he was feeling better, but he didn't want to chance things.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:20 pm

(Yes, that should be how Aster and your character meet! :DAnd then somehow she ends up working in the castle and he and her just become buddies or something. And of course we're going to role play a few of the other lives too. ^-^ That'll be  fun.)

The prince happened to be in the square that day when Aster was to be executed and took pity. The prince payed her debt and Aster was set free. It was a short meeting between the two of them, quiet and awkward but Aster kept insisting that she would somehow pay him back.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:25 pm

(His name was Enos Smile All sounds good to me. I'm looking for name number 6 now lol. I'm not putting them in order of when they came about I'm just going through and listing names. we can figure out the order when we figure out what names go with the other. lol good?)

Galen
he wondered the woods in shadow, completely bored. there was nothing to do...no Angel patrol around to scare off...why wasn't there Angel's around when you need them? he thought.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:33 pm

(Sounds good. Aster and Enos. ^-^ I have all the names, now I'm just figuring out what they look like. Haha, so when you need them, I'll give you the list. And I hadn't put the names in any order either.)
(Poor Galen, nothing to do. xD)

It would be a year later that Aster would meet Prince Enos again. She had gotten back onto her feet and was capable of providing for herself, but once more she needed work and there was an opening in the castle as a cook. Aster was gifted was the ability to cook, and so the queen hired her willingly. It was then that Prince Enos came into her life once more, and he would not be going anywhere this time.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:38 pm

(ok, no where close atm. lol I'm looking through a book full of names for ones that sound strange, or ones that sound strong, or have a certain sound to it when said. lol) ( I know.I used my ideas last-night hahaha lol)

Domia
she sent Lorek on ahead of her so she could hunt along for a while, thinking maybe a big animal might be scaring away the other animals. she walked quietly, listening to the forest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:45 pm

(Totally fine. (: I don't really know what to do, either. All Acacia's doing is reading. But right now I'm obsessing over Aster and Enos, lol, because the idea is cute. x3)

The story of Aster and Enos was sweet and troublesome, which reminded Acacia of her and Galen's relationship if you could call it that. He was to find a princess to become his queen, not a common cook, but the two were drawn together. So the relationship they had was a secret for a good while, while his parents searched for the woman he was to marry.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:50 pm

(It is lol. I'm enjoying reading what you're putting about them, even though I'm struggling to pass the time for my k'ters. I thought picking up Domia for a bit would help lol...it did for a while.)

Galen
he floated around.

Domia
she walked cautiously, waiting to shoot at something.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:57 pm

("He floated around". I love it. xD I could have the angels be like, "Holy crap, we should attack the demons and KILL THE KING", or something (obviously not like that). And someone (not the King) should die who's important but won't add anything major to the story line in the future. So that everyone gets really riled up and angry, and then the demons are like, "REVENGE!!!" and do the sneak attack and then Acacia should return (because I think she should stay in the library for a few days because she gets so enthralled with the history) and because she has a little bit of power left tackle the king or Galen or something and just knock him out and that brings yet another draw. Just so we can keep the story going. lol)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:02 pm

(That sounds good. XD. and I have a name already picked out for the poor sap that dies. lol) (lets DO IT!!!!!!) lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:26 pm

(Mwahahaha, let them die! Who should Acacia make pass out?)

Blaine had looked all over the camp for Acacia, but she was nowhere that he could see. He walked through the ranks of armored soldiers to where King James stood waiting for him. It was midday, and the sun shone high in the cold, semi-cloudy sky. What rays did make it through the clouds hit the hill and lit the snow. "Sir," Blaine said when he stood next to him, "I cannot find your daughter."
The king's hand tightened around his hilt and the leather of his thin gloves groaned. "Well, I pray that she is safe," he growled, looking down at Blaine. "Is Garcon also missing?"
Blaine nodded and fell silent as Zane stepped up next to his father. "Muer is healed, Father, and can lead the dogs today. I have the feeling Garcon is will Acacia, because he is not one to just disappear like this," Zane said, his tone low and serious.
The king nodded and turned to his men. With a curt nod the soldiers began to make their way into the valley to slip into the forest. The archers had already sneaked into the forest and were now waiting in trees, concealed by fog that had rolled into the valley with the rising of the cold sun.
Zane let the dogs go into the forest as well, Muer at the head of the pack. They moved through the undergrowth silently, their earth colored pelts offering camouflage. Zane followed after them, riding on the back of one of the bigger dogs that was just trailing behind Muer. They were halfway morphed and appeared to be low-hanging branches swaying in the light wind that blew through the trees.
The king and Blaine were with the foot soldiers, crouched and running through the fog. The king had left five dozen men in camp with the wounded to protect those who were not there to fight. Most of the men who stayed were the equestrians, who were mounted and ready to protect camp.
When the camp was in sight and king signaled for the archers to fire, and the men let loose their arrows, and then the foot soldiers flooded the demon camp silently and attacked.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Galen
He had been asleep in his bed, his ankle having healed. It hadn't been too bad, the cold had made it feel worse than it was. His dream consisted of someone named Enos...what a stupid wimp, Galen thought as he dreamed.
He woke to the sound of a rip through the tent, and arrow landing inches from his head. the arrow had yellow where the demons had blood red. he growled. "ANGELS!" he yelled loudly. His father was lucky enough to stand, Kira in about the same condition. He grabbed his sword and ran out to see Domia running out of her tent as well. "Who the he[[ had guard duty!" he yelled at her as they began to take on the intruders.
He looked around and saw Cabel. "Cabel! Guard my father" he ordered as he fought. Cabel ran off to do as he was told.

(I think it should be Galen, he is the leader right now.) (Cabel is the one who's gunna die or whatever. XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:50 pm

Blaine stabbed a demon through the heart with his sword and spun around to slice open the belly of another. Arrows flew through the air, piercing the tents and any demon that was stumbling from them. One demon tackled him to the ground and the two wrestled, both trying to reach for their knives and stab the other.
The king was in search of the demon counterpart (I'm pretty sure that's how the term is used?), ignoring the demons who were grabbing armor and weapons. He stuck his head into each tent, his angry eyes scanning for the man who had taken his daughter and made her so weak. He was fueled by the fury the thought gave him.
The dogs were locked into battle with the lions, both creatures filling the camp with their booming roars. The camp was chaos.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Galen
he fought the Angels not lasting long as he took them out with ease. His rage was so high, it seemed like nothing could stop him. this was in no way the somewhat mild person they had faced reacently. Galen was like he was durring the multiple attacks back when his brother died, he was that unstopable. He worked his way towards the highest ranked prince that he could see in this mess. He saw Corla duck into Kira's tent, so after that he no longer had any distractive thoughts and headed off fighting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Zane was now in a tree firing arrows from his bow, his spear strapped to his back for when he would need it. He was using the fog to his aid, concealing the archers in the trees so that it was nearly impossible to tell where they were. Each time he let lose an arrow Zane would leap to another branch and fire again and repeat this action, as all the archers were.
Blaine and killed the demon he was wrestling with and was experiencing the high of adrenaline, which made him relatively unstoppable. He jumped from demon to demon, killing them with something close to ease. Blaine was also keeping an eye on the king, who had just impaled a soldier who had tried to stab him.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:09 pm

(My names: Amaryllis, Aster, Freesia, Iris, Forsythia, Angelonia, Azalea, Spiraea, Calaminthia, Camellia, Cleome, Datura, Diascia, Gazania, Alcea, Hosta, Lily, Pieris, Laurel, Nicandra, and Ruellia. :3)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Galen
He couldn't find any of the princes...you'd think they would be here. he settled for going after Blaine. He corrected corse and went right for him. Galen was feeding off the energy of battle becoming stronger than he would be if there wasn't a battle, seeing as he's been weak lately. he shot fire out at Angel's in his way and fought a few, making his way to the pain in his side, Blaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm

(Should there be more or less demons?)

1) Alden
2) Byron
3) Camden (Demon)
4) Devon
5) Enos & Aster
6) Jerroll
7) Kern (Demon)
8 ) Lark
9) Myron
10) Nolan
11) Orin
12) Rush
13) Selmer (Demon)
14) Urban
15) Ward
16)Zorin
17) Tolden
18) Keagon (Demon)
19) Nork-al
20) Durton
21) Dion
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 pm

(That's a perfect amount, I think that's good.)

Blaine could hear Galen before he saw him, and after killing the demon he was dealing with he turned to face the prince. Lightening crackled over his sword and the energy ran over his armor, yellow against the silver plating. The two had a feud going on, and so this was going to be interesting.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Galen
He attacked, running in and swung his sword. "You won't get away with attacking like this." he snapped. as their swords clashed
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:56 pm

Blaine growled, striking Galen with his sword, which was parried. "You won't get away with doing what you did to Acacia," he snarled and threw his weight into the strike.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:13 pm

Galen
"What? She already died?" he said as he swung at Blaine's waist. "Thought the power block would take longer than that, guess she was weak after all."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Blaine was furious. He sent a bolt of lightening through Galen which threw the other man back and into a tree. How dare he say such a thing!
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:22 pm

Galen
he lay there dazed for a moment, then he stood. He glared at Blaine and he barged his way back to them man. "You are worthless." he spat and shot a stream of fire at him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum