Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 14 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:19 am

(Lol, she's the only demon he gets along with. But she's not even my k'ter so I dont really care. I always have Kira's life to fall back on when I have nothing for Galen. lol.)

Kira
She was almost completely healed now. I walked around and saw Domia. She smirked and went up to her. "Hey, Wanna spar?" She asked Domia.
Domia shrugged. "I'll beat you." she said told Kira.
Kira shook her head. "Not without a fight you wont. I don't go down easy." she smirked. So the two headed off to the sparring area
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:37 am

(Well, I was thinking that Blaine wouldn't just die. He's strong and a skilled warrior. I mean, yeah, Galen is too and way more powerful than Blaine . . . because he's Galen, but I still feel like he wouldn't just die. Blaine beat Galen up at least once, so for Galen to just suddenly kill him feels off to me. I've been planning the scene out in my head, and for some reason I'm picturing a furious Blaine stumbling away from Domia's body toward the king, because it's partially his fault. The whole gaining honor back and such. I don't know. :p I think it would also totally crush Galen, because she's like his best friend, and so that's when he's finally just like "I HATE DEATH, SCREW IT I VANT PEACE". Or something. lol)

Because Acacia was so tired she believed Blaine and quietly he rose and left. Acacia laid back down and closed her eyes, trying to sleep.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:43 am

(Yeah, just we can't make it 'easy' for him to kill her. I mean she gives Galen a run for his money, and she's the best fighter they got right under Galen. And that sounds good)

Kira
They fought. Granted Kira couldn't do as good as usual, but she still held her own against Domia
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:12 am

(i see ur on. I'ma head out for a bit and watch some fireworks. I'll b back later)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:08 am

(Sorry, I had left my account logged in. ^-^". I had been trying to figure out what Acacia should do in the next reply regarding the dream I'm going to have her have. I still don't know what to say. /: When I do I'll reply. Also the last couple of days have been rather busy for me, which is the reason for the lack of replies.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 am

(it's fine. I've been busy too. I'm having 'vacation week' next week and as such i have to get ahead in my classes. So I've been in school overdrive. lol. so no need to rush the reply I'ma be home every night but i may or may not be to tired to reply. lol we start Monday so I should be 'free' till then)
(I'm sure whatever you do will be awesome! ur replies always r)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 pm

(Why, thank you! (: I love your replies as well. ^-^ Beware . . . the reply is long.)

Darkness had fallen over a forest Acacia had never seen, even in her dreams. This forest was not as cold as the one in her nightmares of Calla and Marec, but the shadows within still frightened Acacia. With one look over her shoulder, she entered the darkness. The familiar bump against her hip from her scabbard brought her attention down to where she found her sword, the sword she had killed so many demons with.
Acacia blinked down at the hilt, but did not reach to touch it. This is only a dream, she reminded herself before continuing on into the now somewhat familiar trees. Where had she seen these before, she wondered. It could be the darkness and the thick, smokey fog that made her surroundings so hard to decipher, but Acacia didn't stop to take a closer look. She was being pulled deeper into the trees, a sickening feeling rising in her stomach.
The walk through the forest was one Acacia found unnerving and long, but by the time she was a few minutes away from her destination she began to notice a change in the undergrowth. It was flattened and blood splattered and as she continued the amount of blood that covered the ground increased. The smell of it was everywhere, nearly unbearable, and Acacia swallowed back a lump. Of course this dream couldn't be a dream; it had to be a nightmare about death, didn't it?
A cold, howling sound rose from in front of her, out of her sight, and Acacia froze. That sounded like Garcon. When the howling continued Acacia ignored her numb feet and pushed on until she reached a clearing in the trees. Her eyes were to the sky, which was purple with smoke, and she ended up tripping over something. She landed in flattened grass wet with blood and she immediately cringed away from the ground. She did a sweep around her after she had clamored back to her feet and her breath caught in her throat.
All around her was dead soldiers of both sides, death present on their pale faces, and only a few appeared to be alive. Among them was Galen, who was bleeding heavily from a deep gash in his belly. His face was a patchwork of bleeding cuts and all along his gnarled armor more wounds could be seen.
Acacia ran to him without thinking, fear welling up inside her. When she dropped to her knees he was already gasping for air and she took hold of his almost limp hand. "Galen," she choked, "w-what happened?"
His eyes went to hers, so lifeless and cold and Acacia's hold on his cooling hand tightened. He did not answer, only stared, unable to speak as he tried to get a proper breath. She watched as he struggled to say something, but the struggle only lasted a few moments before his eyes lost their life and he went completely limp, completely still. Acacia stopped breathing, her shoulders shaking, and then she was shaking her head.
"No, no, no, no," she whispered, her hand still holding tightly to his. "No, Galen, no! What happened? Don't go, don't leave, don't leave me, what happened here? Why are all of these soldiers dead?" She started to look at the others, her vision blurring from the flood of tears that began to stream down her cheeks, but ended up looking back down at his dead face. "Galen?" she demanded. "Galen!"

Acacia flinched awake, her clothes plastered to her skin. She was crying, shaking, her eyes wide and afraid. What was that supposed to be? Just a nightmare, or . . . some possible thing that could happen? Acacia wasn't sure, but she stayed in her bed and shivered in her warm blankets as the image of Galen's dead face flashed through her head.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:17 pm

(Really cool dream!!!!! I love it! What's it mean????! lol)

Galen
he curled up but could not find sleep his mind running on things Acacia had said, and working out a plan to get back in good with his father. That....and he was hungry...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:52 pm

(Again, thank you. (: It's what would happen if Acacia and Galen wouldn't do anything. More war, more death, no hope. :p And in the end THEY ALL DIE.)

Acacia did not sleep the remainder of the night. She was curled into a tight ball, reliving his death over and over again and all of the past reincarnations' deaths as well all mixed into one. Acacia wasn't sure what it felt like to be haunted, but she was sure this was something like it.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Kira
Domia had gone off to bed, so she was left alone. Kira had spent enough time sleeping when she was bed ridden and healing. She wanted...no...needed to get 'back' into shape. She had done fairly well fighting Domia, but no where near where she should be at. Kira headed off on a run. There was something about running at night that she really liked...

(VERY COOL!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:20 pm

(:3)

Blaine sat at the edge of the hill, glaring out at the valley. Anger had encased his heart, constricting it until it was intolerable. So much of him wanted to follow through with his promise he made to Acacia, but the revengeful hypocrite within him said otherwise.
"Soon," he snarled and stood, stalking back into camp to catch at least a few hours of sleep.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Kira
after a while of running she headed to her tent and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Before the sun rose Acacia left her tent shakily and shuffled over to where the cooks' tent where she knew was still some fresh water. She drank fairly and left without a sound. There was no snow on the hill now as the winter chill slowly subsided and spring began to grip the land. The feeling of the new season woke Acacia's senses and she felt energized, but she was still haunted by the nightmare that would not seem to leave her be.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:37 pm

(Gotta go. I'll reply later today.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Galen
he stood and walked the valley heading to the forest where he could become one with the shadows and not be near the forbidden forest. he started to wonder the truth behind why it was so horrible in there..

(Okay!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

(Shoot me. Shoot me right now. I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last reply. D: I am so sorry!)

She made her way down to the river blindly, not at all thinking of the consequences. Acacia needed the cold water, hoping that maybe it would clear her thoughts.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 am

Galen
he walked until he came to the solitary tree that stood a few yards from the river and about a hundred yards or so from the tree line. A tree that didn't belong, he looked at it. The tree hadn't grown an inch since the time he first laid eyes on it many years ago, it was as if the tree was forever young. It always had green leaves, but nothing grew, even through the roughest winter it had green leaves. This tree made no sense, and yet here it stood away from all the others strong, un-moving, and short for it's kind. It's branches started just inches above his head. He studied it, staring at it. This tree was different, just as he was, it blended in durring the spring and summer months but stood out as the forest would begin to loos it's green. The same, yet different. He had actually never been this close to it before, standing under it looking up he was on Angel land....as if that mattered anymore.
Galen sighed, he sat under the tree and looked at the river flowing past. He felt Acacia near, but he didn't feel like dealing with her. All she would do is get him angry....make him see the truth about his future all over again. He didn't need that reminder, it kept playing over and over in his head. He didn't want to live like this, away from his people...but he didn't know how much longer he could put up the lie, wear the mask. He laid down, looking up at the tree that was a lot like him. "if our connection was meant to be.....then why couldn't I have just been one of them?" he thought aloud. "If Marec's dead was good and for his kind, then why would he be punished to live such a live as mine?" he whispered.
The closer farther into the valley, closer to the river, that Acacia walked, the more Galen could tell how troubled she felt. A bad dream. he knew. He thought about the times they would sit and talk about their dreams, and try to figure out what it all meant. he shook his head, he didn't care anymore. he told himself. She's one of them, it's un-natural. He saw the stars through the branches. "Would it be so bad to live like this? Lay my head where I want, sleep and eat when I want. If i give up and just forget about going back...I wouldn't have to worry about my future and all eyes wouldn't be on me anymore. I'd be free to just roam around, I wouldn't have side, i would only have to fight when i wanted to and no one would die because i forced them to fight with me..." he thought aloud, staring upward. "would living as nomad really be so bad?"

(I've been wonderin what happened to ya. lol. i've been thinkin bout messaging u on fb, but i figured you reply when ur ready. besides, the semester is nearly over now so i've been doin some studying and stuff. so no worries XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:14 am

Acacia became aware of Galen's presence soon after she knelt before the river and began to splash the cold water over her blanched face. It was bothering her even more now that Galen was around and she watched, with her eyes closed and icy water running over her skin, as he died once again.
With one more splash, she rose shakily and began to walk back to the camp, but she froze. She could see Blaine, who was sitting alone near the edge of camp. He was but a blob and yet she could see that he was facing the demon camp and her stomach dropped. Was he planning to do something stupid and terrible?
Overrun with fatigue, Acacia dragged herself into the the trees and rested against one, wrapping herself in a covering of overhanging branches. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep, but she needed rest and Acacia had the distinct feeling that she wouldn't find it in camp.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:31 am

Galen
He stared through the branches at the night sky. He knew that even if he wasn't with the demons when his dad died he'd still become King....he's the only surviving heir that's over 2 years old. Still...it was nice to think about, sometimes. he closed his eyes and faded into the shadow of the tree cast by the moons light
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 am

Acacia let her eyes drift shut, but she was on alert. If Galen was close by, it was highly likely he could find her and do something stupid. Get mad and act on that anger or just try and kill her again. She wasn't sure, but at the moment Acacia wanted to be wary.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:02 am

Galen
he fell asleep in the shadows, which isn't something he'd really done before.

his body joined with the darkness which was the night and and if someone was listening hard enough they might just hear a light snore riding the soft breeze. the extent of his merging with the night though he will probably never know was to such an extent, that he was all over both camps. and beyond them as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 am

Acacia's eyes immediately opened and she flinched. She could feel him everywhere, and it was driving her senses completely nuts. How was he even doing that?
She sat up and popped her stiff neck before letting the branches move away from her and rose. She turned in circles, searching for him, barely able to concentrate.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 am

Galen
he was asleep and snoring softly
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Acacia heard it. Snoring. Her eyes narrowed and she rolled them. "Of course, he's sleeping," she grumbled and sluggishly stalked toward the valley. The moon was still staring down at her, its white face glowing brightly. It made the valley appear eerie and cold, even though the night was not all that cold.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:32 pm

Galen
-asleep-

Kira
-aslep-

Domia
She was rolling around in bed un-able to sleep. there was something about how she got along so well with Galen that has always bugged her.It wasn't particularly normal for someone who is no the mate or a istress to be soo....'close' or 'friendly' with a crowned prince.it always bothered her. but now it annoyed her that she wondered what he was up to at the moment,or where he was...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum