Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 16 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

"I had a dream," Acacia blurted out and then grimaced after it had left her lips, but it was too late to take it back. So she continued. "I'm going to talk with Anše about the meaning, but . . . but everyone was dead," she whispered and then ran her fingers through her hair. All the blood, all the death flashed before her eyes once again. It was sick and mindless and unnerving. "Why do I have to see that, anyway?" Acacia demanded. "Was there a purpose to see it, or have I been at war for too long?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Galen
he thought about it. "There's always been a purpose to our dreams before." he said. "We had a certain dream to warn us or help us." he said. "Hint's of future's from long ago, things that may again happen." he said. "Many of the Angel's I've supposedly been have been warriors. Does it not then make sense that many of the people we fight along side have been warriors many times as well? Maybe even friends we no longer remember." he sighed. "Out of all the lives we've had don't you think there's been more then one time I've died in battle? Or even both of us?" he asked her. "When we are warriors there's always that possibility. But the past is there to learn so as not to make the same mistakes." he said and gave her very small half hearted smirk. "Sometimes have you not seen a dream or memory of Marek but only seen my face?" he asked. "Could it not have been a dream where it was the past, but the spirit of the person made you believe it was me?" he said. "We've been lead by the dreams before. We've been warned by the dreams before." i said. "Think about it all in that context and see where your thoughts lead."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Acacia gave him an impatient stare. "My father, Zane, Kahlil, your father and Kira were there as well, Galen. You were dying, you were, not some past you that I thought could have been. It was no memory, because soldiers I have grown to become friends with lay strewn on blood-stained grass. I don't think it was an image of some battle in the past."
To say it was something possibly in the future sounded rather insane, and Acacia wasn't sure she wanted to say that. What Galen said made sense, but Acacia had experienced it. This time the dream was her and Galen, not Calla and Marec or Aster and Enos or Dahlia and Leo.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Galen
he nodded. "okay." he said. "I was just trying to help." he said, having arched his brow at her impatience with him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Acacia scowled, irritated with herself. "I'm sorry," she grumbled, "I need to just ... think about all this."
As if thinking helped. Thinking didn't help, it only made it worse. Acacia had spent enough time thinking about it, and she needed to stop thinking about it, but nothing took her mind off of the dream. It was there, in her head, because she didn't know what to think of it.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Galen
"Is anse that guardian's name from the castle?" he asked. "If you need to talk to him so bad...why dont you just go to him?" he asked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:05 pm

(After this I've gotta go again for a little bit. Meh.)

Acacia nodded. "Yes, Anše is the guardian in the castle." She took some time in answering his next question. "I don't truly know why," she said slowly. "I guess I could go after this." Acacia just didn't want her father finding her gone and then thinking she had been taken.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:16 pm

Galen
"I would just somehow leave a message with someone...cause i really dont want to put up with another fight right now...you know?" he said. "i would go with you but i don't think I'm that welcome." he said. I'd walk you to the border though if you want." he said.

(ok.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 am

(Hey...I'll be back in like 2-3 hours...its family bonding time lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:10 am

(Sorry. I fell asleep before i could get back on. I spent my day at Pier 39 in San Fran. wit my rents. XD just got home. I'ma b off and on for the next 2 days)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Acacia smiled. "Okay," she agreed, knowing that in the state Galen was in he would more than likely be allowed within the garden. The only reason Corin and Anše hadn't let him enter before was because of his fury and demonic nature. There was a lack of it now.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:31 pm

Galen
He nodded. "Okay, well you go leave a message with someone or something."he said. "I'll meet you in the trees." he gestured to the forest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Acacia nodded and disappeared into the valley, moving quickly and silently through the grass. Garcon was on guard, his large shoulders and head blotting out the moon and causing him to be nothing more than a black mass. His big ears pricked when he noticed her climbing up to the camp.
"Where have you been?" he asked softly when she was within earshot.
Acacia paused in front of him. "I've been speaking with Galen, but I am going to the library. Please, tell my father that I am safe," she said, "if he wonders where I am. Hopefully I will be back before he wakes."
Garcon did not appear to be pleased with this, but he consented. Acacia thanked him before going back to the valley to meet Galen.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Galen
He got up and stood. Galen started to head towards the tree line as he had told Acacia he would.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 pm

Acacia found Galen shortly after entering the valley and made her way to him. Maybe Corin or Anše could help him? They knew what was going on much better than she was.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Galen
He nodded at her and they began to walk towards the old castle. "So...you think the other demons I've been...and the other you's had issues like what we've been dealing with?" he asked. "I mean, if all our lives had the nature of who we are in them...wouldn't the lives of turned out a little simmular?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:01 pm

"From what I've read it wasn't as bad as it is now," she explained. "Yes, they had difficulties because one was a demon and the other was an angel, but they never had to experience this." Acacia gestured to where they were, to her and to Galen. They never had to deal with a major war like this or Galen's past life being the crowned prince.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:09 pm

Galen
"Do you think that...it would of been easier for us to get along back then? Even if i was a demon?" he asked. "And really...what's the odds of us meeting in every life right?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Acacia nodded slowly. "I've read all of the history, and it seems like this is the first time that . . . we haven't gotten along so easily." She eyed Galen. "Well . . . I mean, we get along easily, but there's always something that gets in the way. I guess."
She shrugged a little at what he said next. "Well, in the twenty-three times that a reincarnation has occurred we have found each other."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:32 pm

Galen
He nodded. "So that would have to meant this is the first time that I will be King" he said. cause there was no way that if any of this was true that her God would allow a soul such as his so mixed with both sides to ever rule the Angels.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Acacia shook your head. "No, you became king before that. Enos was the oldest son of an angel king generations ago and he was one of the greatest kings in our history."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:46 pm

Galen
He furrowed his brow together. "Why...why would your God allow someone with a demonic past to rule your people?" he asked. "Isn't that...not a very smart thing to do?' he asked. "That guy could have made life for Angel's kinda bad..I mean, since I've had to of had the evil in me then..in some form."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:48 pm

"You have only been a demon three times before this, Galen. You had little to no darkness in you," she said, looking at him pointedly. "That light is still in you," Acacia pointed out. "That's why you're so torn."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:02 pm

Galen
They reached the barrier between the trees and the castle. He stopped. "Then if I'm still soo good whymake me the next King?" he muttered
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Acacia took hold of Galen's hand and pulled him along with her. "You're just going to have to find out for yourself," she said as she pulled him along behind her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum