Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 17 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:35 pm

Galen
"But it's been made clear they don't want me here." he said. He really didn't have enough strength to put up any kind of real fight
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:43 pm

Acacia shook her head. "You were too enveloped in your demonic nature," she explained. "Right now you're confused and physically and emotionally drained. I can't see you doing any damage in this state."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm

(Maybe An§e should explain to them why Galen has somewhat went back to his 'normal' self. I doubt either of them understand that Acacia is the moral compass for Galen, because of the link they have...like we talked about a while ago. How it's because §powers were shut off and whatnot that it effected him too)

Galen
"Yeah ok...i guess I see your point." he said. "Don't think I can get back to sleep right now anyways."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:13 pm

(Perfect idea! (: It shall be done!)

She nodded her reply and made her way along the cobblestone road into the garden. Warm, sweet air greeted her and Galen and the soft flicker of the aged and moss covered lanterns lit the path. This garden and the castle that lay beneath the earth had become her home and already she felt even stronger.
Her lips rose up when she spotted Anše and watched as the large, white guardian lumbered gracefully toward them. As his white-blue eyes flicked to Galen he dipped his big head. "I have not seen the demon prince for many days," he mused pleasantly. "Come, Corin and I have much to tell you."
Acacia watched as Anše padded toward the door and pulled it open with his teeth. "Come," she murmured to Galen and followed after the guardian.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Corin
He had returned just a few hours before Acacia and Galen had set foot on the grounds.He was at the table writing again. Having being gone a few days he had to catch up on his records.

Galen
He followed, wondering why the large cat wanted him to come in now...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Anše led the two through the hallways and into the library, where he disappeared behind a huge bookshelf. Acacia spotted Corin and grinned, greeting him with a bow and a hello. She dropped Galen's hand and walked over to Corin to sit at the table across from him. She always enjoyed learning in the library, but Corin had never really taught her anything, and so for him and Anše to have something obviously important to say it did excite her.
The guardian had a huge, leather bound and worn book balanced on his shoulder blades as he walked back toward them. There was seriousness in his glowing eyes and a meaning to his long, gliding strides.
"So, what exactly do you want to tell us?" Acacia asked once the guardian had set the book onto the table and nudged it open.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Galen
He looked around the place, a little awe-struck/dumbfounded. A place this big full of books, no wonder Acacia kept coming back. there seemed to be soo much to do here. he followed her and took a seat as well.

Corin
He looked up from his writing. "Think about your connection..then tell me what you think it all entales." he said. "Take a minute and REALLY think about it." Then gestured to the book. "And read that, then answer my statement." he said then went back to his writing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:03 pm

Acacia looked at Galen with eyebrows pushed together. Did their connection have a purpose? She frowned a little bit and then eyed Galen again. "What does it entail?" she asked him softly, her gaze flicking from Corin to Galen to the book and back.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:11 pm

Galen
He shrugged. "Uh...strange feelings? if you don't mind my saying a strange...yet often stressed sort of friendship?" he said "the pull we feel when we sence the other is near..that fact we sence the other at all." he said. "It blurs the line between friend and foe...at least a little...doesnt it...?" he said he was just guessing at things

Corin
He kept writing as a small smile was slowly begining to form on his lips. "Don't be afriad to get deep and personal." he muttered as he kept writing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Acacia moved her attention back to Galen and looked at him in the eyes, narrowing hers a little in concentration. "We feel each others emotions sometimes, too," she murmured. "I felt whenever you would be angry or frustrated . . . at least, until Domia put that block in my head."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Galen
He nodded. "Same here...but it's hard to read you now..with that block." he said. "It's weird...I used to feel you in here like all the time."he said pointing to his head. "Sometimes..." he shook his head. "Never mind." he said, clearing the notion from his mind. "Now it's...almost lonely in there." he smirked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:24 pm

Acacia's head tilted to the side. "No, what were you going to say?" she asked, "Now it's what?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:50 pm

Galen
I sighed. "It's stupid."he said. "Sometimes...most of the time I'd not do something not because I didn't want to, but it felt like you were...or whatever I felt from you was....well."he sighed This was stupid! "Telling me not to..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:38 pm

A small smile grew on her mouth as Galen stumbled over his words. She propped her elbow on the table and rested her chin in her palm, watching him with curious eyes. "Yes?" Acacia prodded.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Galen
"Thing is I actually listen." he muttered. "But...since Domia did that thing to your mind...it hasn't really been there...sometimes now I can feel it there....but really only when your around somewhere.." he said "And stop looking at me like that..." he said "Like I'm so amusing." he said not totally serious. "But yeah...I told you it was stupid."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 pm

Acacia nodded, letting that settle. Then she frowned down at the book, opened to a page that after reading it explained how their mental and spiritual connection worked. Acacia moved her gaze slowly back to Galen and blinked.

(I'm too lazy to explain what it says. lol Besides, we already know everything about it anyway.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Galen
He read it too, then he just looked at her still slightly confused.

Corin
He looked up at them. "So." he said. "Tell me what you think your connection is, and how it applies to what you've just been through." he stated
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:24 pm

"Well, we're tied mentally," she murmured slowly. "And I guess I'm kind of like . . . Galen's voice of right and wrong? Or something?"
It would be an understatement to say that Acacia was confused, for it was more than that. She could still barely grasp the fact that she shared such things with Galen, their reincarnations and that spiritual connection and now . . . there was another purpose for all of this?
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Corin
"Demon's in general don't have the concept of morality..right or wrong."he said. "Princess you know at least a little of the plan that has been divinely set forth for the two of you. Do you think that a crowned prince could accomplish such feets without a moral stability?" he asked."This path is an important one and nothing is left to chance.. Your connection to this deep of a level is that you may each have a better understanding of eachother respective side, and have the ability to say 'no' " he said with a pointe look to Galen. "Princess your abilities are slowly retuning., have you not noticed a change in him once you started to gain yourself back?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:03 am

"Yes, I have," Acacia agreed and frowned a little. "So, obviously this plan has to do with me and Galen banding together, yes? Our mental connections will be very helpful." Her frown deepened for a moment. "If nothing is left up to chance, then wouldn't Galen's being crowned prince not be just a coincidence?" she asked.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:00 am

Corin
A small smiled crossed is face...making it clear that he rarely gave genuine smiles like that. "Precicely princess. Galen must be king, if we ever wish to have a hope of seeing the true plan for you two come to pass." he said. "Though we are not aloud to tell you of what shall happen, for it is up to you to shape the future. IT is not our place to influence you to go one way instead of the other. we have our own jobs to do, we help guide your towards a place to find answers both within the past." he gestured around to all the books. "Or within yourselves." he said. "Now then, for one of you the path towards finding the answer may lay with looking within, as to where the other may find the path to answers another way. As to who follows what path is up to the individual." He lay his writing utincil down. "Now there i went off on a tangent." He sighed. "But back to the original statement, the princess made." He said
He looked at both of them intencly "One of you follow the ways of God's people and the other does not. Yet both of you are awhere he exists. Are you telling me that you think God would do something halfway or only plan a part and then go 'oh look what a happy coincidance?" he said. "Yes, you are given the choice to do as you please. But God is God. Do you really think he hasn't planned or seen each senaryo through?" he asked. he sighed. "If you are shocked that the social standing you both have is part of his plan." he said and looked right at the princess. "Then maybe you should learn more about your God. Just knowing he exists, will not be enough to help you through what is coming." he said

Galen
He sat back in his chair, not sure how he felt about all of this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:25 am

(I've been playing around with this reply for a while, and as I have been I've been thinkin' 'bout what's gonna happen next. >:3 The falling-in-love part is gonna start coming. lol Can you feeeeel it? Now that they've figured out about all this I think that Galen and Acacia should start having to train together. Like, they have to learn to fight together to know the others strengths and weaknesses and such and figure how to make the weaknesses strengths and the strengths stronger. They'll become unstoppable. ^-^ And also, because I think it would be cute, I'm gonna have Anše be in love with Ketaola.)

Acacia was at a loss of words, and so she merely nodded and let what Corin say sink in. She let her gaze linger on Galen for a moment before letting her eyes fall to the book in front of her.
Anše sat back and watched the two for a few moments, his eyes narrowed. "Corin, I believe we should let these two speak alone. Shall we take our work to another table, perhaps near the back of the library?" he asked as he rose.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:29 pm

(Sounds great!!!)

Corin
He nodded and grabbed his stuff and stood. "You two enjoy yourselves." he said and walked off to the back of the room.

Galen
He looked at her. "I'm still lost here." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Acacia turned and let her gaze stay on Galen's. "All that's been happening to us is because God has a plan. So the fact that we have these mental, physical, and spiritual connections is because there is something that's going to happen, and we're going to play a major part in it." She inhaled deeply to try and calm her racing thoughts, clear her mind.
"You being the crowned prince of the demons and me being the youngest child and only daughter of the angel king is for a reason."
Acacia had to agree with Galen, though. Even if she understood what Corin had said and inferred she couldn't understand the meaning. She couldn't stop asking herself why she was so important.
As she sat before Galen, thinking to herself and arguing with her subconscious, a sudden realization made her pause. "And every reincarnation that we have been that has led up to us . . . has also been for this purpose."

(So, in the book, I was thinking that instead of the camps made up of tents the camps will be in the ruins of old fortresses. Because in all seriousness those tents would have been burned down a long time ago. xD If I were King James I would have just set fire to the demons' tents by now.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Galen
He looked at her for a long time. "Okay...i get why He would chose you. I mean...you're an Angel after all." he said. "But, yeah my past started out as an Angel and had many lives as an Angel...but I''m a demon now. what kind of purpose would I have?" He said. "Why would He use a demon in His plans?" he said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum