Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 19 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 12:08 am

(Np lol.)

Galen
He nodded a little. "Do you think that Leo and Daliah knew what was coming for them, and that's why they left?" He asked her, as he sat next to her. "That, they knew the future them would need this place? " he said. He looked around and held out his hand, letting a fireball apear. He felt a rush go through him and he put it out quickly. He looked around. Then he formed three small balls of fire and juggled, just like Leo had on that first day. Again he felt something...almost like a presence. He became curios and kept juggling. "Do you feel that?" He asked
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon May 19, 2014 12:20 am

"I wonder if they had not even come to the conclusion themselves. I wonder if a guardian or Scribe told them? I don't see how someone could know something this complex and strange would happen to their souls. It would never have occurred to me," Acacia said, watching the fire on Galen's fingers. As it flicked and warmed her face, a chill ran down her spine. It was then that Galen froze, and the fire went out.
Acacia frowned and inwardly shook off the strange presence that had settled over her. Galen began to juggle. The strength of the feeling increased.
"Do you feel that?" Galen asked.
"Yeah," she breathed. "It's different than before."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 12:25 am

Galen
"Well, Leo's atitude twards his fire abilty changed." He said. "When he held the ball, he saw fire as just a tol for fighting and distruction...he knew." Ghe said. "Leo knew that it could mean warmth and renewal, but really, what is fire mainly used for" he said. "Then, he said that it could be entertaining. He started juggling, he was happy." Galen said, as he kept juggling. "It could be his emotions towards fire..." he said, then stopped and the balls vanished. "Or we could be going crazy." He said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon May 19, 2014 12:31 am

(I'm gonna crash after this. Lol, so sleepy.)

Acacia smirked. "I don't think we're going crazy. I think what you're saying is true. You have used your fire as a source of harm and destruction, but it is a means of bringing comfort as well. We make fires to keep us warm in the winter, and we use it to cook. But it can burn us if we are not careful. It's all a matter of how you use the flames you have been gifted with."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 4:48 am

Galen
He nodded a bit. "Why don't you attempt your powers. " he said. "I think you might feel a little bit of....I dont know....support. " he said. "Then we can get started with the sparing. "
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon May 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Acacia looked at the flowers that were climbing up the bench's legs. She didn't want to disrupt Dahlia's creation. It seemed that, to do that, it would mar the memory.
Looking around her, Acacia swept the ivy that grew over the walls farther up and over, covering more of the gray stone. She felt a rush.
Acacia turned around and grew long vines and flowers that twisted and curled around the fountain, let the warmth of strength fill her. The blockage that Domia had out over Acacia's powers was overcome. Her full strength returned to her. She could feel it flow through her.
She looked to Galen. "Ready?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm

Galen
"If you don't want to touch what she did, then do something she would do."he told her. "Find the thing that isjust waiting to bloom, or whatever." He said. "Find the potential, and help it be realized."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue May 20, 2014 12:39 am

Acacia eyed Galen for a moment before standing. She closed her eyes and let herself fade away and feel everything around her. It was as though she could see the network of roots beneath them, under the stone floor of the courtyard and the castle. Life darted through the roots and fed the vegetation, and Acacia felt it as though the roots were hers.
There was a part of the garden that seemed empty to her. She opened her eyes to inspect the spot where only flowers bloomed. A tree would look nice among the rainbow of colors. The possibility of a tree beckoned to her until she could see the smallness of the sapling as it curled from the soil and grew toward her hand. Acacia grinned, manipulating the branches and the tallness and the width. She let all of herself be poured into this thing she had never tried before.
When the tree was towering above her, Acacia stepped back and caught her breath. The leaves beckoned to her and the roots seemed to shift in the ground restlessly. She settled down on the stone floor and brushed it with her fingers. As she released a heavy breath, the roots calmed and the healthy tree fell still. Buds were already starting to form were blossoms would be.
Acacia turned to Galen and smiled, her palms still pressed to the ground.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 20, 2014 4:42 am

Galen
He nodded, giving his classic smirk. "Being here, in this place.....it seems like its easy for you to connect to what you've lost." He said. "If you think about it, our abilities are part of us. We are part of nature." He said. "You control nature, and as youve demonstrated you can search dedp within to find what yurns to be, and let it out." He smirked a bit. "Maybe when we leave this place that is somethibg you should keep focusing on....just not the Earth, but with-in yourself." He said. "Regrow, the power you had....and maybe, just maybe you might be able to....what was the old human fraze?....'spice it up a bit.' " he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue May 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Acacia grinned. "That might be dangerous for your people," she pointed out, closing her eyes and relaxing again. "Do they want us to spar with our powers or with weapons?" Acacia asked, hands still in the ground. "I think it would be interesting to spar with our powers." She turned around again, still planted in her spot. "Fire and darkness, metal and earth," she mused. "They seem to be an even match for each other."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Galen
"It would be, but this is a war you know."he said. "I think using our powers would be very intresting." He smirked.

(Hey, sorry it took me a bit to reply, i ran out of time, had to catch the bus. )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue May 20, 2014 4:50 pm

(I had replied during lunch, so you're fine. (: )

Acacia grinned. "True." She rose and walked up to him. "Are you ready?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 21, 2014 8:17 pm

(Lol okay. I've been working on an Essay that due tomorrow but I'm done now XD)

Galen
He smiled. "You ready for this?" He asked a fireball forming in his hand
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri May 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Acacia smirked and around the fingers of one hand grew thorns, the other posed ready to manipulate any metal around them. "Ready," she agreed. Then she ran at him, grinning at the freedom she felt, and let herself get lost in the dance-like movement of sparring.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 28, 2014 2:02 pm

(Sorry i haven't replied in a few days. I have midterm today and tomorrow for my English class. I was studying.)

Galen
He found this quite fun. It wasn't as 'serious' as sparing with demons but it was still kind of like it...there just wasn't any pressure to win. He smirked, having fun, which he hardly ever has.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 pm

They moved in sync, Acacia feeling Galen's movements, letting her body respond to his advances and defenses. She had forgotten what it felt like to not care, to feel free. A weight was lifted from her shoulders. All of the lives before her, who had fallen in love with Galen's lives, sang as she glided away from him and jumped forward, going to strike and meeting his arm, his leg, his hand, his foot. Even as she was sweating, working her muscles, she was smiling. Acacia had never fought like this. The two had avoided crossing blades during battle, and now Acacia knew why. They could never work against each other. Their souls were one. They would always be a team.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 am

Galen
Their movements flowed together as one, his movements complamenting her's and her's complamenting his. Doing this...helping her get in touch with her power again and this sparring...it was bringing in a feeling he hadn't felt for a very long time. Not since he saw her flying through the sky on the back of her horse, and he was able to draw that. He was actualy happy. He didn't notice when it happened, but he had just now noticed that it had...he was actually smiling. He hardly ever smiled...and a real smile like this only ever happened when she was around..

The eb and flow of their movements harmanizing, felt like a refreshing, a cleansing. It was really odd for him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 pm

(I think we should have the battle where Blaine kills Domia and Galen kills Blaine after Acacia and Galen have become super closed and stuff. And more. Yes yes.)

Acacia watched Galen's smile and something in her, a wild, free thing, exploded within her chest and complete bliss filled her up. It was addicting and wonderful, and when she could feel his happiness her own washed over her. All these different emotions made her head reel and it was then that she lost her focus and footing. Acacia wasn't sure what she had been doing, but even as she crashed into Galen she was laughing.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:01 am

(Yeah that sounds good. With them growing close again there's only so much we can do before i start making him sleep all day again hahahahahahaha jk)

Galen
He was alos being effected by her emotions, but he was doing his best to supress them but it was getting harder. Something about this place made it feel like it was all okay and the emotions weren't wrong...
When she fell into him, he caught her, and he actually laughed a little as well, though he did stifle it after a moment.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:38 pm

(Let the feels begin (:< It's gonna be mushy.)

A warmth sprung to life in her chest as his arms encircled her and kept her body from hitting the ground. His muscles were hard and unyielding, keeping her steady, but his heart was beating against her ear and his breath washed over her. Acacia wasn't sure what was going on in her head, but she straightened and let herself lean into him, the laughter melted away. It was replaced with silence.
The silence was thick and heavy, and every time she moved her heart leapt into her throat. Her arms went around his abdomen and her head rested against his chest. She breathed him in, let what they had learned sink in, and welcomed it. They were a team, they were linked, and there was a draw to him Acacia could not resist.
And as she stood in the courtyard, holding on to him, there was a sense of rightness. Not because their past lives had always fallen in love and their souls were linked; it had nothing to do with that. No, the rightness came from all over her body, in the way she reacted to him, in the way he challenged her and made her question their lives constantly, and in the way she felt finally giving in to his pull.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:53 pm

(love the pic XD)

Galen
Having his arms around her, felt right, and then her arms wrapped around him. He had never had someone do that who wasnt trying to get in his pants...this was new to him. He liked how she fit perfectly in his arms, and he didnt want to let her go...at least not yet.

In this moment the presure of saving there peoples wasnt there, the influence of the past wasnt there. This was actually a new moment, a moment that none of the past had ever encountered in this place or anywhere. it was a realization for him. One in which he knew he couldnt do any of what was going to happen without her. He finally let go, stopped fighting, stopped acting like his being a demon actually mattered. Whatever this feeling was that he felt begin to stir, he knew that his being a demon and her being an Angel didn't mean a thing..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:53 pm

(I do too : o PRETTY FEATHER IS PRETTY)

She could feel his barriers and resistance melt away, running from him like water. The relief felt amazing. There was no longer a weight on her mind or soul and she felt like air.
She felt new.
Acacia let her grip on him tighten and she pressed her face into his chest, dwelling in the sensation of his hands on her back and his body against hers. Puzzle pieces were falling into place. Something big was going to happen, she could feel it.
Closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, Acacia tried to push that realization away.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:55 am

Galen
He looked at her, enjoying this moment for just a tad longer. "You're father will be missing you soon." he said

(Sorry for crappy reply...me am sick Sad )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:10 pm

(Duuuude, that's so lame .-. I'm sorry!)

She inhaled sharply at the reminder. She wasn't sure how long it had been since she had left camp. At least two hours. Her father would discover her absence and a vessel in his neck would likely burst. Still, she only moved away from Galen slightly, to where she could look up at him and see the glimmer of life in his honey colored eyes.
"I know," she said softly.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:45 pm

Galen
He gave a small smirk, as his hand went up and tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "If you like, we could plan to meet here again tomorrow morning." he said softly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum