Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 11 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:06 pm

(Okay. (: )

Once the king was asleep, Acacia left the structure and went to find Garcon. She wanted to return to the guardian and the man who had been there. Somehow they had known about all of that, and she wanted to know how and why and figure out what was going on. If there was some sort of purpose for the both of them, Acacia wanted to know specifically what it was, because this was becoming too strange for her.
Garcon was lying with Muer, who was asleep. He had his head on his sister's stomach and was staring at the forest with ears pricked. "Garcon, we're going back to the castle," she said softly, crouching next to him.
He looked at her with surprised eyes. "Why would we go back?"
"It's been almost two hours since the attack and I need to talk with the guardian and that man," she explained as Garcon tentatively rose from his sister's side and began to morph.
He didn't look pleased, but he nodded. "Fine, but I'm only bringing you to the forest. I can't leave the pack again, Acacia. They had needed me and I wasn't there," he said as she followed alongside him. She would get onto his back and no one was around to see.
"Understandable. But when the sun begins to set head to the trail and wait for me there so I won't have to walk alone," she said and he nodded.
Once the two were out of sight Acacia climbed onto his back and the two bolted toward the forest.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:14 pm

Galen
he was was 'floating' around the forest, thinking. thats when e felt something change....she was in the forest. He would end it now. he thought and headed her direction
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Acacia could feel Galen's presence, her entire body reacted to it. Garcon didn't comment on the fact that there was demon scent close by and when they reached the forest he slowed to a light walk. "Shall I wait until he leaves?" he asked softly, inhaling the cold winter air.
Acacia shook her head. "He won't leave," she said and slid from his back. Patting his flank, she shrugged. "Just head back. Keep an eye out, but don't worry. He's still weak." Turning, Acacia headed into the undergrowth quietly and listened to the sound of Garcon's paw-falls as he ran.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:34 pm

Galen
he stepped out of the shadows becoming solid. "Just because your close to the line doesn't mean your on your side princess." he said stepping into her view
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm

Acacia paused to eye Galen. "I didn't think I was on the line. The boundaries don't matter anymore," she said and continued her walk toward the trail. "You might want to get your nose looked at. It's a little swollen and bruised; it might be broken," Acacia added over her shoulder.

(I have to go mow the lawn, but then I'll return! :3)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:54 pm

(ok)

Galen
"you're not going anywhere." he said and traveled with the shadows to right in front of her. "I've had it with you and that stupid guy of yours." he said "I'll kill him when I'm done here." he said.

(lol..if he really wanted any of them dead, wouldn't they be dead? all he needs is night to fall -which has happened a lot! lol- and just go stabe them or something by using the shadows to get there? the war would be over in minutes. lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:40 pm

Acacia's head tilted to the side, her eyes showing her sadness. "What happened to you, Galen?" she asked him softly, taking a step closer to him to get a better look at his eyes. They were dark and void and lost, as though he wasn't himself. She missed the old Galen, the one who she felt naturally comfortable with, who had a glimmer of something more in his honey-colored irises. Now he was just angry.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:48 pm

Galen
"what happened?! I'm tired of this destiny garbage! I'm not going to let something i cant see dictate who i am. I have responcablities you wouldnt know a thing about and i can do a freaking single one with that annoying little thing in me telling me no." he said. 

(is it coincidents that he started acting all stupid basically soon after she lost her power? she is kind of like his moral compass. )
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:55 pm

(lol, there totally has to be a reason for that. xD Acacia pretty much is his moral compass. He just hates it. In a good way.)

"That annoying thing in you is the soul of an angel," she said softly, barely loud enough for him to hear. But she didn't have time to talk with Galen, or more have him yell at her about how annoying feelings are. She had to read about their history and figure out their purpose, and then get him to believe her.
Side-stepping him, Acacia continued to walk through the undergrowth, but she knew he was going to follow her. Galen was as stubborn as she was, especially when he was angry. Especially when he was angry with her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Galen
he laughed, it had a sickening sound. "you seriously think an angel's soul is in me? Have you looked at me? I'm a demon. and i'm telling you to sleep with one eye open or you just might not wake up tomorrow." he snap at her. following
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:09 pm

Acacia ignored him, letting him babble. She knew Leo resided within Galen, as did Marek, and as did every man she was reading about. She also knew that Galen was at war with himself, questioning his actions, and as he growled at her about how he would kill her Acacia finally snapped. She wheeled around and stepped so close to him she could see his pupils shrink. "Galen, shut up! You sound like a spoiled child, threatening me like I am really afraid of you and you're tough-guy act," she spat, glaring up at him furiously. "If you really meant that then wouldn't we already be dead? You've had so many chances to kill me, but do you?" Her angled to the side, eyes flashing challengingly, waiting for his reply.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:13 pm

Galen
he stared her down. "I do things when i want to. I havent had the need to disperse of you yet." he said. Dont think that saves you from my doing so in the future."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Acacia rolled her eyes and turned once more, stalking away from him. She was close now to the trail, and could see the trail that would soon be a cobblestone road. If Galen followed her she had the feeling the guardian would be waiting for him, or possibly the man from before.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Galen
he kept trying to attack her but hi body just wouldn't do it, but that didn't keep him from following.

Corin
he waited near the stone statues for the princess to get here, if needed he'd deal with the boy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 pm

(Oh, Galen. You just can't do anything with her except LOVE HER. lol)

Acacia continued to ignore him, her shoulders stiff with irritation. Couldn't he just leave, if he wasn't going to do anything except follow her? When she reached the cobblestones and he was still behind her, Acacia had the feeling that someone was going to meet them at the entrance to the castle.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:41 pm

Galen
her anger and annoyance was feeding him, it's the best thing he's had since the fighting and he needed something to perk himself back up. he looked around. "you seriously run off to come here?" he asked. "It's such a dump." that was something he wouldnt of every thought of saying last time he was here.
Then Corin stepped out from behind a statue, having been hiding standing in the shadows. "Corin?" he said. "What are you doing here? where have you been?"

Corin
"He is waiting for you in the library." he said to the girl. "My dear prince i told you i dont have a side, therefore i can go and be where ever i so wish it." he said "now I'm going to have to ask you kindly to leave." he looked around. "there has been evil here before and we do not need it here again." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:44 pm

So, his name was Corin. "Thank you," she said to him and opened the hatch door. She turned only slightly to watch Galen, then ducked under and quickly descended the stairs. The door closed behind her and Acacia paused, leaning against the wall to catch her breath and calm herself.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

Corin
he walked up to the boy. he was yelling at him, nothing new. The royal family liked yelling at him. "Sleep." he said and took the air from his lungs till the boy passed out. then he gave it back, and picked him up and took off taking the young prince to his tent
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:00 am

As Corin had said, the guardian was waiting for her. Its ears twitched when it heard her enter and turned to eye her. "You did well, princess," it told her with a nod.
Acacia thanked it, her eyes wandering to the table where a platter of fruit had been set, a goblet of water, and the books lay. One was opened to the page she had been on. "What did Corin mean when he told Galen there had been evil here before? Was he referring to the time when Galen had been in the castle?" she asked after she had sat down.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:09 am

Corin
he laid the boy in the bed, then he went back up into the sky, and flew back. he still had things to record, he wasn't yet finished.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:12 am

(I have to go. I'll be camping all week, so I don't know when I'll be able to reply. And I really do wanna know what Corin meant. So I don't know how the guardian will reply.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:23 am

(The Angel's can't win every battle. and since stark's castle is right there it shows that the angel's have lost ground on this front. it is close to the border. it could be how one of the incarnations died...protecting the castle. the protective barier was created by the combining of the powers of their past lives. they gave their lives protecting the library? or just the first part. lol up to you)

(ok, hope you have fun!!!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:58 pm

(Well, Stark's Castle really isn't specifically there. There are entrances everywhere, but only choice people are able to enter (Dahlia and Leo's reincarnations, mostly, and of course Corin and his brother). It's like Stark's castle is its own realm, almost? After the castle wasn't being used anymore the guardian inhabited it and made it into the library and made it pretty much look like the thing crumbled into a fine powder. So where the castle is in the forest near the battlefield isn't specifically where it's located. That's just where an entrance is. Unless you don't like that idea. :p I think I had tried to explain that, but I'm pretty sure I didn't explain it right. But I still think that a demon should have gotten in at one point and tried to destroy it, but the guardian or Corin, depending on how old he is, should have killed it.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:17 am

(your idea sounds good. and remember Corin lives outside of time. he has been the same age since Galen's uncle died at the hands of Marek. so i'm pretty sure he's ancient. lol. he's been in the recorder role since the life before Marek's but he is basically a warrior that lost his way so is sentenced to recording duty. there are shifts, he and his brother are not the first. there have always been recorders, otherwise the library would not be so vast. Corin could have been there with the guardian to protect the library, sure. (maybe Corin and his brother are making up for sins of their family? like from the beginning of time. like how in the bible it has Nephilim. maybe that's what they are. and seeing as there were quite a few Nephilim it makes sense that they'd take shifts. and that they stay in the middle ground never really siding with either side, just writing down the history.) and i was also kinda working off the whole Garden of Eden thing too that you said. devil was there so there is evil as well..)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:49 pm

(Oooh, I like that idea :3 That'll work. When I'm not on a phone, I'll reply.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum