Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 7 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:21 pm

(Dude! I laughed SO hard at the statement ... it was embarrassing because no one else seemed to get it. ^-^")

Acacia woke with a jolt and then arch in pain at the sudden movement, falling to her side and gasping. Whatever was triggering this pain, it was not of her. Could it be from the connection that she and Galen somehow had? Maybe he was in trouble, but Acacia couldn't be sure. Whatever it was, it was taking her breath away and leaving her in a state of immense pain.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:32 pm

(I know!! so embarrassing..it was just me and her laughing..and I was the louder one. needless to say our laughing died pretty quickly having felt like complete idiots, till we realized we were the smart ones for actually picking up on that. lol.)

Galen
He stood. "I'm not turning my back on someone that makes claims like that, I'm no fool." said Galen.

the voice laughed again. "Oh don't I know that. No, YOU would rather hide away in yourself acting like part of you never exsisted. That part will NEVER go away!" the voice said.

It was Galen's turn to laugh, but his was sickly and just evil sounding. "You think you know me. I'm not hiding from anything. I'm over coming my weekness...I.." He was cut off by the other man.

the voice was angry and hard. "I am NO weakness!!!" it yelled as it stepped from the darkest shadows and merged back into Galen.
Galen himself was very confused and sat back down, not only that but that thing disappearing into him. It hurt..what in all that is unholy was going on?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:47 pm

(Whoa, what? What on Earth is talking to him? Marek and Leo and all of them, or something? lol)

Acacia fell limp, finally regaining her breath back. Her back ached now, but relief filled her limbs and she relaxed. "Whatever that was," she gasped, "hopefully will never happen again."
Because she was so weak, Acacia wasn't able to sit up, and so she lay curled into a ball while she tried to once more fall asleep. It wasn't difficult for sleep to once more find her, but this time it was light and dreamless and offered nothing for her aside from something to occupy the time.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:56 pm

(It was Galen, talking to Galen. it was the goodness within him. it actually manifested outside his body, because of something to do with the forest. it's an unpredictable nightmare...and right now what's Galen's biggest fear at this moment? lol)

Galen
he sat there catching his breath, and eventually he stood and went to find a way out. He went out of the run down house and climbed up a tree to the top, only to find that he had somehow wound up in the center of the forest. "How in the..." he dropped off as he spread his wings and took off. He wasn't feeling strong enough to fly fast and still make it back to camp, so he flew slowly back towards his camp.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:04 am

(Ooh, that makes sense. I really liked how the goodness in him was like, "I am not weakness". I was like, "O.o The emotion".)

Dawn broke and she rose from her bed and crawled from the covers. She changed and called for Garcon, who allowed her to climb on his back. The camp was empty and quiet, and so the two were able to slip away without trouble. Acacia told Garcon where to go and the dog began to lope down the hill and into the valley. The morning was cold and she was thankful for Garcon's thick fur and warm body, and as he leaped through the snow, he growled.
"The demon prince is near," he announced.
Acacia looked into the air. "How near?"
"Not close enough to see, but I can feel it and smell him. He is somewhere close."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:15 am

(lol XD. I was like who am I going to put there? I backed myself into a corner...what am I going to do! then I was like...hmmm...it's an evil forest..of course it'll use your fears to get at you. lol)

Galen
his entire body was shivering, his fire power was still on the fritz. was this what it was like to be cold? he thought as his body shook. His wings got colder and colder, being up in the air like he was. Then, they stiffened and locked, the bones in his wings were too cold to work right and he fell into the snow, his wings going into his back (the tattoo). He hit the ground and rolled down the hill into the valley. His body in shock at how cold the snow really was, he had never experienced cold before and his body didn't know how to handle it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:21 am

(Well, it was believable. :3 I do that a lot, just going off randomly then suddenly not knowing what to do. Like, crap, now what?)

Garcon skidded to a halt and wheeled around, his big ears pricked up and twitching. Something had caught his attention, obviously, but it must have shocked him. Garcon rarely just stopped like that, as though he were surprised like that. "What is it?" Acacia mumbled weakly, barely able to lift her head from his neck.
"I believe the demon prince is laying face-first in a snow bank," Garcon explained, a frown in his voice.
Acacia was confused. "Why would Galen be in a snow bank?" she asked.
There was a snort and Garcon shook his head. "How on Earth would I know?" he asked. "Shall we go over to him, or continue into the forest?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:29 am

Galen
He was able to turn himself over a little, and let out a few choice words. "How do people put up with the cold?" he muttered. his whole body felt stiff as he forced himself to sit up. Galen was shaking uncontrollably, all he had to do was get to the tree line, he could be in the shadows until the fire returns. he thought, hoping that he could still do his shadow thing. he tried to stand but then he realized why there was pain in his leg, his ankle was in pain...he'd twisted it pretty bad in his landing. he sat there the snow very slowly  melting around him, showing him just how much fire power he had lost while in that forest. he breathed into his hands, and decided to try to get up again...well okay, in a few minutes..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:40 am

Acacia watched Galen from through Garcon's fur, her eyes scrunched to see. He obviously hadn't spotted them. "Let's just head into the forest," she said softly and the dog turned, continuing his run toward the treeline. He dove into the cover and began to maneuver through the trees.
"Where is this place you want to go?" Garcon asked.
"It's just up ahead. Take a left at the birch tree and continue along the path. You will feel the air growing warmer," she explained.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 am

(I like it! Both our starting k'ters are basically unstopable with their second abilities lol! urs with the addatping thing and mine with 'Heaven's light' or whatever lol. they do make a perfect match, even power wise XD)

Galen
he after a minute he forced himself up ignoring the strain it put on his tired body. Seeing as he had never encountered the 'cold' before it wore his body out to fight against it. he stood on one foot and limped his way along, hissing in pain as he went.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am

(Haha, yes! x3 They shall take over the world because they're so powerful.)

When the two reached the castle the guardian was waiting for them. It glared at Garcon with its blue eyes piercing his. "He is to stay out here," it growled and Garcon blinked.
"What did that thing say?" he asked as Acacia dropped from his back. She could already feel the energy entering her body. Somehow she got stronger when she was in the garden.
"Please, can he come with us? He is my only way of transportation because I am so weak. I promise, Garcon is a very respectable dog and the alpha of our army's pack," Acacia begged and the guardian sniffed, eying Garcon before sighing and nodding. 
"Fine, but do not allow him to grow large within the castle. Make him a small dog."
Garcon returned to his dog form and followed after the two as they descended into the castle, staying quiet as Acacia had instructed.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:03 am

(lol, well at the least they can protect the people and maybe expand their land a bit. lol)

Galen
he he kept limping finally making it to the tree line and becoming one with the shadows, which thankfully had no 'concept' of cold or hot. he had to stay like this untill he felt well enough to make his way back to camp.

Domia
She stood, still badly wounded but able to go about her daily life. She got herself dressed, granted it was a slow process but it got done. Then she headed out and to the food tent, this girl be starving. no one had bothered to think she might be hungry while laying around injured. She walked into the tent and grabbed a plate and some food.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:14 am

(True dat.)

The three went into the library and Acacia occupied her seat once more. A fire had been lit in the fireplace and Garcon lay before it, closing his eyes and soaking up the warmth of it. Acacia opened to the page she ended at and continued to read about Leo and Dahlia and their slowly budding relationship. She was consumed by the words, and within an hour or so had already finished the book and was on to the next one.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:19 am

Domia
she took a seat and began to eat, looking around to see that Kira wasn't anywhere to be seen. Was she really hurt so badly? Domia thought. Galen is gunna kill me, if she really is bad enough to miss breakfast. she thought, as she sat there, devouring her food.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 am

Acacia looked up at the guardian, who was lying a little ways away from Garcon. "Why do you want me to read these?" she asked, marking the page and closing the book.
"Because, young angel, you must know of how your past has effected the future of your people. There is a great purpose for you and your lover. You must first find out what it is."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:44 am

Domia
she ate, feeling eyes on her, as there often were. She smirked as she ate. "Lorek!" she called, and a Lion came bounding into the tent. When not fighting these beasts basicaly acted like GIANT house cats. Lorek was her personal pet. when she was done eating she stood and comanded that the guy next to her make a plate and take it to Kira, she needed her strength and if she was treated 'badly' Galen would only come down harder on Domia. 
Domia left the tent with Lorek in toe. "Let's go for a hunt." she said, it had been too long since she had gone hunting. it was and enjoyable pass time for her, so Lorek and Domia headed off
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 am

(After this I'm gonna crash.)

Acacia looked up at the guardian, puzzled. She and Galen had a purpose? How was that even possible, and if it was, how was she to find it in pages of history? They were just like stories. Besides, Acacia had enough stress to deal with without having some destiny they had to fulfill.
"The Lord has a purpose for all beings, young angel, and yours is very important. It will be a chance to bring the demons to glory, but you must learn of Leo and of Marek, and of all of the demon prince's past lives. You must understand him and who he is before you are to fall in love with him. And then you shall change him, young angel, and help him be better. But first you must read."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:14 am

(Ok, night!!)

Domia
She took her bow off her back and loaded an arrow, as they entered the forest. She walked quietly, as Galen had shown her. Domia was a great hunter, and took pride in that, but Galen had thought he knew better than her. But because of who he is she had to listen, one day she did decide to test out what Galen had taught her, surprisingly...it worked very well. She got more prey, it aloud her to be more quiet.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Acacia fell silent after that and opened the book once more. Leo and Dahlia had just been married, and the two were immensely happy. It made Acacia's heart ache to read this, mostly because she would never have that with Blaine. No matter how much he loved her and showed it, she never would feel the same, and now she knew the reason. Because she was destined to love Galen, but Acacia didn't know how she could do that.
Stifling a yawn, she sat back once more and watched Garcon sleep. It was then that her stomach growled and Acacia realized she hadn't eaten since breakfast the day before. The guardian heard the sounds of her hunger and smirked. "I shall get you food," it told her, padding from the library.
How could it get her food, when the castle was uninhabited? Acacia watched it leave before focusing back on the book.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:51 pm

Galen
he felt something enter the forest and went for a look. he smirked, seeing Domia and Lorek. they must be hunting he guessed. he watched, she had indeed gotten better at it and was apparently using some of the techniques he taught her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:01 pm

(How many times do you think Galen and Acacia have experienced reincarnations? Because I think we should come up with a reasonable amount, and then list the names of each of them. Also, should this be the first time Leo's soul has ever been in a demon's body?)

The guardian returned shortly after with a platter of fruit floating in front of it. The golden platter was illuminated in blue light, the same hue as its eyes, and when the guardian set the platter down before Acacia the hue faded. The majority of the fruit she had never seen before, and she frowned a little.
"This fruit is native to this garden alone. Do not worry, young princess, it is eatable and very good," it told her, catching her questioning glance.
With a hint of hesitation, Acacia took a bite of one of the fruit and chewed and her eyes widened. Just as the guardian had said, the fruit was very good. The taste was foreign to her tongue, but delicious and sweet.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 pm

(I've been thinking about doing that too. but i was thinking of doing more than names. like maybe even going as far to make a small bio for them, just name, rank, Angel/Demon, general personality, and powers. that way we have a steady progession.) (That's what I had originally thought, but then again, if that's the truth then he would of had more sense then to just kill those two, wouldn't he?)
(Hahahahaha!!! she's eating the fruit! Oh!!! oh!!! I think that being there should give her strength while she's there, but it's the food that helps her sustain it and slowly get better when she's not there.)

Domia
she hunted with Lorek, shooting down a few birds. Domia wasn't happy with just the small prey she wanted something decent to shoot down and take back to camp.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm

(Sure. That could totally work. But how many should there be? I feel like at least . . . twenty. More or less. I don't know. What do you think?
That does make sense. How many times do you think he should have ended up as a demon? Should Acacia have ever been a demon?
Holy crap, yes! That should totally be how it works. Very Happy)

Acacia read and ate and ended up with a pen and piece of paper taking notes on the past lives. The guardian kept the platter stocked with the fruits and offered Acacia water as well.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:25 pm

Omg !!! Water of life!!!) (And yeah, at least 20 if not more) ( I don't know how pure of a person do you want her to be?)

Domia
the hunting was slow and taking hours. she cleared the snow a bit and made small fire and cooked some of what she had already killed and her and Lorek ate
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

(Haha, something like that. ^-^ So, maybe like twenty-three or something? Can you come up with twenty-one names for Galen's past selves? It's gonna be a little hard for me, lol, because all of Acacia's past selves are named after flowers.
I don't know . . . somehow I can't picture Acacia being a demon. But at the same time it would be kind of ridiculous if she has never been one once. Still, it's weird for me to see her as one.)

"So, Aster was supposed to be put to death?" Acacia asked, surprised as she read about one of her past lives. "Why?"
The guardian peered at the page, its eyes scanning the text. "Aster was a very poor woman and could not pay her taxes. The king of that time was a harsh man and did not tolerate such things."
Acacia could not picture her father ordering a woman to die because she was so poor she could not afford to pay taxes. It sounded absurd to her, but back then it was probably normal for men and women to die like that.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum