Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 am

Galen
they came up over the hill and ran into their camp cutting down the guards easily. "Go." he said to his men and pointed to where he heard most of the voices. He went off to the tents to look for the king. Galen was going to end this, no he hadn't told his father this was part of the plan, but this King was going to learn you dont just attack for a threat and leave without some payback.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:52 am

Acacia reached the valley and Garcon tore off as fast as his powerful legs would propel them. Urgency became unbearable and she was so worried she felt sick. Galen would not touch her father, and she would make sure of that. If she had to she would bring him down in any way she knew how. He was big, much bigger than she was, and he was thick with muscle, and he was driven by revenge, but Acacia could get him to the ground if she had to.
Somehow Acacia knew that the only way she was to end it would be to knock him out and that made her ache. To hurt Galen would hurt her, both physically and spiritually. Garcon roared furiously as they reached the crest of the hill and for once Acacia hated how steep it was.
"Galen!" Garcon bellowed, shaking the earth under their feet. Fury built up in the large animal and Acacia could feel it ripple in his back and muscles.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:58 am

Galen
he looked behind him and saw Acacia on the dog. he hadn't seen her since....since they had her. he shook his head to clear his thoughts. "NOW!" he yelled and Domia and her team came out of their hiding place blocking Acacia and the dog from his view, and he continued.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:07 am

Garcon plowed through them, fully morphing and ripping into the demons, crushing them. Acacia leaped from his back and ran at Galen, but the girl from before tackled her to the ground. Acacia was fueled by Galen's drive for revenge soully because they were connected that way, but driven by her own need to save her father and people. She kicked the girl in the stomach and punched her as hard as she could. Something gave way under her fist, probably a nose, because Acacia didn't pause to check. She was already up and after Galen again.
Acacia truly was vulnerable to anything at this point. With no weapon aside from the dagger in her boot and no armor anyone was capable of picking her off, but no one seemed to pay her any attention as she ran at the one person she didn't want to hurt. Then she jumped onto his back and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling hard to cut off his oxygen.

(Aw snap, people just be fallin' like flies. xD)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am

(Hahaha)

Galen
he gasped and and reached for her hands, trying to pry them off. "Get Of me." he growled. his body heat rose, it was a protective measure he couldn't control. "Weak...weak." he said. "You're emotions are for the weak!" he yelled at her. he felt how she felt now much more strongly seeing as they were so close in proximity. He kept walking as he tried to get her off him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:24 am

Acacia's grip only increased, her fingernails digging into her arms and her teeth clenching. "I would much rather be your so-called weak," she ground out as her biceps flexed into his neck, "than be strong like you."
This hurt her so much, each step he took was agonizing and his words cut into her like knives. But she could feel him weakening, even though her skin grew hot with his body and her head spun. Galen would fall sooner or later, especially as he was burning away what oxygen he was getting into his system by trying to burn her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:29 am

Galen
he soon fell to his knees. "I won't stop trying." he got out before his coughing fits started as he tried to get more air. his head was still pounding from the lightning and now the lack of oxygen wasn't helping..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:34 am

Acacia let her cheek rest on his head and she closed her eyes. "I know," she murmured, her grip staying consistent even though he was fading. Acacia was not going to take chances that he might recover. She needed him unconscious or the demons would not leave.

(The cheesey-ness of that statement she made in my last reply burns. lol)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 am

(hahaha)

Galen
his vision became blurry getting worse until he finally blacked out
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:47 am

Acacia sat for a few more second before removing herself from Galen's body and almost immediately after everyone stopped. It was like a chain-reaction. Demons and angels fell silent and stared at her as she rolled him over so that Galen was facing the sky. Acacia straightened and stared at one of the demons who gaped at her. She walked over to him. "Pick up your prince and general and leave," she snarled, trembling viciously.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:51 am

(Hehehehe...you do realize in-order to re-gaine his 'honor' he's gunna have to go after her now right? lol)

The Demons did as the princess said, seeing as they had no one to lead them they had to get out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 am

(Yep, and it's gonna be awesome, because by then she's probably gonna be super book-smart on their history and totally slap him in the face with it. Ehehe, this is gonna be great. (:< )

Acacia watched as they left and then walked slowly through the angelic soldiers who stared at her. Even Blaine gawked as Acacia made her way toward Ezra's hut, but she ignored their stares. When she reached her father and found no harm had come to him, she relaxed and rested against one of the walls.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 am

(Hehehehe)

The demons walked back across the valley towards home, the two best warriors they had defeated by one girl. they had no idea what to think
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:13 am

(lol, Acacia just went superhuman on them. xD I love it. They're like, "What the frack just happened????")

Blaine started asking Acacia questions, most of them consisting of where she had been and how she had gained so much strength in the few hours she had been gone, but Acacia didn't answer any of them. If she did they were blunt and vague and thick with fatigue. All Acacia wanted to do was sleep, and so Blaine led her to her tent and she fell asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:18 am

(lol. Exactly they all be like 'we doomed!!!' lol)

The people took care of things. Put the Prince in his bed and Domia in hers, and the wounded went to the medic tent
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:24 am

As Acacia napped she dreamed of all she had learned in the past two days. It was more her subconscious sorting everything out. Whatever the reason, it had a calming effect on her, and now that Acacia was getting her strength back she could finally get real sleep. It was nice.

(Hey, I'm gonna crash. It's come to the point where my eyes feel dry. o.O)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:30 am

(ok night!)

Galen
-knocked out-

Domia
-out like a light-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 pm

(Here's the guardian. (: Breaking Point - Page 10 1010911_632201580123428_71546787_n)

An hour later Blaine came into her tent to wake her, but she was already awake. She had been for a while, thinking about what had happened while she was away. "Why did my father lead the attack to the demon camp?" she asked, staring at the tent ceiling.
Blaine sat next to her and ran his hands through his hair with a sigh. "I think he was driven by the anger of you and Kahlil. Your brother still isn't fully healed and you were so sick . . . he just was . . ." Blaine turned to look over his shoulder at her.
"Just seeking revenge," Acacia finished. "Why didn't he kill the demon king, then, if he had gone through all that trouble to attack the camp?"
He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe once he got there he just didn't have the drive to kill, but to threaten." Blaine reached over and caressed her cheek. "How did you know that Galen was attacking?"
Acacia didn't look at him. "Something felt wrong, so I left the forest and came back and Galen looked like he was about to do something bad."
Blaine didn't seem to believe her, but he didn't say anything and just nodded. "Well, I'm glad nothing happened to your father, and that you're okay."
"I am too," Acacia murmured.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Galen
He had woken but he staid in bed. he didn't want to deal with the looks, and stares...and absolutely did not want to tell his father. This was bad...if he didn't do something soon to make up for this his people will never forget it, he will be the laughing stock of the whole kingdom. That's no way for a king to rule, and all that was left where his half brothers with no real claim to the throne. He had lost in such a manor...it wasn't even a fight! There was part of him that held back when Acacia attacked him, yes he's been a little weak recently, but he can't even say he did his best. He held back. why? 

(Really good tiger!!! wish I could draw...best i can do is very few anime. I suck at real things.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:55 pm

(Thank you!! :DI worked for like . . . five hours on it. It's a very burly guardian, obviously. I named it Anše. :3 It means Soul in two different languages. I combined the two words. lol But I can't reply anything other than this because we're going shopping. So I'll reply when I can.)

Acacia went to the pavilion to eat and she could feel the eyes on her back, but she ignored them as she ate. Blaine told the soldiers to go back to cleaning the camp.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Galen
someone came into his tent. "Sir.." Galen stopped him. "GET OUT!" he snarled and through a fire ball at him, it was just a warning shot. the demon scurried out , not wanting the Crowned Princes wrath put on him. Galen just laid there, trying to think of what he was going to do.

(Okay, I have the urge to clean something right now anyways lol. Oh! and I'm working on the bio's for my guys. Probably wont finish today lol, but yeah. They will all have fire as an ability and then a different one. I think at least one of the powers should be either the same or close. what do you think?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:26 pm

(Yeah, I like that idea. (: Lol, Galen is a crabby-cake at the moment, isn't he? When should the two have an epic duel, and how should it end?)

Acacia was called to Ezra's hut to talk with her father by a quiet soldier who stared at her in awe. She rose from her food and made her way quietly to where she suspected her father would scold her.
The hut was quiet, even though it was filled with injured men, and as Acacia looked for her father she greeted the men individually. They all were half-asleep, mostly because Ezra had given them drug to numb their pain. Only a few didn't respond, which was a good sign in her eyes.
"Acacia," came her father's voice from the other side of the hut. She turned to him and walked slowly over, her eyes adjusting to the din. "What you did was dangerous and foolish," he grumbled when she was standing over him. He looked sickly and tired. He was shirtless, with a thick bandage around his shoulder and under his arm and his skin was a shade paler than it should be.
She knelt down in front of him and pressed the back of her hand to his forehead. "You're running a fever," she murmured, ignoring his statement, "where's Ezra?"
"I don't know," he replied, voice icy, "but I never want you near the prince . . . ever."
"If I hadn't done what I did then you would be dead and sickly Kahlil would become king. I did what I believed to be right and in the end you survived, and that's all I want right now. Now I'm going to get you some water and you're going to rest." Acacia rose without waiting for his reply and went off to find a bucket.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:36 pm

(I'm not sure. Soon? I'm running out of ideas since he's not sneaking off to see her. lol)

Galen
he laid there, thinking. He had to fight her...at the moment the question wasn't did he want to, right now the question running through his mind was...would he win? he had no clue, they were always so close in power and skill...it would be a draw on who won..of course that's assuming she's got her power back by now. Judging from the grip she had, she either did or was pretty close.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:45 pm

(Maybe when Acacia is heading back to Stark's castle he should attack her and the two are arguing with each other and stuff and then Galen just starts spilling his guts while they're fighting each other. xD Just an idea. A rather weird idea.)

Acacia filled a flask with river water from a bucket and returned to her father, who hadn't moved. She pressed the opening to his mouth and tilted it upward. "Drink," she instructed.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:51 pm

(yeah, maybe something like that)

Galen
he needed to get out and clear his head..somewhere he could think things through withought being disturbed. his tent was near the woods so he lifted the side of it and crawled out then looked around and dissapeared into the forest and the shadows.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum