Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 12 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 am

(Ok coolio XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:59 pm

(Okay, so I was writing the new prologue for Breaking Point and I was thinking about how Marec had killed the prince and soldier to keep the kingdom safe, and ended becoming a demon because of it. It doesn't seem like a real reason to die, you know? That sort of thing happens in the wars anyway, so I thought, what if Marec's intentions weren't ... like, pure? So I was thinking, Marec should have had anger in his heart when he killed them, so it would be considered murder, so that's why Galen is a demon, because even though Marec meant good from what he did he was doing out of anger with the king for not believing him. Do you like that?
I was also thinking that there should be more war-places than just where Acacia and Galen are. They should be everywhere throughout the land between kingdoms and within them too, so it's like a real war. I was doing some research on Roman warfare and the warfare in Medieval times because I felt like just one place where they fight every so often didn't seem all that real, you know? So I think that where Galen and Acacia are is just the main battlefield.)

The guardian explained to Acacia about the garden and castle, and what it was in comparison to the actual world. Apparently the garden and castle were concealed in a timeless realm in which was created specifically to protect and record the history of the angels and demons. The entrances to the realm were the only ways into the garden, and only those who were permitted to could enter. The guardian told her that it was in charge of guarding the souls, but also of the history of the souls as well. This meant that the guardian also looked after her and Galen, which did surprise her.
Corin had been a recorder for hundreds of years, as was his brother Ceratos. They two brothers were timeless, and had been alive for hundreds of years, recording the history of the angels and demons, and for this Acacia was very interested. They knew all of what occurred in the lands and wrote them down as they happened, but the role of the Scribes was actually a punishment.
"How is it a punishment?" Acacia asked, her eyebrows crinkled.
The guardian shifted onto its back where it had been lying in front of the fire. "They are the Nephilim," the guardian explained. "To record the history is the key to their redemption." Its white-blue eyes gleamed pleasantly. "Corin and Ceratos are kind men. You will be able to trust them, I promise this to you."
Acacia smiled at the guardian. "Where is Ceratos?"
"He is in the kingdoms, recording what occurs outside of the war. Corin was assigned to the goings-on of the war, which is a chaotic thing in itself. Their job is not as easy as it may seem."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:54 pm

(I'd been thinking the same thing for a little while about Marec. cause in the first one we did the other guy the angel wasn't just Marec's friend but he wanted the girl for himself.) (and yeah, I've been thinking that too, for a long time, haven't mentioned it though.)

Corin
he got back and walked into the room, hearing them talking. "The hot head is back in his bed." he said, and he went and grabbed more papers and sat down at a desk away from them writing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:39 am

(If you have an idea, you should tell me. (: And I  seriously forgot about that idea we had had. I like what we have now, though, because I think their story has enough to it already.)

Acacia watched Corin with a small frown, but the guardian had finished and stood. It padded over to Acacia and gazed into her eyes. "You are tired," it commented, rather confused. "Are you not feeling better?"
She nodded slowly. "Yes, I'm feeling better, but I'm still . . . weak. What happened earlier took a lot out of me," she told it softly, picking at the fruit and looking more at the opened book in front of her than at the guardian.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:53 am

Corin
he looked over at the, then continued writing.

Galen
he slowly began to wake up

(yeah.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 am

The guardian nodded. "Well, continue to read. You must finish soon . . . before it is too late." It walked away and left her to read, but Acacia wasn't going to hesitate. Something bad that she didn't know of was obviously coming.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:07 am

Galen
he got up and went to speak with his father but wasn't allowed in to see him. His father refused to acknowledge him until Galen once again proved himself. So, he went to see Domia and together they sat and planned what to do
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:48 am

The remainder of the day Acacia read, eyes drinking in the words hungrily. It was a calming conclusion to a hectic day. The crackle of the fire, the scratch of Corin's pen, and the guardian's soft breathing was contenting background noise and Acacia enjoyed it while she could until the sun began to set. Garcon would be at the trail waiting.
"I need to leave, now," she told them as she marked the page and closed the last book. Now Acacia was reading about Marec and Calla and all the questions that hadn't been answered were becoming so.
The guardian stirred and blinked open its eyes. "Godspeed, princess," it said while she stood. Acacia understood why it told her this. Galen was searching for her so that he could regain his honor and the demons were still out for blood. The forest was not a safe place for her.
"Goodbye," Acacia called to Corin and the guardian when she was at the door of the library, ready to leave, and with that she disappeared into the hallways.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Galen
He stood Domia and Galen went to get something to eat, feeling the stares of everyone and hearing the 'whispering'. They just about made it to the food tent, but someone decided to say how weak Galen must be. So...he decided to show that guy how Galen could kick his but.
Galen beat the guy into a bloody pulp, then set him on fire. He only released the fire once he was inside the food tent. He got his plate and took a seat, seeing that Domia had already done so. They continued to explore ways they could redeem themselves.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:22 pm

When Acacia was outside she began to walk briskly down the cobblestone road. She wasn't sure if Garcon was waiting yet, though if he wasn't yet then he would soon. Acacia did not want to take the chance that Galen was in the forest again. Though she was rightfully angry with him, having to run into him like that again pained her, especially now that she knew so much about their history.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Galen
he raised his head and looked out at the trees. He could sense Acacia's apprehension of the woods, and the anger and pain she felt towards him. he smirked a bit and continued eating. when they finshed Domia and Galen would head off to kill some angel's to get their lives back to how they were.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:33 pm

She scowled into the darkness of the forest, feeling his injured pride. Whatever he planned to do, Acacia had the feeling death would follow. Irritation spiked her blood and she quickened her pace. No matter how much she enjoyed his company, Galen royally annoyed her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Galen
he finished his food quickly and stood. he went to get ready to head out while Domia finished her meal
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:58 pm

Garcon was indeed waiting for her, pacing in place. He was fully morphed, his thick pelt fluffed up in exasperation. When he spotted her he let out a snarl of annoyance. "Acacia! It's a good thing your father has been sleeping all day," he spat as she stopped in front of him.
"What on earth do you mean?" she demanded.
Garcon glared at her. "You have been gone all day for the past few days. You know how suspicious the soldiers and your father will get if this continues."
Acacia rolled her eyes. "I know, Garcon, but what I'm doing is important and besides, they believe I am a weak little woman who just had enough energy to save my father. My disappearances shouldn't be suspicious, because I'm not even needed," she said as she climbed onto his back and the two raced away.
"Still, Acacia, you shouldn't be out so much," Garcon pointed out.
"Soon I won't be, but for now I'm going to be doing so," she grumbled and the two fell silent.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Galen
he was ready and he stepped out of his tent to see Domia was ready as well. The two headed out, into the forest. They walked to 'the border', neither was too sure if the border meant anything anymore...but Galen stopped caring. they continued on, but not to far, they needed to keep their presence a secret from the whole camp, and just pick off the Angels that came around.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Garcon leaped from the trees and tore off toward camp, keeping close to the forest line as he did so. Acacia could feel Galen near and groaned inwardly. If he was with Domia then that would mean that they both were trying to earn back their honor, and if they found her . . . Acacia groaned again. Was she really so careless? And stupid? What she was learning by going to the castle was important, yes, but at least she could bring her sword.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:17 pm

(Hahahahahaha!!!! she's weaponless? lol. the Awesome Angel warrior Princess Acacia doesnt have her sword? ;p)

Galen
He quickened his step but then he stopped. Acacia was his, not Domia's. if he went after her now...Domia would make the killing blow. Galen knew that, because he knew he would hesitate...something would him back...something always did. But he wanted the Angel for himself. they walked quietly lurking around waiting, for someone to get too close
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm

(Yep, because she's so absorbed in her research. (; All she has is a dagger in her boot. Who should Domia attack? Just some random soldier, or an important one, and should they die or should they injure her/she injure them?)

Acacia could feel his intentions and just as fear rose up in her she stifled it, wishing Garcon would just run faster. He was only running at a leisurely pace, and if he didn't speed up she had the feeling Galen would spot her and have enough time to attack.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:25 pm

(Hmmmm. i think Domia should get a good kill and her rank be re-instaded but Galen should end up saving the kings life in battle to get his honor back. how's that?)

Galen
"let's split up. you here, and I'll go somewhere else." he said and she nodded.
Galen took off at a quick, yet quiet pace.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:29 pm

(Yes. Who should she kill? And shall Galen attack Acacia? Because if he does I think it should be away from Domia so she doesn't see him not kill her.)

"Garcon," Acacia whispered as he slowed to a trot, "what are you doing?"
He lifted his head to sniff the air. "When I'm running I can't get a good scent," he explained, "and I caught the smell of demon close by."
Her fingers gripped his thick fur with one hand, and with the other she reached for her dagger. "Okay. I would advise you to keep running."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:37 pm

(Uh...idk...unless you want to part with a k'ter i sujest it be someone we don't rightfully care/know about.....like the random person i made up for her dad to kill to make Galen mad. and sure, since he's away from Domia he can attack her. though i think maybe since she actually know almost all of it know she should start trying to 'win him back'?)

Domia
she heard a noise it sounded close...

Galen
he ran towards where he sensed Acacia
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

(Okay, his name is Kemenos and he's an archer. He should be, like, a friend of Blaine's or something. And yes, she shall do this. >:3)

Galen was getting closer and Garcon continued to inhale the air without moving faster than a walk. Acacia wished she could jump from his back, but even with his slow pace Garcon still walked faster than she could.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

(Lol. kk)

Domia
she killed the guy and dragged him back to camp

Galen
he stopped and stood still facing Acacia's direction. he was infront of her...well he would be in a moment when she got a little closer. he had his hand on his blade, ready to pull it out
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 pm

(Lol, Domia, just killing and leaving with the body. Just another day's work. xD)

Garcon froze when he spotted Galen and his hair rose up along his back, but Acacia had already known he was near and had begun to drop off of Garcon. "I want you to go back to camp and warn Blaine that there are demons in the valley," she told him, "and that some soldiers may go missing. Do not mention Galen or what is about to occur, do you understand?"
Garcon stared at her, as though it was some sort of death wish she was asking for telling him not to tell Blaine about Galen. She didn't care, and as Garcon slipped away he snarled at Galen.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:59 pm

Galen
he stuck his tongue out at the dog, yes it was childish but he didnt care. "hey there princess...you dont have anyone here to keep me from you this time." he smirked and walked towards her, inching his blade out.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum