Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 5 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:09 am

(Totally fine. (: The idea was awesome, and I didn't mind, anyhow.)

As a tear ran down the side of Acacia's face and past her ear, she closed her eyes and swallowed, preparing to keep herself together, as the soldiers entered camp. The wounded were brought into the large office, and many sat on the ground and waited for the worst of the injured to be treated first. Most of them bowed to Acacia, who had opened her eyes and smiled at them.
Garcon returned shortly after, looking tired and small in his contained form. He sat at Acacia's side, his soft, rounded ears laid back. "Muer was badly injured," he informed her softly. "She shall live, but she told me that now I shall be the . . . alpha of the dogs." His voice was iron, quiet but hard, and Acacia felt sorry for him.
Outside of the building Acacia could hear Blaine arguing with someone about whether or not he should be allowed into the office. "She is in good hands!" Garth spat, most likely to a very annoyed Blaine.
"I don't care! I must speak to Ezra, anyway. Now," Blaine grunted, and when Acacia looked to the door, she could see Blaine pushing Garth out of the way, "let me in."
Acacia looked away, to the other side of the office. She was both ashamed, and too tired to assure Blaine that she was fine. He could find out on his own. He crossed over to where Ezra was stitching up a cleaned knife wound. Blaine stooped over and murmured something in Ezra's ear, and then Ezra's eyes were on Acacia, widening. Ezra replied quietly, and then Blaine left without another word.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:14 am

Galen
he sighed, and when they were done he lit the fire. Hours had now passed and he walked back to the camp and fell into his bed, no longer wanting to deal with any of this today
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:23 am

After the stitches were finished, Ezra rose and made his way to the cot where Acacia was laying. He began to search her abdomen, her arms, around her shoulders and collar bone, back, legs, hands, feet, neck, behind her ears, anywhere a needle could inject poison. Of course, Acacia did not know what Ezra was doing, and so repetitively she asked him exactly that.
When he did not find anything on her skin, he began to poke around her stomach, seeing if there was a lump of some kind, then started to do the same thing around her throat and mouth. "They did not give you anything, did they? Food, drink, or inject something into your blood?" he asked her quietly, so that no one could hear.
Acacia's eyebrows lowered, and a wisp of panic fluttered in her chest. "N-no. Why?"
Ezra let out a sigh of relief and shook his head. "It is not important now," he told her and brought a flask of water. "You need to drink and rest. I will get you a blanket and pillow."
After Acacia had drank her fill, Ezra left to go to her tent and gather one of her smaller blankets and a pillow, and when he returned her lifted her head and placed the pillow under it, and wrapped the blanket around her. He then left to tend to the rest of the injured.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 am

(Your favorite reply!!!!!!)

Galen
-sleeps- ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(hehehehehehe. lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:33 am

(Head desk. Nuuuuuu. lol)

The following morning.

Acacia did not sleep at all that night. She was tired, yes, but the thought of sleep sickened her, and so she had lay awake, staring up at the ceiling of the office. Garcon slept at the side of her cot, and the sounds of snoring soldiers did lull her to sleep for a few moments, but not long enough.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:36 am

Galen
he woke the next morning and went to go eat some breaky, not caring to go check on his father, or the girls. not this early at least.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:01 pm

She sat up slowly, a headache setting in. Next to her, on a stool, sat a bundle of herbs, a small white pill, and a letter. It was from Ezra, and the handwriting was scribbled onto the paper as though he were in a rush. He must have written it when she had dozed off, for she did not remember him coming in throughout the night.
"Acacia, I want you to go on a light walk. I have laid out clothing for you. Eat the herbs and take the painkiller, and do not go into the valley. Wear warm clothing, and make sure Garcon is with you at all times. Do not put stress on yourself, and be very careful.
Signed,
Ezra"

Acacia gave a small smile and dressed herself in the clothes Ezra had laid out. After pulling on her boots and wrapping herself in her jacket, she ate the herbs and took the painkiller, and called for Garcon. The dog trotted in calmly, his ears erect. "Are you ready for that walk?" he asked, big eyes wide with excitement. Even if he seemed somewhat like the old Garcon, he was more alert, more serious, but his tail wagged just the same and his eyes were bright and welcoming.
"Yes," she told him with a smile and followed after him into the camp.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Galen
He ate. After a while he finished and stood. Leaving the plate where he had sat he walked off to go check on the girls.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:47 pm

(Sorry for such a long time before the reply. And . . . by the way, Max-Dan-Wiz is gone. -_- Also, I was thinking (maybe I've already said this?) that the powers should be a special part of their soul that truly defines them, and I think when Domia stifled Acacia's it should have also stifled Galen and her connection?)

Acacia and Garcon made their way throughout the camp, steps slow. Acacia's entire body was sore and numb, and Garcon had to keep himself pressed up to her, just in case she was to crumple or lose balance and fall.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Galen
he went to Kira's tent first. The stench of burnt flesh hitting him as soon as he raised the flap, the medics had to carderise the wound. As he neared her he noticed that she was asleep. he sat near her and watched her sleep for a while, taking in her injuries and how bad they were or weren't.
After a while of sitting there and taking it all in he stood and headed out of the tent. "Galen?" came a faint sound. he stopped and turned to look back at Kira, her eyes were open. "Hey...how are you doing?" he asked heading back over to where he had been sitting.
she gave him a painful smile. "Better than when you found me." she said.
he smirked a bit. "I bet." he said. He reached out and took her hand in his. "I dont care what Domia or anyone else tells you. Dont ever go to the front lines without my permission." he said.
Kira gave a heavy sigh. "You told her to pick her people, she picked me, and you know it only made sense." she told him. Kira was after all the best female warrior they had...next to Domia that is, and she had the position/rank that made her basically the third in command of this army.
Galen shook his head. "I don't care if she hand picks you or what your rank is Kira. We are paired, If something happened to you...if you died. I'd never have a lagitament heir." he said. "This will not happen again, do you understand?" he said, more like an order than a question.
Kira nodded mutely she loved to fight, it's who she is. She can't not fight and still be herself. Galen stood. "I'm going to go check on how Domia is healing. I'll be back when I have time." he said and walked out.

(Sorry it took so long. I was kinda dealing with some depression....and School just started so I was trying to stay all caught up and stuff....now I'm trying to get ahead XD So yeah. It shouldnt take me so long to reply next time. again...I'm sorry)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

Acacia and Garcon paused at the slope that led down into the valley, and Acacia felt the subtle pull into the forest, but it was an aching one that hurt her, as though there were shackles about her abdomen, tightening every time she did not move. She knew it was not because of Galen, somehow, and she knew it was not his fault that she was in such pain. Anger did fill her at the thought of the demonic general who had done this to her, made her so weak and incapable, and it twisted around her. It was a sensation she had not felt before, not like this, and she did not enjoy it.
With a small frown Acacia turned and made her was slowly back to Ezra's makeshift cabin with the thought of how long it would be until she would see Galen's face again. He was now a close friend to her, and against her better judgement she had become rather attached to him. She then wondered how she would fare when the war finally ended and she and the soldiers and her family left the war zone and returned to the kingdom. By then, she knew, she would be very, very close with the crowned demon prince, and that would be a very big problem.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 am

Galen
He headed towards Domia's tent, which was towards the front of camp. he looked out to the trees and the hill that would over look the valley if he went to the top, wondering how Acacia was doing...and hoping she would make it through the drain and other side-effects. he stepped into Domia's tent and received a big smile from her. "Well finally i get some company around here."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 pm

For the next hour or so Acacia went through check ups by her father, brothers, Blaine, and having Ezra inspect her health regularly. Then she was led to breakfast, where she ate and took the herb and medication given to her by Ezra. It would help with her pain, and also aid the recuperation period before she could start trying to acquire her power once again.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:05 am

Galen
He smirked. "Got hung up in Kira's tent. She just woke up." He said.
Domia nodded. "How did we do?" She asked
He shook his head. "They got her back." She looked furious
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:46 pm

It was a dull few hours, Acacia thought as she sat with Blaine on a pile of hay bales by the stables, watching a group of soldiers spar. She could see their slowness, where their aches no pains were, how they were injured the days before, and she wished that were not so. The fact that these men were undergoing pain because of her still bothered Acacia greatly.
"Stop blaming yourself," Blaine growled beside her, touching her hand and covering it with his own. "It is not your fault that the demons sent the mind reader after you."
Acacia frowned at him, her dull green eyes narrowed at him. "It is my fault for not fighting back," she snapped, and it was then Blaine's turn to glare.
"No, it is not!" he retorted. "How we're you to know that they planned on capturing you? It was their own fault for doing it so plainly, in front of a patrol of soldiers. You are special to us, Acacia, and we would die for you."
"That isn't what I want," she murmured, looking away. "I want to be treated like a soldier. The capturing of one single soldier would not lead to an entire army going to their rescue. And besides,I am no longer special. I can barely walk back to camp, let alone lift a sword or walk about in armor."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Galen
Domia looked at him hard. "You look like you hardly got hurt." she said angrily. "How is it they got her if you are still able to stand?" she said infuriated.
he sighed. "One of their dogs surprised me and pinned me down as they took her." he said. she didn't look convinced. "Whatever." she said obviously upset.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:35 pm

(What do you want to do in the story soon? Or what do you plan on doing?)

Acacia rose from where she had been sitting shakily and moved slowly through the snow toward the camp, her arms crossed across her chest and her eyes narrowed angrily. She didn't wish to fall into self-pity, but it was almost inevitable.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:19 pm

(Well i did have an idea...but i forgot it. lol. maybe....idk...I'm tryin. lol.)

Galen
he just shook his head a bit. "Yeah...whatever." he said. and walked out. he looked up at the gloomy looking sky, and around him at the snow. This used to be one of his favorite seasons..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Acacia sat on a large boulder at the edge of camp, overlooking the valley of flattened grass and packed down snow. There was blood somewhere in that grass, soaked into the earth after months of it sitting there. The weight of battle was taking its toll on her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:18 am

Galen
He flew up and sat on a cliff that over looked the valley. He let his feet dangle off the edge as he looked on into the whitness
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:20 am

She closed her eyes and let her shoulders slouch, and as the air began to chill as the sun began to sink behind the trees, she decided that she would seek out the guardian who resided in the library. It was possible that he could help her at least grow stronger with the lack of her power. Acacia would have to wait until it was either very dark outside and all were asleep, or sneak out during the day when it was busiest.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:20 am

Galen
He started again to think on the things of the past...not just him as Galen but everything he's learned. It all agrivated him. Then to top it all, every single one of his past lives fell in 'love' with all of Acacia's. He didn't understand the full concept of such an emotion, how could he? He's a demon. Then again he was in no way a normal demon...
He sighed. "I am the next King, I can not be weighed down by such things as feelings for that angel. I can't allow myself to fall pray to what I have in the past. The past will not dictate my future.....I will." He said to himself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:11 am

(Awwwwww snap! And, poor Galen, you fall in love with her. Ahahahahahhahahahahhahaha!!)

Her steps were slow and shuffled, and Acacia angled her head down to watch her feet and make sure she did not stumble and fall. She already looked like a mess, and did not need to worsen herself.
Darkness had fallen, and the camp had quieted. No one had caught the princess as she left camp, and now she was closing in to the forest. The pathway opened up to her, welcoming her and giving Acacia new energy. It was refreshing to be able to walk upright and not have to worry about falling. She still could just shuffle, but at least she was capable of moving faster.
The journey took much longer on foot than on the back of Ace, and so about and hour or so later she arrived at the library, and with the little strength she could muster pulled open the hatch and descended the staircase.
The soft sound of rings and claws on tiles echoed through the hallways, as the guardian paced about and read the history of the nations. It was nearing where she stood, her eyes scanning a picture of a young child with bright blue eyes and dark hair.
"That is Danek, first son of Leo and Dahlia," said a voice from the shadows.
Acacia started and turned to watch the guardian as it lit the torches hooked to the walls. "Leo and Dahlia had children?" she questioned a moment or so later, after recovering from the surprise.
The guardian gave her a look, as though he could not understand how that had not occurred to her. "Is that not what your kind does once joined by the marriage covenant? You express your love through child-making, do you not?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am

Galen
He laid back on the cold ground and blew puffs of smoke into the air. Puffs of Lions attacking the Dogs, and horrific images of everything he could think off. he had to isolate back into himself...like he had after Ramsey died. be that ruthless person he 'really' was. That god guy the everyone was so afraid of could leave him alone, Galen wanted nothing more to do with all this. The part of him that remained 'pure' has to be destroid...but the question was how?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 am

Acacia turned to the guardian and nodded. Still, it was odd to think that Dahlia and Leo had a child. That would mean somewhere in Galen and Acacia's strange and twisted pasts they had had children, whether it was them or not.
"Does this have any effect on me or Galen?" Acacia asked the guardian softly.
A knowing look took shape on the creature's face and its head cocked to the side somewhat. "Do you wish it to, young one?"
She scowled at it, averting her gaze. Of course she did not wish it to! It was not possible, after all. How could she ever even think of marrying Galen, let alone having children with him? Acacia did not even love him.
The guardian's head cocked to the side somewhat, as though it were confused about something. "You do love the demon prince, do you not?" it questioned, a frown contorting its tiger-like mouth.
"No! Why on earth would I love him? I . . . barely know him, and he's a demon," she spat.
"Does that change the fact that the two of you love each other. Child, no matter how hard you shall ever try and fight it, your spiritual and physical bond is too great."
Acacia blinked. "What you're saying is, against my better judgement I am going to fall in love with Galen?"
The guardian's eyes went up to the ceiling, and then it began to pad down the hallway. With its tail it beckoned for Acacia to follow, and so in her distress and confusion she began to hurry after him, in search of yearned for answers.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum