Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I can post up the Leo and Dahlia one like this one, so mail it to me....like through MDW or if you can figure out how to on here. XD i might know how not sure yet lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:07 pm

(I was just about to start working on it. x3 I didn't have access to my day's laptop until now.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:09 pm

Galen
his father said that the two should spend today together. he forced himself not to autobly groan. she wanted to see what it was about the woods that kept bringing the Prince out there, so they set out on a walk. once they got out of the camp she lightened up and it was less horrible to hang out with her than he had originaly thought.

(lol ok coolio can't wait to see what you got up in that head of yours for those two. lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:11 pm

I figured it out!!! go to the members list and find me lol 'Admin' and then go click on the mp or pm whatever it's a private message thing, like the in box on MDW. when you have a message you'll know by looking up by the log -in and log-out button
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Once in the forest, Garcon began to leap through the snow and cover himself in it, disappearing under drifts and reappearing moments later with his black fur full of white powder. Muer showed her irritation freely, her dark and intelligent eyes flashing impatience.
Gathering the wood was harder than normal, for Acacia had to dig through the snow or bring the logs and branches through the snow using her ability. Garcon and Muer began to scoop the snow away with their large paws while Acacia pulled the wood from the snow. The work was tedious, but the sound of Garcon's chipper chatter was amusing, and made it a little more enjoyable.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:29 pm

Galen
he and Kira walked, He held her hand keeping her warm. the snow at his feet melted around him, unable to withstand the heat coming from him. they talked about the future they would be forced to have together. she poked fun at him and he pushed her a little and stuck his tongue out at her. he raised his eye brows at her and took off running, and she ran after him. "You're slow!" he called after her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Garcon suddenly froze, much sooner than it took Muer to hear the voice and catch the scent of demons, and a snarl took form. A low, dangerous, vicious growl formed in his throat and hung in the air, and the fur along his back and shoulders rose. Acacia frowned, for she had not heard the voices, and set her armful of wood in the snow.
"Garcon?" Acacia questioned as the dogs began to back up toward her. She had seen this before, during trainings. They were taking their protective positions, one on either side, even as they circled back and forth, and Acacia's frown faded. Demons were in the area.
Acacia picked up her wood again and suspended the unearthed wood in the air, and started back toward the camp. Muer and Garcon followed close behind her, still on edge.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Galen
"I swear Galen you such a child!" she yelled after him as she ran after him. Galen sensed the line was getting close and made a sharp turn to the right. this sharp turn was also attempted by Kira but she slipped in the snow. he laughed at her, it was a laugh one would expect a demon to have, not one of humor. "Blame my lack of a childhood." he smirked at her. he went over and offered to help her up. she took his hand and stood shaking her head.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:04 pm

Acacia's pace relaxed as the dogs calmed. Garcon's head turned toward her, tilted to the side. "Do you wish us to carry the ones you have above your head?" he asked her. "We can balance them on our backs." Muer dipped her head in agreement, and as Acacia gently lowered the longer branches onto their backs, where they would walk together with the branch resting across their shoulders and spines, she listened to the sound of scuffling and laughing in the distance.
"They are quite loud, are they not?" Muer commented, looking up at Acacia in distaste.
"A little," she agreed, and they started up the hill once more.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:07 pm

Galen
they went back to talking about how they might pull this whole thing off for the rest of their lives.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:39 pm

After the wood was dropped off for the men to chop it up into firewood, Acacia sat down to eat her breakfast. It was now just a little while after dawn, and most of the soldiers had risen and were now shoveling the snow out of the camp and stomping down the mud and tore up grass. The bustle of camp enveloped her, and Acacia headed to Ezra's tent to help him gather and organize herbs, and organize more civilized medicines that were brought with the supplies. The soldiers had begun to construct a building's skeleton, a larger room to hold more soldiers that were sick and wounded. Shelves were pushed up against one wall, and Ezra's desk was tucked into a corner.
"Ezra," Acacia called through the door, peeking her head in, "I'm here."
The doctor looked up from his work, a feather quill in his hand and glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. He must have been cataloging who had visited him, what he used, and how much he used, and so on. A smile stretched his lips upward, and he rose from his desk. "We need more water," he told her. "I have a group of men ready to accompany you. Is it alight for you to go and do that for me?"
Acacia smiled, nodded. "Of course!" She watched Ezra as he rose and walked her out to the group of seven soldiers, all holding their own buckets. Muer and Garcon followed at their heels, and Acacia smiled when she noticed Garth. He returned her smile with his own, and after Ezra sent them off they began to catch up, for Acacia had not had a proper conversation with Garth since a few weeks before.

(Sorry, I'm watching the Seahawks game. x3)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm

(Nice, i don't really follow football. i play...it's more fun to play it than watch. lol)

Galen
after a while they returned to camp, and he retreated to his tent alone. he wanted to get in some scetching today
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:16 pm

(I'm gonna try and finish the back story as soon as possible. I didn't have time to yesterday, but I'll work on it when I have the chance.)

As they chatted, and the dogs followed at her sides, Acacia noticed a sort of odd quiet that took over the forest and valley. No wind blew the trees, not even the occasional fall of snow from an above branch disturbed the almost haunting peace of this winter day. Acacia found it unnerving, and with a suspicious glance every so often, she followed the soldiers through the thick snow toward the river.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

Galen
he decided to go ahead and draw something that a demon actually had the 'right' to draw. He started with the flames licking from beneath, and added people and demons and the souls that were trapped there for eternity.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

At the river, the dogs wandered off a little ways and began to sniff through the snow. Garcon settled down into the snow, tail over his paws, while Muer sat against him. The two talked quietly to each other with their ears perked as the soldiers began to fill their buckets.
Acacia's eyes were glued to the forest, a frown on her lips. She could feel a soft stirring in the undergrowth in the pit of her stomach, but it was only slight and not enough to send off warning alarms. But it was.

(When do you plan to have the demons take Acacia, so that I can have her strategically placed. Lol. Or maybe the king could have sent the soldiers out behind Galen's back because he disagreed with the idea? Just spitting out ideas. x3)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:58 am

(Go ahead spit them out. lol. i dont mind. XD. sure...I can have the king go behind Galen's back. I guess I'll have Domia do it. XD lol. I liked Domia, wish her controller would have continued on with us. she's on the other RP site a lot. but she doesn't Rp MDW anymore...)

Domia
My troop and I set out on the Kings orders, we are to patrol the line and wait for the angel princess to get to close. I hand picked the men with me, only taking the ones that are truly light on their feet. I can't have anyone give away our position.
We walked until I heard a noise. We stopped and listened. "The River." i heard one of the men whisper.
So we stealthily walked towards the river, and when we got close enough I used my mind, to make them oblivious to our presence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 am

Brushing the annoying thoughts aside, Acacia filled her own bucket and walked over to the dogs, standing over them, and watched the soldiers as they spoke amongst themselves. They were oblivious to anything that was going on, and taking their dear time in the project they were given, but it only made her even more restless. They were by the river, too close to the border for Acacia's comfort when she didn't know if Galen was near by or not.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Domia
The men with me stayed where they were as I walked up to the banks of the river. I stared at the girl I/was supposed to grab. I reached out with my mind trying to get her to come closer to where I was
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 am

A sudden alarm rose up in Acacia, especially when she started to move toward the border without her own consent. Muer followed after her, as did Garcon, and the two stuck at her heels. Whatever was going on, Acacia did not like it.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Domia
I waited till she was very close, I was after all standing in an area of the river that the land bottle-necked the water making her within my grasp. I looked behind me at Tytus one of Galen's many half siblings i needed a smoke screan for our get away. He began to make the water very hot and as I grabbed and pulled the Princes to me a cloud of steam rose up all around, I reached into the princess's mind imedeatly and put up a wall that would prohibit her use of her powers. So now the princess was powerless, we took off through the woods very quickly knowing the dogs would probably follow.
I have very little control over the animal population, but the Two female Lions we brought with us would probably do the trick in keeping them at bay. As I made the Princess run with us.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Acacia's mouth was covered by a large hand, when the girl handed her over to one of the many demon soldiers. Garcon and Muer roared, bodies contorting into beasts. Acacia had only seen their true form once before, and it had stayed in her mind for a very long time. They were not gruesome as they were frightening.
Garcon was the largest of the dogs, in both his true form and contained one, and he rose above Muer at least by a few feet. His pointed, torn ears were aimed forward, and this long, muscular legs flung him through the forest as his massive claws tore into the earth. Acacia could also hear the shouts of soldiers, as they ran after the princess's captors.
Acacia bit into the fingers of the hand over her mouth, and the soldier holding her tightened his grip, cutting off her air supply, and then she began to scream. She thrashed and kicked, but without her powers, and no sword, she was defenseless, and slowly, as she tired and began to feel the effects of the little oxygen she was receiving, her eyes rolled into her skull and she fell limp, unconscious.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Domia
we got her into a cage suited for our enemies, in the center of our camp so everyone could see her. Just as the King told us to do.

Galen
he heard the men getting roudy and he went to see what all the fuss was about, and that's when he saw her, Acacia. there were two metal poles sticking out of the ground, with rope tying each hand so she was hanging there. To add to that there was a cage around her. She wasn't but 5 feet off the ground and knocked out.

He clenched his fists as he looked on. His father would have to explain himself.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Garcon stopped, large paws skidding in the dirt. His curved fangs were barred in a snarl, and as Muer stopped, she glared at her brother. "I did not tell you to stop!" she barked, trembling with fear for her princess.
Garcon gave his sister a glare. "Do you truly expect us to last long there, in a war camp full of demons? Our soldiers would die foolishly, running to certain doom. And what help are we to our mistress if we are dead? Muer, we must return later, with more than ten soldiers."
Muer's ears laid back, understanding Garcon's reasoning and feeling ashamed that she was not able to think of it herself. "Yes. We must return to the camp and tell King James." Muer turned to the soldiers, who were now in the clearing with them, breathing heavily. "Get on our backs, and we will bring you back. We must alert the camp that the princess has been taken. " With that, Muer and Garcon took off, the soldiers now on their backs.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Galen
he saw that it was Domia that had done this. All this just had her mark on it. he went up to her and took her by the neck and pushed her up against a tree. she wasn't aloud to fight back or she'd be killed. this wasn't a fight for fun this was an I'm the prince and I'm pissed at you thing. "How dare you...Do you have any Idea what kind of force we will be up against in just a few hours?! Those Angels will come at us with everything they have! Which is a hell of a lot more than us!" he shouted in her face as she struggled to breath. "Do you not understand any of that?!" he yelled at her. "You just screwed us because you wanted a prize!"
"Drop her." a big powerful voice said. it was his father, and he did so. when she was free Domia glared at Galen before walking away. "She did this on my command." he said. "Do you have a problem with this?" he said.
he growled. "I told you my issues with this plan last night. Now whatever destruction we face is on your hands." he said dangerously as he stalked off, away from his father.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:59 pm

A few moments passed, and when Acacia's eyes blinked open, they landed on the king. They darkened to an intense forest green, and her teeth clenched, but she said nothing. The king was looking at Acacia as though she were a prize, a wild animal he so luckily caged, but she couldn't keep her angry glare on her face for long, for her arms were growing sore and she was steadily losing feeling in them.

Garcon and Muer reached camp in a matter of minutes, and after they had lowered the soldiers to the ground the two dogs ran for the king's cabin. He was sitting at his desk, glasses resting on the bridge of his nose as he wrote on a piece of paper with a quill pen. By this time Muer and Garcon had concealed their true forms and were dogs once more, and soldiers pushed through the cabin's flap. It was Garth who spoke.
"Sir," he said, "Princess Acacia has been captured by the demons."
King James's pen stopped on the paper, and his head lifted and turned to look at the soldier with eyes of iron. "What did you just say?" he growled as he rose.
Garth swallowed. "Princess Acacia was taken by a patrol of demons, obviously hand picked for the mission, sir," he explained.
King James brushed past the soldiers, a vein in his throat sticking out. "Blaine!" he roared.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum