Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:37 am

(No, we didn't! Though, my cat is an idiot and cried to attack a piece like five times. . . . After this reply I'm going to work on homework and then go to bed. (: I'll reply in the morning.)

The door led out into the garden, where Ace grazed contentedly, his white muzzle deep in a patch of red flowers. All of the statues now faced them, their blank eyes on Galen, as if they expected him to do something. Acacia was tired by that time, after a day full of events that left her stressed, shocked, and confused, and sleeping sounded quite nice.
Stifling a yawn, Acacia nodded. "Yes, they are very strong, and normally they don't hide. Maybe that one in particular is keeping itself away from everyone. It said it was the guardian of souls, but I don't know how that could make it stay in those tunnels like it was." Acacia shook her head and shrugged. "I don't know, but I do know we should probably get back before we are suspected to be dead," she pointed out with a smile.
Reaching out, Acacia gave Galen a small hug and called for Ace. "Good bye, Galen. I'll see you sometime, okay?"
Ace trotted over and watched Galen with his ears back. Acacia mounted him, and with a wave to Galen, Ace lurched forward and plunged back into the forest and along the trail they had taken to get there.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:55 am

(ok, well Have a happy New Year!) (Weird cat lol)

Galen
he watched her go, as soon as she was out of site he went over to the statues. he walked around them, looking at them. "Why not speak to me?" he said to himself. "Wow Galen...talking to a statue." he said to himself. "I must really be in need of sleep or something." he muttered.

(I really don't know what the statues should say to him lol. or even if they should say anything at all.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm

As Acacia grew further away from Galen and the large garden, slow began to cover the forest floor once more. When Acacia looked back, snow was behind her as well, and a frown took form. The road was obviously hidden by a glamour, and Acacia smiled. The guardian stayed in the tunnels so that he could easily access the road and keep it hidden. At least now Acacia knew that their secret was safe with the guardian, who obviously trusted them enough to leave the library.
Ace's pace quickened when the two broke through the forest and began the short journey through the snow-covered valley to the angels' camp. Just as she had expected, Blaine was waiting for her, and when Acacia dismounted, he walked up to her with eyes reflecting his worry.
"You were gone a long time," he commented as Acacia led Ace to the stables. It was then that she looked up at the sky, which was darkening steadily. She frowned; had she really been gone that long? "I was worried about you. I thought maybe a demon patrol had found you."
Acacia wheeled around to glare at him. "I killed a demon patrol escaping. The demon prince was who captured me, Blaine. I am capable of taking care of myself." Her expression softened, then, and she took his hand. "You know that."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:55 pm

(hahaha....yelling one moment sweet talking the next.)

Galen
"How would you like it if I ran my hands all over you?" a gruff voice said. Galen jumped back a little to see the statue staring at him. "We speak nothing to you, because you do not notice us. Tell me, if we are not noticed why should we make ourselves noticed?" the gruff voice said.
"Uh..." Galen said trying to think of an answer.
"Further more. This is sacred land. What business do we have speaking to an angry Demon boy who demands answers instead of asking the questions that could give him the things he seeks." the gruff voice spoke again. "Just because Leo resides within, does not mean YOU get respect here, when in sacred places Demons must earn the respect that is freely given to Angels. We respect the spirits within you, but not You." it said. "No go."
Galen frowned. "Stupid Rock." he muttered as he walked off. "I could just push you off your pedestal." he murmured, as he lept into the air and took off towards home
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:31 pm

(That's how Acacia works. (; She doesn't like it when Blaine treats her like a helpless dame. And Galen! "You must respect us, if you wish to know anything," says the statue. "Stupid rock," says Galen. lol)

With that, Blaine fell silent and the two made their way up the slope to the camp, where the soldiers were preparing for the night's meal. That was when Acacia father stepped up to her, his large arms folded over his chest. "Where exactly have you been?" he asked, deep voice oozing irritation, and Acacia gave her father a calm look, meeting his eyes with confidence.
"I was in the forest, riding Ace. I had found a new trail that led deeper than normal. I'm sorry, I hadn't meant to take that long," Acacia explained.
King James' eyes narrowed.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:36 pm

(lol. XD)

Galen
he flew home only to have Kira run up to him, being her annoying self. HE pushed past her to the dinning tent. he was starving. he made a plate and took a seat
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Acacia gave her father a frown, but when her stomach groaned she brushed passed him to reach the dining pavilion. Blaine followed close behind, and after she had gotten a plate, she sat down amongst the soldiers and ate, talking with them contentedly. It was nice to spend time with the men she would have to go into battle with, even if her father did not approve of his daughter spending so much time with soldiers. He wanted her to be ladylike, but with no woman to teach her, Acacia preferred armor and swords.

(I gotta go. lol Sorry!)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:51 pm

Galen
he sighed as he ate and sat there thinking a lot about what he and Acacia had figured out. Was that why Kira had to act like she was really his mate? was Acacia the reason he's the only future King that didn't truely have a mate?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am

(Of course it's because of Acacia!)

By the time the lanterns were lit, Acacia was pleasantly full, and she rose from her seat and slipped away to her tent to sleep. As she pushed aside the tent flap, her father stepped in and looked down at her. She backed up slowly, calm, showing little emotion, for inside of her Acacia was screaming with both irritation and fear. More than anything, she did not want to stop seeing Galen. He was one of her very close friends, and they had a connection she never knew to exist, and the idea that her father might know, or was at least suspicious of their meetings did in fact scare her.
"Yes?" she asked, her voice soft and even. "What is it, Father?"
King James took a step closer, his head to the side slightly. "You were gone a long time, my dear. Is there really not something you wish to tell me?"
Acacia's brow lowered, and she sat down on her bed. "I told you, Father. There is nothing. There is a war going on, after all," she pointed out, looking up at him with dark eyes. "Where else would I go?"
"I do not know, Acacia! I am just worried for you, that something might happen. You have bad blood with the demon king and his son, and I only fear that they may try to kill you."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:47 am

(Bad blood with the prince? no way! lol)

Galen
he was summoned to his fathers quarters where he sat along the tent wall as they made plans of attack. He just wished they could find a way to have peace! but that wouldn't happen as long as his father was alive. Though it would be easy enough to find a way to kill him, Galen didn't want to become King nor did he need that kind of pressure.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:59 am

(Haha! Well, how is he to know? (; I just figured out I can reply on my iPad! Very Happy That means I can reply more often!)

Acacia stared at her father in dismay, her green eyes widened. Her father believe that Galen wanted to kill her? She understood how Galen's father may have such intentions, but even if Acacia did not know Galen all that well, she still never saw a sign that would lead her to believe killing Acacia was on his mind.
"I don't think you should worry about that, Father," she chided hesitantly, and the king frowned at her, but said nothing more.
He sat next to her and pulled her close, hugging her tightly. Acacia leaned into him, welcoming her father's arms around her. "Just be safe, Acacia. You know I only worry because I love you."
Acacia nodded, and then her father left the tent and all fell silent. The murmur of the soldiers in the distance was only a soft whisper, as the cold winter wind blew through camp, but Acacia's tent was warm and as she slipped into more comfortable clothing, Acacia smiled. She knew sleep would come easily to her, and hopefully tonight she would dream of peaceful things.
As she snuggled into her covers, she softly whispered good-night, and slipped into the blackness of sleep.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 am

(SWEET!!!!)

Galen
He stayed silent, speaking only when prompted. he was the silent type that listen, calculated then gave his opinion on the matter. He thought things through....unlike his father, who was just a major hot head. they frequently butted heads...much like now. they were arguing over what was better, to go after the youngest child of the king or to go after the sons so he would have no heirs. Galen was highly against going after the girl, his father was for it. the others wanted to go after the sons. it was chaos in that tent.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 am

(I think we should drag the role play out a little, you know? Razz Not have so much stuff happen so close together. Like . . . let's not have Galen's father die for a little while, and not have them fall in love so soon. Do you agree?)

For a great deal of the time, Acacia slept fitfully. Even though she was tired, comfortable and warm, she could not fall completely asleep. An hour of light dozing was all she received before she ended up laying awake, staring at her tent ceiling. Too much was going on in her head, too many thoughts and feelings and questions, and something else was bothering her. She just didn't know what.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:20 am

(I was thinking the same thing. it makes things more realistic that way.)

Galen
After and hour plus of 'debating' they finally came to an agreement. they would go after the boys first, then the girl. or rather. Once the King started to truly worry for his children's safety and thing of sending at least his daughter away...then they'd take her. it was decided, and Galen was finally allowed to go to his tent and try to sleep
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:45 am

After an hour or so, Acacia was finally able to fall asleep, but it was not a slow process. One moment she was toying with a feather she had pulled from her pillow, and the next moment a wave of fatigue washed over her and she was asleep, but it was not long before a dream breached the wall of slumber.

A warm breeze blew her thick, wavy blond locks behind her as she ran through thick valley grass. An ocean was to her left, waves crashing against a white beach. This was not Acacia, as she had grown used to, but more than likely one of Acacia's past lives, and it must have been in the early days of the angels and demons, for the scenery around her, and the castle in the distance all looked less modern to her. It was an interesting new environment, the smell of the ocean water and the salty air, the grass and flowers that bloomed around her, and when she spun around a man stood before her. She knew immediately who it was, and she smiled. Before Acacia was Leo, and as he ran with her, it occurred to Acacia that she was looking through Dahlia's eyes, seeing a memory her past self experienced and held dear to her.
"Come on, Dahlia!" Leo called out, grabbing out for her hand, but Dahlia slipped away and laughed joyously, spinning in the wind. "Come back here!" Leo's voice dropped to a playful growl, and leaped forward, taking her into his arms.
Dahlia's laugh intensified, and she squirmed in his hold. "What?" she asked, turning around to look at Leo in the eyes. She was smiling.
"I talked with your father today," he told her, placing Dahlia back down. He dropped down to kneel before her, his calm eyes staring into hers, taking her hands in his and squeezing them gently. "I got just shy of a beating from him, but I knew I wasn't as though he had much other choice in the matter, did he?"
Dahlia gave Leo a frown, her head to the side. Acacia felt her same confusion, but it did not last long, for it seemed Leo did not hesitate in matters such as the one going on before her.
"I kneel before you as a man, one of no royal blood, and little importance to the world around us, but I love you immensely. You found me, a useless soldier with little confidence, and now . . . since you came into my life, I've become a general." Leo cleared his throat nervously, ducked his head in embarrassment, but continued after only a short pause. "But, I would feel like a king if you, Dahlia, agreed to be my wife."
Dahlia stared down at him, shocked and speechless, and as tears began to trickle down her cheeks, she jumped at him, arms wrapping around his neck, and she kissed him. "Yes!" she squealed. "Yes, yes, yes!"

(Woot, woot! Heart felt love proposal of epic. (Wink
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:35 am

I kinda got this weird desire to play out one of their past lives as an rp of its own.....kinda like a prequel......while still doin this one of course....what u think? And if u agree...which life?)

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:22 am

Galen
He lay in bed trying to rest his mind. He wanted sleep...he needed it.
Finally after what seemed like forever, he finally fell asleep. Though a dreamless sleep it was not.

He looked around, by now Galen knew the feeling of a dream and a past life dream. This was a past life dream he had yet to have till this very moment...

He was standing on a bluff over looking the magnificent blue sea, birds flying over head. This was a beautiful day, the palms of his hands were swetty. He was nervous. Galen could tell that whichever life this was, that this version of him had never been so nervous yet happy at the same time before in his life.
Looking down one could see this body was in full body armor. Yet it wasn't a traditional war outfit, more like one for ceramonies or special occasions. The armor the colors of silver and gold.
"Leo....hunny..it's time." Came a woman's voice
Leo nodded smiling back at his mother. "I'm on my way." He said, and turned taking in the sea one last time before departing from where he stood. He followed his mother back to the big mass of angel's all awaiting this moment us event. Leo took a deep breath wishing Dahlia was here at his side. Not that his mother wasn't wonderful, but Dahlia always had an effect on him and situations like this. He headed up to the front of the crowed. His mother took her seat along with everyone else as they all waited for the true guest of honor......Princess Dahlia.
Moments later, as the trees russled with the movement of the wind music began to play. Leo looked towards the back and his heart stopped as he stared at the most amazing creature.
Dahlia, walked towards him with such an ellagence that he was left in a deeper 'ahh' of her. She finally reached him and leaned towards him a little. "I think its okay to breath." She whispered. And Leo slowly let out breath he hadn't noticed he'd been holding. He just smiled.
Dahlia's father stood in front of them and the ceremony began. By the end of it the two will be husband and wife........
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:40 pm

(Oh! I like that idea! (: Um . . . I think maybe Dahlia and Leo, since they're the first? Or the second generation.)

Acacia woke up a half hour or so before dawn, and she was warm and well rested. The air around the camp was cold and Acacia could see her breath in front of her, white against the white snow. Taking one of her larger, thicker coats, Acacia dressed in warm clothing and pulled knee-high boots over long woo lent socks. It had snowed through the night, and it was now deep and uncomfortable to walk in.
The night before, Zane had returned with extra supplies, men, and the dogs, and throughout the camp trails where crates had been pulled or pushed wove throughout the snow, and it was obvious that the dogs had been rolling about in the snow.
Making her way to where the dogs were chained, Acacia could hear their hushed barks and sniffing, and scuffling as some wrestled in the snow. There were at least sixty, maybe a little more, and when they spotted Acacia their bushy, curled tails wagged uncontrollably, and Acacia smiled.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:00 pm

(XD. I'm not sure....but...maybe we should start with Leo and Dahlia...and go from there? like if we want to do more then one. but for now maybe Leo and Dahlia because, this here is the most current life...so why not show how this epic love story all started? you know?)

Galen
His dream concluded with the two walking up the Isle and to the area for the reception.
He woke up a few hours later, and maybe for the first time in his life felt like he had a deacent sleep..which actually felt strange to him. he got up and went to get breakfast
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:11 am

(Agreed. (: And it's not like we can't NOT make more than just Dahlia and Leo. x3 We have a lot of time, after all.)

Muer and Garcon were not among the dogs, and more than likely sleeping with Zane. They were his personal dogs, used as guards inside the camp to watch over the tents of the royal offspring. Acacia overheard her father speaking with Zane before he had left, saying that she needed her own, to follow her and stay in her tent. She understood that the king feared her safety, but she believed that over did it.
A moment later, Zane came into view with Muer and Garcon, the two dogs pulling a cart laden with scraps from the cook. He was there to feed the dogs, and more than likely lead them throughout the territory and let them memorize the land.
Even from the distance they were apart, Acacia could hear Garcon's voice as he blabbed about something. Acacia suspected he was commenting on how the food smelled. He was the beta dog of the pack, and oldest brother to Muer, who was alpha. Though Garcon seemed to be something of a fool, he was vicious and powerful, and Acacia knew that the only reason his younger, smaller sister was alpha was because she did not talk as much as he did.
Garcon spotted Acacia first, and his haunches began to shake as his tail wagged quickly, and even Muer began to excite, barking pleasantly as the two quickened their pace. If it were not for Zane, they would have tore toward her, scattering the meat as they went.
"Acacia!" Garcon barked, and once the three had reached her, and the two dogs were freed from their burden, they leaped for her and began to lick her, pushing Acacia into the snow so they could reach her face.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:15 am

(Exactly...hey..if you want to write up the back story then send it to me I could get that up on here, like this one. unless you want me to do the backstory)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:24 am

(hahaha...I love Garcon!!!!!!!)

Galen
Kira came into the tent and got her food and took a seat next to him. with his father here they really really had to be on their best behavior and act like the next King and head woman where suposed to....at least out in the open
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:20 pm

(I will. (: I've already planned it out in my head. Lol. And I love him too! Very Happy He's the sweetest puppy ever. ^-^)

Zane had to pull both of them off of her so that she could breathe, and once she was back up on her feet she turned to her brother. "I overheard you and Father talking before you left," she told him, her head tilted to the side. "He told you he wanted to assign two dogs as my protectors."
Zane blinked, caught off guard. "I had forgotten about that," he murmured. Muer and Garcon had started eating their share of the meal already, for they were the highest ranking and always ate first, and after a moment Zane began to take the cart and feed the rest of the dogs, leaving Acacia. She frowned, and followed after him,
"So,have you told Father then?" she asked. "And is it even an option?" The idea to her was a little over the top, but she did not doubt that it could be a good idea, and maybe even save her life during an attack.
"It is an option, one that Father made very clear of before I left. I just did not pick out the best dogs for the job," he explained, running a hand through his hair; then grimaced when he realized he had not wiped it of the meat remnants.
Garcon's ars pricked, and he turned away from his food to look at Zane. "Muer and I could. At least until you find replacements."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 pm

Galen
he sat there eating

(I'm drawing a blank atm. lol, least he's not sleeping XD)

(Ok. coolio!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Zane did not look too pleased, but he agreed a moment later. The two next highest in ranking were unclipped from the long chain and led to the camp, and once Muer and Garcon finished their meals Acacia tied her hair into a braid and headed for the forest. It was her assigned morning chore as a soldier to gather firewood for the morning schedule.
Garcon was quite thrilled to go and wander the land, and the idea of gathering wood seemed to be a game in his eyes. His younger, smaller sister, on the other hand, did not find it in the least amusing, and was more interested in walking along Acacia's side and calmly chatting with her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum