Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Castle Made of Glass

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Castle Made of Glass - Page 9 Empty Re: A Castle Made of Glass

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:38 pm

Dahlia returned his smile. "Then let's go," she said and fell into step with Leo, exiting the large room without another word to her brothers.

(Haha, okay. xD Because I was a little concerned there. We don't need a love triangle.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

(I think what should be most shocking is that Leo knows that his family is the Royal Demons. then maybe Dahlia might feel a little betryd as well? or something. but it would make it worse in the kings eyes i think, if Leo knew.) (yeah...I'm all triangled out lol)

Leo
he walked with her. "So are they always like that?" he asked refering to her brothers.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:02 pm

(Yes! And he shouldn't make this known until they've, like, confessed their feelings to each other. It'll make it even more dramatic and full of feels.)

Dahlia laughed as she started toward the entrance to the castle. She would start with the grounds, which were surrounded by a large, white stone wall. "Oh, yes, all the time. Bear isn't always this quiet, but he does treat the other two like children. Royce just is ... weird that way, and Daniel is normally the immature one.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:10 pm

(yea!!!.like her dad never told her, just him and Bear find out r something. then, after they confess, then he confesses it all. )

Leo
He nodded. "so, besides the garden where's your favorite place?" he asked as they walked around and he looked around taking ti all in
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:17 pm

(Yes! And because Bear knows that should be why he is all skeptical of Leo. I mean, at this point in the role play (one day into the whole thing) he shouldn't know he's just suspicious. The king shouldn't find out for a while, so it's this huge BAM!!)

Dahlia waited as one of the higher ranking servants, dressed in expensive looking attire, opened the entry doors for them. Cool spring air greeted Leo and Dahlia as the two walked out into the grounds. The ground was white gravel that crunched under boots and workers milled about doing chores.
Grooms led horses to the paddocks and many of the higher ranking men and women walked about. Dahlia looked over at Leo and grinned. "I love the stables," she admitted.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:27 pm

Leo
He looked around, nodding. "I can see why." he smiled. he glanced at the stables. Leo had never actually seen a hours in person before. "So, do you like actually ride them?"he asked.

(Sounds great. so right now he's just suspicous?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Dahlia started walking that way, weaving through the nobles. "Yes, I normally do. Only in the paddocks, though," she told him, dipping her head to anyone who happened to notice her and bow.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:36 pm

Leo
He followed after her. "So...is really dangerous to feed them like everyone use to say? like they'll eat off your fingures or something?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Dahlia laughed. "You hold out your hand and they lip the food right out of your palm. Only stallions bite fingers, but we only have geldings." She shot him a smirk. "Don't worry, your hands will be safe."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:49 pm

Leo
He nodded. "I just know nothing about them." he said. "Seen them in the books and stuff though." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:54 pm

"That's fine," she told him. "Daniel has yet to trust a horse," Dahlia explained. "They frighten him, which frightens them, so he doesn't ride like Bear and I do. I'll just have to teach you how to ride, won't I?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Leo
He smirked and chuckled a little. "So the student will be the teacher huh?" he said. "If I'll regret letting you teach me. He teased.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Dahlia laughed as well. "Yes," she agreed, "and I don't think you'll regret it. I'll give you a safe, easy horse to ride at first. The horses in the royal stables are merely for pleasure so they are calmer than the war-horses, obviously."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm

Leo
He nodded. "I've never seen a war horse. Training times where different if you had an animal." he smiled
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:25 pm

"War-horses are large, muscular horses. They are built specifically for breaking through infantry formation and crushing men underneath them. They also are winged animals, and so they are lighter-boned and are faster, and because they are war-horses they are not very pleasant. They are very serious creatures," she explained as they entered the huge stables.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Leo
He nodded and looked at the horses that came into view. "Cool." he smiled watching them. "But how could you classify an animal as serious?" he asked. "I mean...they're animals"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:44 pm

"They speak," she said just as one of the horses snorted. All the chatter faded as dozens of sets of eyes flicked to Leo, taking him in curiously. One of the colts stuck his head further out of his stall to get a better look, his tawny fur glowing in the light that poured through the window.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:58 pm

Leo
He smiled. "That's very cool." he said. Leo looked at the young brown one. "So...do all horses talk then?" he asked her. He smiled a bit at the colt, it amazing with the way the light played off of him.. Leo glanced around at the others and then quick stepped to kepp up with the princess
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Dahlia nodded. "As do our dogs we use in combat. I'm not sure how it came to be, but after the change every animal we have chosen to use in combat has been able to speak our tongue."
The colt bobbed his head. "Who is that, Dahlia?" he asked and she paused and turned. His pale blue eyes prodded for an answer.
"This is Leo, Harper," she explained, walking over to the tawny colt and stroking his white nose. "He's helping me with my combat skills."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Leo
He grinned. "That is so cool."he said. "Hey there." he smiled at Harper.

-Meanwhile- lol just cause I feel like it

Dracon
He walked angrily about infront of his throne. "I've waited long enough." he growled and stormed out of the throne room and went to find his head military adviser. "Talia!" He bellowed his daughter had no right to be keeping him waiting! His eldest child, best fighter he had actually.Talia was Charm and strength. She may be very good at what she does but he needed an heir, and he was continuously out-raged at the fact his own son hadn't joined them, with no idea what happend to the brat he was now waiting on his pregnant wife to give birth, needing it to be a son. If he found hi§daughter with that servant boy again he was going to beat them both sencless.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Harper offered him a toothy horse grin, his head bobbing with pleasure, enjoying the attention Dahlia was giving him. When she turned from him, he made a grunt and returned to chatting with one of the geldings he was neighbors with. (Get it, neighbor? Because horses neigh?)
"Through here is where we ride the horses," Dahlia told Leo, gesturing toward a large door that led out to the arena, which had paddocks branching from it.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:48 pm

(Lol nice)

Leo
He looked to where she gesture and nodded. "So...which one do i get to ride?" he asked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:54 pm

"You can ride Arramos," she told him and went into the tack room to get a halter so Leo could groom the large gelding and put on his tack. "He's older and gentle," she added when she returned.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Leo
He smiled. "Sounds like a plan to me." he said. he just kept looking at all the horses, this was SO beyond cool.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:05 am

Dahlia grinned and gave Leo the tack box and tack and went to go get her own. It would be interesting to see how Leo fared on Arramos, for even if he was gentle and older he had spirit. He would know if he didn't have a seasoned rider on his back. He would definitely play with Leo a little before actually allowed a smooth ride.
Dahlia made her way to the other end of the stable, where her horse Boramax was kept. She would have been a fine soldier, if it weren't for her leg that went lame. She had been Dahlia's sixteenth birthday present and one of her prized possessions.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum