Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Castle Made of Glass

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Castle Made of Glass - Page 8 Empty Re: A Castle Made of Glass

Post  Stars Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 am

Dahlia smiled. "Well, you're welcome," she told him.
The doors opened and Bear and Royce entered the room, both silent and more than likely irritated with each other. It was normal for Dahlia's two older brothers to argue. She wasn't sure what vexed Royce so much when it came to Bear, but any time the crowned prince was around him Royce would jump at any chance he got to find a fault in Bear. Bear, on the other hand, truly just found Royce immature and childish and anything his younger brother did to be annoying.
Daniel entered in behind them, the youngest of the three boys and left out even in the fighting. Still, Dahlia didn't particularly feel sorry for him, just because Daniel didn't even try to interact with Bear and Royce as of late had been ignoring him.
"Dahlia," Bear greeted and dipped his head and Dahlia did likewise. The other two did the same and shuffled to their seats. It was then that their eyes went to Leo and a particular look occupied their faces as their eyes went from Leo to Dahlia and back again.
"Lia, who's he?" Daniel asked.
Dahlia blinked. Had her father really not told them?
Royce rolled his gray eyes. "Daniel, stop acting like a moron," he grumbled, "you know who he is."
Daniel shot Royce an annoyed glance. "I know what he is, not who he is."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:12 am

Leo
he stood and bowed in greeting, then smiled a little at them, and took his seat. he was now curious as to what the young one thought. normal he'd just ask 'well who do you think I am?' but he knew his place, so he did not ask it. Nor did he answer the young Princes's question, simply because it had been directed at the Princess and not him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:31 am

(It's not that I'm ignoring this role play. What will happen is I'll think of what to say, then forget. xD)

Dahlia watched her brothers with a blank expression, and once the two were done arguing she replied. "This is Leo," she told them, specifically Daniel.
Daniel offered Leo a grin. "We'll, it's nice to meet you, Leo. My name is Daniel," he said. "Have you enjoyed bossing Lia around?" Daniel asked pleasantly and Dahlia wheeled to glare at him in surprise. Of course he would say something like that!
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:43 am

Leo
He chuckled a bit. "Well, I think that question could get me in a lot of trouble." He said. "But I can say that i did enjoy when it was my turn to teach."

(Hahahahaha nice. I kinda unsually come up wit it all on da spot, lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:57 am

The prince laughed. "A good answer," he said, grin still on his mouth. Daniel was looking at his sister now, his dark eyes gleaming with amusement at her irritation with him. 
"Come on, Lia, I was just kidding," Daniel pointed out as Royce glared at his brother. 
Dahlia snorted softly. "How about we ask Bear how his day has been?" she offered, changing the subject.
Bear looked up slowly. "It's been fine," he said in his deep voice.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:00 am

Leo
He glanced at Bear, and couldn't help but wonder if he was always so....stiff and silent like. Or if it was just because of Leo's presnce in the Palace....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 pm

Dahlia brushed off Bear's silence and watched as Royce and Daniel argued over something. Dahlia hadn't caught what the topic of it was and so she let their voices meld with the background noise. She turned to Leo, though, and caught his expression. He looked a little odd.
"Are you okay?" she asked, keeping her voice low.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:05 pm

Leo
he looked at her and smiled. "Definatly. I was just thinking." he said. "I'm not all that used to being around siblings." he said. "It's an intresting Dynamic."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Dahlia grinned back at him. "Oh, okay," she replied. "It's rather hectic, I will agree, especially being the youngest." Dahlia turned to watch her brothers. "They're normally worse, I'd have to say, though."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Leo
He smiled. "So I see." he said. "You are of the lucky few." he smiled at her.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Dahlia blinked, her head tilted to the side in confusion. "What do you mean, I'm lucky?" she asked.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 am

Leo
He leaned over a bit to whisper to her. "Most of the people lost part of their family, like me. you are one of the lucky ones. You walked away with both parents and all siblings."he said "Think about it that way when they get on you nerves." he said then leaned back in his chair, smiling. "So....how much longer till we can all eat?" he asked
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Dahlia was rather silent after that, having never thought of it that way. She never really did realize just how lucky she had it. With a smile at Leo, she let Bear answer his question.
"The food will be here soon," he told Leo, meeting his eyes. "The cooks may not have finished preparing the meal yet."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:06 pm

Leo
he nodded. "Just not used to waiting." he said, with a shrug. he leaned back in his seat, slouching a lot, getting comfy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:32 pm

There was a hint of a smirk on Bear's mouth when he turned to look away from Leo, at Royce, who had chosen to ignore Daniel. Daniel seemed to be fine with that and went to picking at his place mat.
A minute or so of silence passed before the doors on the opposite side of the dining room opened and one of the servants entered with a platter in his hands. This platter was more plain than the ones used for breakfast and dinner and not as large. Four platters were set about the table, each with a different dish. Her brothers went to the food first while Dahlia tilted her head down slightly and murmured a prayer of thanks.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:46 pm

Leo
he saw the food and sat up straight. he closed his muttered a few words of thanks and watched the food come to rest on the table. he waited for the others to get their food, as was only right. The boys grabbed their's and he waited for Dahlia.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:50 pm

After Bear, Royce, and Daniel had their lunches and were eating Dahlia began to do the same. She kept the platters near Leo so that he may serve himself his food as well, and once she had her helping Dahlia quietly waited for Leo before eating.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm

(Gonna go see Red 2, so I'll reply when I get back. (: )
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Leo
He made his plate. Once he had his plate, he looked over and smiled at her. He started to eat. it was good, just like this morning. wow...to eat like this everyday. he wondered what it was like.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:48 pm

She watched him for a few moments, the way he savored the meals whilst her brothers ate their food like they always did -- they were used to the rich tastes, the wealthy foods. Leo was not, and he fascinated her. It was mostly because Dahlia had never met someone who had been outside of the castle all their life. The majority of the servants and maids had been working there since the castle had been built.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:54 pm

Leo
he felt eyes on him and looked over at the Princess. He smiled a bit and went back to his food.

(I think maybe Leo's dad should be King Demon. So that way it's like the whole royal Demon line are his family. or people that are close to the royal line.) (that's kinda where I've been going with how close Domia and Galen are...she's actually his sister...-many multitudes of generations ago- lol but still his sister)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:13 pm

(Dude, yes! That would just add to the drama! Because I think even now there should be issues. The demon king's son is an angel and is working for the angel king, and I think once the two acquire feelings for each other Dahlia's dad shouldn't approve of it and then he finds out about Leo's relation to the king and he should flip out even more. So they have to sneak around or something.
And seriously, Domia being his long, long ago sister is brilliant.)

Dahlia took his notice as a cue to start eating. The room was filled with the silence of eating. It was not awkward, but warm and nice. The silence didn't need to be filled with anything aside from the scrapes of the polish silverware on the plates and the clip of a glass being set back onto the table. It was nice.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:18 pm

(Hahahaha!!!! YES!!! and thank you...I've been sitting on that one for a while...ever since i did that reply where Domia wondered why she 'worried' for him. lol I was just going to slowly bring it in and be like SURPRISE! but Then I came up with the whole Leo and Demon King thing so I was like...I should just say it. lol)

Leo
he noticed how lunch was different from the breakfast this morning. no one talked now. it was a nice semi-silence. it was quiet without being lonely, an atmosphere he'd never been in before today. He was rather liking it. he ate till his plate was empty.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:26 pm

(At first I thought Domia, like, had feelings for Galen or something. I was like, "When did THIS happen?" xD)

When Dahlia had finished her lunch she stood and bid her brothers a farewell. A servant who had been standing in the corner walked her way and took her plate, glass, and silverware. Dahlia thanked him and he offered a smile before disappearing from the dining room.
"Do you want me to show you around the castle?" Dahlia asked Leo as another servant gathered his glass, silverware, and plate. "Or has my father already shown you around?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Leo
He stood. "I would appreciate a tour." he said. "All I've seen are the halls we have walked today." he smiled.

(lol, I know. when I read it after I posted that I was like...uh...not what I was going for! lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum