Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Castle Made of Glass

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A Castle Made of Glass - Page 11 Empty Re: A Castle Made of Glass

Post  Stars Tue May 20, 2014 12:22 pm

Dahlia sighed. "I wish I could go outside, but my father would never have it." She sat up straighter. "At times I've thought if sneaking out," Dahlia muttered, "but it would be foolish to do so. I've never been outside. I would get lost."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Leo
"I'd be with you." He said. "I believe it's possible, one day." He said. "Definatly not soon, but i think your father would let you go out to the people."he said. "It would be good to learn how the people feel, and one should know the people they have a hand in ruling, no matter how small that hand my be."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

(I think at one point, Dahlia should sneak out without Leo. You know how she can immediately evolve to her surroundings, well I think that should help her sneak out of the castle. And Leo will wake up because of a nightmare or something and go check on her, and she's not there. When he goes to look for her she's just hanging by the beach or something, but he should just flip out. It should be a bonding moment of some kind. xD)

Dahlia nodded and shifted in the saddle. She was almost twenty and had never seen any other people aside from those permitted within the castle. It frustrated her, especially when her father would go on trips with Bear, Daniel, and Royce, leaving Dahlia with her mother. It shouldn't matter if she were a girl.
A servant ran toward them. His shoes threw up the gravel of the paths, and Dahlia could hear his loud breaths moments before she could see him.
"Princess, the Queen wishes you to come back inside," the servant puffed.
Dahlia turned in her saddle to peer at the middle-aged man. "Did she say why?" The Queen never interrupted her riding time unless she had something very important.
"Lord Densel is here to see you." The servant said this slowly, knowing her grimace would distort her lovely features. Lord Densel was a young lord who had requested to court Dahlia. He was respectable and handsome, and Dahlia's mother adored him. Dahlia, on the other hand, did not.
"Tell her I'll return when Leo and I are done," she said and waited until the servant left before slumping in her saddle and pressing her face into Boramax's mane. "Uuuuugh."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:45 am

(Sounds ggreat to me. Smile )

Leo
When they were alone again he gave her a currious look. "Who?"he asked almost teasing her because of her reaction when the servant left.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:09 pm

Dahlia moved her face to the side and looked over at Leo, still frowning. "Lord Densel comes from the land near the mountains. He's a pompous man of good breeding who my mother wishes me to marry."
She could remember the first time she had seen him, a year before. He was handsome and carried himself nicely, but the moment he opened his mouth Dahlia's interest in him exploded and died at his feet. She could not imagine herself growing old with such a man, having to share a bed with him.
A shudder ran through her at the idea. "He's insufferable," she ground out, sitting up once more.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:08 am

(You realize this is all just the first day..lol. I don't think I've ever seen one day last so long. Hahahaha)

Leo
He smiled. "Well it seems like your mom wants to turn us all back to the 16th centry." He said. "And keping with how she's been acting wouldn't it be customary to get your brothers to mary first?" He asked. "Isn't it suposed to be oldest o youngest?" He said. "And if you dislike him so much tell....well okay, i supose you can't tell her that. But maybe...tell your father." He said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:28 pm

(Jeez, you're right... 18 pages worth of one day. xD And it's not gonna end soon, either. lol And it's been a year and a half since the first reply, too.)

"Oh, if she had her way, it would be the sixteenth century," Dahlia grumbled and pulled on Boramax's reigns to turn her around. "But I don't know if we can ever find Bear a wife. He doesn't seem interested in being married. Still, the king has to have a queen," Dahlia agreed. "I think my mother just believes I'm lonely or bored, and Densel somehow will be a distraction."
A stupid, annoying, awful distraction that only made Dahlia wonder how easy it would be to get away with murder and still have favor with God. Dahlia knew her mother only had good intentions, or at least she hoped the Queen did, but she didn't see why Dahlia marrying was so important.
When Leo mentioned telling one of her parents, she bristled a little. "I don't think that would be a wise idea," she said and turned to look at him, slowing Boramax to a slow walk. "My mother would have a fit and my father is actually interested in Densel. But I could still bring it up." Dahlia frowned. "I just don't think I'm ready to get married."
As the stable came into view, Dahlia noticed a figure near the entrance, dressed in fine clothes and looking completely miserable. Densel hated horses. They scared him to death.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 pm

(Hhahaha oh wow...well, i guess we really are getting deep into the first lives. Hahahawe take in-depth to a whole new level. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Leo
He nodded. Things around here just seemed to get more and more complicated. For the most part there was still free will...it was sad that someone who could fully enjoy the live they were given was caged up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Densel smiled when Dahlia reached him, but when he noticed Leo his smile drooped. His green eyes narrowed a little as he studied Leo, his nice chin lifted. Dahlia tried to hide her smile, enjoying Densel's discomfort for her guard. If she had her way, she would let his imagination run wild, but she knew her mother or father would tell the lord who Leo was.
"Lord Densel, this is Leo, my guard," Dahlia explained before kicking Boramax's flank softly. The large war horse walked forward snorting at the lord as she glided past. When she was through the door, Boramax swooshed her tail and swatted Densel. The lord flinched before coughing and scrubbing his face violently.
"Boramax," Dahlia scolded, holding back her laughter, "that was harsh."

(Seriously. So much detail. xD But the day isn't even half over! )
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Leo
He smirked a litle as he passed the man. He and the horse he was on, he'd forgotten its name, followed her in. He wasn't sure what all to do after he gets off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:48 am

Just reread this thing and decided to ad some to the reply.)

Leo
seeing as he did not know what to do, he decided it would be best to get the equipment off the horse. Leo decided to forgo asking the princess infront of this man, Densel.After all..Leo did not ant to look like a fool.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:32 pm

Dahlia set to work removing the tack from Boramax and checking periodically to see if Leo was struggling with Arromas. However, he seemed to be faring well. All he would need help with was checking the older horses's hooves to see if any rocks had lodged within his shoes.
"Princess Dahlia," Densel said from behind her. "Is it possible for us to talk alone for a short time?"
Her shoulders stiffened. No, it's not possible, she wanted to retort. However, Dahlia could hear her mother scolding her in a shrill voice if she discovered her daughter had treated a lord in such an ill way. She would never be able to live it down. The Queen would probably even go to great lengths as to reteach Dahlia how to act around men of good breeding, as though she didn't know how to already. Years of classes should have taught you how to respectfully treat a man! she could hear her mother screeching.
Dahlia turned around and used her forearm to wipe away the sweat running down her temple. She tried to do so in some sort of dignified way, so not to look too unladylike. The lovelier she acted, the more beautiful she appeared, the more likely she was to have this man wrapped around her finger. That way, she could tell him to leave her alone, and he might just listen.
For once.
"Leo is required to stay with me at all times," Dahlia said, looking over the lord's shoulder at Leo, who was carrying Arromas's saddle to the tack room. "My father would be displeased to hear of him not being with me, and to hear of his young daughter alone with a courter?" She raised an eyebrow. "How appropriate would that be?"
Densel's charming smile faltered. "Perhaps we could speak in the garden, and he stays by the window inside?"
Dahlia once again looked to Leo, trying to catch his eye and give him a helpless look.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:59 am

Leo
he over heard the conversation and was now walking towards them. "I'm sorry sir, but my orders are to be with ear shot at all times. This means, that as long as the Princess is awake and walking around, there are to be no closed doors between us." and then Leo looked him in the eyes. "Especially if it is a male that wishes to be alone with her. Whether the walls are glass or wood or stone it does not matter." he gave a small smile to counter the nearly undermining tone he had. Leo didn't like the vibes he got from this guy, he didn't even care to remember the name. He seemed slimy to Leo and not worth the Princesses time at all. "Unless I'm putting the activity calls for it I am to be within two strides of the Princess."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sat May 02, 2015 1:42 pm

Densel hid his distaste of Leo well enough, but Dahlia knew if the lord could have his way he would have yelled at her guard for speaking to him in such a way. Dahlia wouldn't have liked seeing that; she didn't want to know what Leo looked like furious, as the way he looked at Densel already had her concerned for the lord. Leo looked like he could have slapped Densel across the face or thrown him to the ground and screamed in his face.
"I understand," he grunted.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Leo
He gave Simi genuine smile..."great, now why don't we head back?" He said gesturing to castle. Only people who knew him quite well would see that he still felt on edge around this guy. "I'm sure whatever you two wish to talk about, being in barn isn't where you want to do so." He said still wearing his smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum