Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 4 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

Galen
after a moment he gained his composure, and stepped back out of his tent. He saw nearly all the men just looking at her. he scowled. "What are you doing standing around?! We are going to have the whole Angel force down on us in minutes and you're all standing around like nothing will happen! This is the Princess, there will be a massive retaliation, so stop staring and get to work!" he yelled. "Domia! Take 2 squads and get ready to move out. protect the valley, the rest suit up and stay on guard." he yelled.

"What do you think you're doing boy? we have her. no one will retaliate." his father said.

Galen rolled his eyes. "They aren't like us dad. they 'care' for each other. and you just massivly pissed off their King. They are coming. And I'm not going to loose all my men because their King decided to go behind his sons back." he said and went to get suited up himself
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The entire camp was full of men suiting up, the clash of armor against armor, and the slick slip of swords being pushed into their scabbards. Zane was sent to gather the dogs, all of which were now unchained and at alert with furious Muer and Garcon at their command. Twenty dogs would stay behind and guard the camp, sixty soldiers would accompany them, and the remainder would retrieve the princess. Among the sixty soldiers were King James's eleven sons. He did not plan on losing any more children that day.
Blaine was in the same state as his king, furious and working on enraged adrenaline. He shouted at the troops with a pounding voice, and they responded with shouts. Once the soldiers were suited up in their armor, the troops headed out, King James in the lead.
The thundering hooves of the equestrians mixed with the steady thud of booted feet and foot-falls of the dogs who were trotting in front of the archers, right behind the king, and as the archers loaded their bows and the equestrians readied their spears, Blaine prayed with all of his heart that Acacia was unharmed, and they would be successful in retrieving her.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Galen
Domia walked up to him. "I put a block in her mind. she can't use her abilities. It's a very hard wall to break...even if I die." she said then walked on, leading a 1,000 or so men. The Lions fell into line and they all headed out, some 60 of the 200 lion stayed behind. the lions were the Demons answer to the Angel's dogs...the demons just never used them much but this was definatly the time to use them.
The other 4 squads of men stayed at Camp, on the ready.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Acacia's body shook as fear enveloped her heart, and she yanked at the chains, teeth gritted. She did not wish for a war to be fought for her, for men to die to save her, but she knew that there was no way to stop what would soon happen. A great deal of soldiers, a thousand and more, were marching to the camp, and Acacia was hanging helplessly by her wrists with no power of any sort. She was drained of energy her powers offered her, and the blood had rushed from her arms so that she could no longer feel them, and the same was beginning to happen to her legs.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:43 pm

Galen
he looked up at her, as he walked up and went to guard her. he bit his lip. he knew this would end in massive blood shed and piles of bodies. he sighed deeply, this was going to Royally SUCK!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

At the first sight of demons, arrows were loosed, reloaded, and loosed again. The dogs took on their true forms and grappled the lions, swinging their spiked tails and sinking fangs into necks and backs, clawing and tearing and felling the beasts. The foot soldiers sprinted to the demon lines and began to stab and cut, fall to the mercy of the sword or kill, and with their powers the angels and demons struck the other down.
Blaine went through demon after demon, fury making his blood boil and send him into a state of blood lust. The King James was just as Blaine was, driven by love for his daughter and the need to get her back, and with his drive came the drive of Muer and Garcon, both of which swatted soldiers aside or crushed them under their paws, and tussled with the demon's lions.
The sounds of the battle that was moving slowly toward the demon's camp could be heard by Acacia, and she closed her eyes tightly. She could not stand the sound, not when she was not a part of it, fighting for the safety of her people. Now she was the one putting them in danger.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Galen
he noticed that his father had dissapeared. He looked around and saw him stepping out of his tent and in full armor. He then took off. Galen's only guess was to go fight the King. He was now alone with the girl as all the others where on guards near the front of the camp. "How are you holding up?" he asked her
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Acacia looked up with her eyes, and gave Galen a helpless look. "Uh . . . I'm okay, I guess," she mumbled, trying to keep the panic out of her voice, even though she knew Galen could feel her emotions as though they were his own. She could feel the angels nearing, and the thought of watching the battle only made her skin crawl.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Galen
"Listen to me. there is a way to get your powers back." he said. "It's hard..and it will take time...months...sometimes years. it's different with everyone. the only people who never get them back are the people who don't try." he said. "You have to exercise that part of your mind..you have to try using it even though it wont work. Because eventually...it will." he said. "I'd help you down...but that's to obvious, I'm sorry." he said "This whole thing is going to totally suck for both of us."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:35 pm

"She blocked my powers?" Acacia demanded, suddenly much more awake than she had been just a moment before. "How can she do that?"
Though Acacia was angry with what had happened, she followed Galen's advice and focused on the part of her brain she would use and work when metals would bend to her will and branches would crawl through empty air toward her. There was a stinging there, a foreign sort of pain that irritated her.
Moments later Garcon broke through the line of demon soldiers, followed by Muer and the angelic soldiers, and a great amount of demon soldiers who were still attacking. Acacia could not see her father, but she spotted Blaine's dark hair in the fray.

(I posted Blaine's character bio on the Breaking Point discussion on Max-Dan-Wiz.)
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Galen
"She's a mind user." he muttered as he braced himself. for the dogs. This was not going to be fun. he didn't mind the fight...it was the fact that if he got hurt so would she...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Garcon's eyes landed on Galen, and blood lust rose in his eyes. She had never seen such hatred in that happy dog, and she had known him since he was just a puppy. The large animal shook a demon from him and leaped through the fray to Galen, where he towered over him. His eyes were on Acacia, and right before he swatted Galen away, she shook her head and motioned with her chin to leave.
Garcon snorted furiously, but he dipped his head and then glared back down at Galen. "I do not know why you are so special, demon, but I shall respect my mistress's wishes and not touch you. For now." Garcon growled once more before leaping back into the fray, barreling into a war lion with a mighty roar.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 pm

Galen
he glanced up at her. "I would argue with whatever you just did. but you probably want to avoid pain. which I understand. Just dont let the demons see you playing favorites with me." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

"I hadn't planned on it," she agreed, trying to find some way of dangling in such a way that she could be at least slightly comfortable, but after jerking her shoulder and sending a shot of pain throughout her arm, she chose against it. "But I would advise staying away from the dogs, or both of us will suffer terribly."
There was a loud shout, a thick one that belonged to a man much older than most of the soldiers, and all fell silent for a moment to see who exactly it was. Acacia could see her father and Galen's father, and she swallowed. The demons' king had warned that he would not hesitate in killing her father the last time the two kings had been at each others throats, and this time Acacia would not be there to stop them.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:09 pm

Galen
"Yeah..defenatly staying away fro..." he was cut off by the same sound that haulted the fighting...the two Kings where going at it, and one had been hurt bad enough to make such a noise. he couldn't see who it was from ground level. "Can you see them?" he asked Acacia. "Which is it?" he asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:14 pm

"I can see them," she whispered softly, her eyes wide as she watched her father step away from the demon king, sword bloodied. On the ground lay Galen's father, alive but wounded badly. "You father. . . ." Acacia swallowed and watched as King James started toward where Acacia hung. The sea of soldiers parted for him, and as he sheathed his sword and tossed Galen a glare, he proceeded to retrieve his only daughter.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Galen
his rage was begining to take over, but Acacia's feelings were helping to keep him tame enough to not get in his way much. It was obvious he was trying to attack, but there was something holding him back.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Blaine pushed and shoved through the throng of people, and when he reached Acacia he helped King James cut the ropes holding her wrists, and snatched her up before she crumpled to the ground. While everyone stared at the king and his general, Acacia's eyes were on Galen's face, and she could see his torn expression. He had the heat of battle in his eyes, the yearning to avenge his father, but something held him back and she was curious to know what.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:44 pm

(Ok, are we just saying his father is hurt or is this where we wanted him to die? idk. lol)

Galen
he watched helplessly as they walked off with her. after a moment he cleared his throat. "Get them." he snarled, when the King was in the middle of the paused fight. Galen walked towards them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:51 pm

(He's just hurt. :3)

Blaine wheeled around still holding Acacia in his arms, one curled around her waist, the other holding his sword to Galen's throat. "Move closer, demon, and I will kill you," he snarled, furious. Garcon took this chance, and tackled Galen to the ground, roaring in his face, holding him there to let the king and Blaine take Acacia away.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Galen
he looked up at the dog-thing. "Thank you." he said softly, so no one else would hear him. "You protect her, don't let us take her again." he said, still talking quietly to the dog. "She acts weird like earlier then she's in danger." he said. "And don't tell anyone I'm talkin to you like this. I got a reputation to protect."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:14 am

Garcon lowered his nose until it was close to his ear, and, lowly, growled out, "She trusts you, and so you are not a threat to me. Do not harm her, demon prince, but I shall take your advice." Garcon roared in Galen's face once more, and then he leaped from him and raced to Blaine, who put Acacia on his back. Garcon dove into the underbrush, disappearing from sight, and Acacia gripped his thick fur in her fingers, her face buried in it.

King James turned around and shouted at his troops. "Take the dead and move out!"
Blaine stood at the king's side, his back to the camp. "Sir, Acacia is very weak. There is something wrong with your daughter. Is it possible that the demons poisoned her in the time she was here?"
"No," the king said as he watched his men gather their fallen brothers. "I doubt they poisoned her, but I want you, when we return, to make sure that Ezra checks her for any signs that she might have been. I am not taking any chances now that I know the king of this sick race would dare take my child."
Blaine dipped his head in acknowledgement and faced the troops, and when all were accounted for, dead and alive, the angels left the camp silently. The equestrians, who had stayed in the forest in case the demons took Acacia away from the camp, rode back to the camp with a nod from James, and archers leaped from the trees where they had been perched and joined the soldiers on their way to the valley.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:31 am

Galen
he glared at the medics. "What are you waiting for! Tend to my Father!" he snapped. as he got up and helped his men pile the bodies. he didn't see Domia, where was she? he quickly took flight to the Valley. He saw her laying there struggling to breath. he zoomed down to her, not caring he was plunging right into the Angel evacuation back to their own side. "Domia..you stay with me. it's an order." he said. "Where's Kira?" he asked as he looked for her wound. he started working on her right there, using his fire to cardorize the area. She used her mind to tell him that Kira was by her side the last time she saw her. his head jerked up. "Kira!" he called. "Kira!" he said getting up after making sure Domia would survive. he went looking for Kira
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:46 am

(I have an idea. :3 You know how the powers are this natural thing to them, and they use them on a daily basis, and the powers give them strength and stuff? Well, I think that because they are literally a part of the person, it can be a big problem for them to be blocked. Like, it makes the person weak and sickly, or something. The person can't live a normal life without those born qualities.)

Garcon reached the camp quickly, and Ezra was there to meet him. He lifted Acacia from the dog's back, and then Garcon called to a group of the dogs to follow him back to the battlefield and pick up their fallen brothers and sisters, and return them to camp.
Acacia was brought into Ezra's office, where she was set down onto a cot. She was burning up, and where the soldier had tightened his grip around her neck and chest was slowly bruising. Ezra removed her hefty jacket, shirt and breeches, then pulled her boots from her feet, leaving her only in her undergarments, and turned away to retrieve what water was left. He had sent a few men to get more water, after the war party had left. They had returned shortly after, stricken and pale.
"Ezra," Acacia murmured, her head to the side, "why do I feel this way?"
Ezra looked over his shoulder at her, wetting a rag to put over her forehead. "Your born powers have been stunted. They are a piece of you, a life force, and without them . . . well, it is possible that you could become very ill, or even die if we are not careful."
Acacia swallowed, but nodded quietly.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:56 am

(Sounds good. I just realized I never even checked with you to make sure blocking them was ok with you. I'm sorry.)

Galen
he found her and started to take care of her imediatly. she was in serious trouble. he made it ok for her to be moved then picked her up. "I'll be back for you Domia." he said then flew off with Kira so she can be treated by people that knew more than he did. then he went back and got Domia and took her back as well.
The fire of dead bodies was already smoking. so he headed down to the Valley with some men to do the same down there
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum