Angels and Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point

2 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Breaking Point - Page 18 Empty Re: Breaking Point

Post  Stars Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:19 pm

"Well," Acacia murmured, "you are the crowned prince. Maybe, because you'll be king, you can reach your people?" She frowned. "I don't know... I just know that Anše and Corin know what they're doing, and I trust that what they're doing is right."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:01 am

Galen
"You trust them?" he asked. "You hardly know them." he said. "I used to trust Corin with my life...now it turns out I didn't really know him at all." he said. "Besides, you should never blindly trust people."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://angels-demons.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:57 am

Acacia smirked at Galen, rather amused by his reply. "I trust them because I have been around them for weeks. They were the ones who have helped me grow stronger, and besides, guardians are unable to be evil. Anše couldn't hurt us with ill will even if he tried." She shrugged a little. "As for Corin, I don't not know how to deal with him."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Galen
he shrugged. "Fine, whatever." he said. "So what would you say we do next with this information?" he said. "Because really it kind of seems useless. We basically just got told to live our lives the way we see fit. we would have done that anyways." he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Acacia gaped at him. Did he not see the importance of what had just been said? Galen had basically just been told he was going to save his people!
Running her hand through her hair, Acacia let her irritation fade. "Galen, they didn't tell us to carry on with what we have been doing." She let her knee hit his leg. "We're supposed to save our people."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Galen
"I heard that." he said. "But that doesn't change the fact that mine are demons and don't want to be 'saved' " he said. "All they care about is all they have ever cared about, and it's got nothing to do with each other or anything. They live in the moment, no cares of the future unless it's a war." he said

(I'm going camping this weekend.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:55 am

"But you could be the change in them," she pointed out. "We need to at least try."
At that moment Anše padded up to them, his big head bowed slightly. "Princess, please tell Galen that we require the two of you to spar. You will not be fully ready for battle without his help and strength." He eyed Galen for a moment, inspecting his rather stubborn demeanor. "Whether he chooses to believe it or not, his influence will effect his people. He will go down in history."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:28 pm

Galen
he nodded his agreement. "I supose trying couldn't hurt. It will be extreamly hard, but if no one ever tried anything then nothing would ever have gotten done." he said. he looked the cat. "What's it saying?" he asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:14 pm

Acacia nodded at the guardian. "He says that he wants us to spar. Apparently it'll help me strengthen and will help us both in battle."
She rose and watched as Anše disappeared behind the books. His tail flicked as he walked, sending one of the blue balls of light that floated around him spinning. Acacia had always wondered what they were. She would have to ask him later.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Galen
he gave a confused look, then shrugged. "I suppose we could." he said. "But where would we fight?" he asked, as he stretched. Galen yawned a little he hasn't been taking his naps...

(Sorry it's so short...I just woke up and I'm trying to get back into k'ter.....it's been a while. lol XD)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:19 pm

The room was now silent, and Acacia stood in front of Galen. He had a point. Anše had neglected to tell her where they could spar, and now he was out of sight and she didn't want to look for him in the large library.
"We could always look for a room," she said. "There has to be a dining room or ballroom that's floor isn't crumbling."
It would give the two a chance to explore more, as well. She wanted to be able to talk to him about what they had just learned without wondering if Corin and Anše were listening.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 am

Galen
he nodded. "Very true, I mean...we have abilities." he said, and stood. "So they had them too right?" he asked. "Why wouldn't they have a place to practice...or for the royal kids to learn." he said. "There should be a space somewhere around here that's big enough." he stretched a bit. "So...let's head out." he said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:09 am

Casting one last glance behind her, Acacia nodded and followed Galen as he left the library. There was a sudden weight to this place, a meaning she had not understood until she finally admitted everything to Galen. It was strange how much history could be lost underground, in another realm, hidden from eyes that could not see, minds that could not comprehend.
The weight of it increased on her shoulders. A weight thousands of years old, a secret that needed to be kept. Acacia suddenly felt flustered, and hurried to walk alongside Galen.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Galen
as they walked he looked around. "I know we've established that this is an old place that was once inhabited by Dahlia and Leo, and her family...but it doesn't look like its been attacked. the outside looks nearly perfect except for the fact that its old and decaying. So for me it begs the question...why abandon it?" he asked. "There is no sign of war here, my kind never made it here...so why leave your place of origin?" he asked. "My people still live in the original place, my family is still in the original palace. yeah we've added to it and we keep it habitable, but that's our origin." he said and stopped to look at a picture of Leo and Dahlia. "So, why leave it?" he asked. he knew they were supposed to be looking for a place to spar, but this question has been bothering him for quite sometime. he looked at Acacia. "Why erase this location from your history? why forget your birth place?" he asked. "Why is it only Dahlia and Leo that have returned throughout time?" he asked.

(With this being the garden of Eden this big question has kind of been looming there, and i think its the only thing we..or rather i haven't been able to answer, seeing as you might have thought of a reason. lol.)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 3:32 pm

(I was thinking that maybe the reason they left it was not because of the demons, but maybe the angels. And not in a bad way. It became a historical place that the guardians saw fit to remove from the land and keep as their own. Or something like that. That will be something we can work out, because I haven't really figured out why they took the castle and made it into a huge library in a different realm. xD)

Acacia didn't have an answer to his question, for she herself had been asking it. The castle was so majestic and beautiful, a work of art. Why would it be taken away and hidden like it was?
All she could do was shrug. "I don't know," Acacia murmured, gazing at the portrait of Leo and Dahlia. They looked so regal, but so young. Acacia wondered when this portrait had been painted, and at what point of their relationship. "Maybe Corin or Anše know. It's possible that it was one of them who actually wanted it done," she suggested, turning to Galen.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Galen
He nodded. "Yes, maybe they would." He said. "It's still strange thinking of myself as an Angel.." he said, as he loked over at her. "Shall we get back to what we set out to do?" He asked. "One would think there was a nice sized place somewhere to spar, but I supose outside is probably the best option."he saod
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Acacia frowned. She was experiencing a déjàvu moment, as though she knew this hallway. It was different than the others they had taken. This one was wider, as though it were a main hallway.
"There has to be a courtyard around here somewhere," she agreed.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 18, 2014 6:44 pm

(I think that maybe Leo and Dahlia saw that this was a special place and it needed to be treasured so the built another palace and gave this one to them)

Galen
He nodded. "There was one with a fountain right?" He said as they walked. He rmembered a fountain from a dream he had when he was really young.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 7:04 pm

(Something like that. But maybe something happens later on in Castle of Glass that adds to the importance of preserving the castle? I don't know. I want their to be big significance.)

There was a fountain, and ivy climbing the walls, and beautiful flowers. "Yeah, and a garden," Acacia said, almost to herself. Her pace quickened. She would never get over this crazy feeling of no longer being Acacia, but instead Dahlia, when in the castle. This was Dahlia's childhood, and it was as though she were just walking through memories that had been long lost and forgotten.
Acacia wondered if Galen felt the same. This castle hadn't been Leo's home until he was in his twenties. Did the memories still jump out at him, drawing him into a world that no longer existed?
Acacia and Galen rounded a corner. The walls were merely panes of glass, and beyond that glass was a garden that looked as though it had never been unattended. A dormant fountain sat at the center of a courtyard, which was surrounded by the walls of the castle. A door came into view, the wood slightly rotten from the weather.
"How is it that parts of the castle look as though they have never aged, yet the ballroom floor is crumbling and most of the door are rotted?" Acacia wondered.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Galen
He smiled yes one of the rare realy smiles he hardly gave. "Because we needed the floor to fall. After all, a floor is there for suport, not important to those with wings." He said. "And as for the doors." He said as he stared at the fountain. "Doors are shut so we don't enter, doors are open so we can. But what happens when a door is no longer needed?" He asked. "The parts of this place that are not needed are the parts that are dissapearing. " he said. "Like the statue out front once said. This pace is sacred holy ground." He said. "It makes sence that things stay beautiful and enchanting." He took his eyes off the dormit water fountain and looked at her. "Don't you think?" He asked

(Yes!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 7:29 pm

(I just wanna say, well done. This reply is fantastic. Like, yes. So much yes. So thought provoking. Applause!! And dude, what if that's one of the reasons the castle was used as the library? Like ... I don't know. Something along the lines of what Galen had said. Ugh. I don't know. xD)

Acacia couldn't help the grin that tugged her lips up. "Yes," she said slowly. What he said was true. Very true, yet it hadn't occurred to her. "What would I do without you brilliant mind?" she teased, grinning bigger as she pushed the door. It opened, with as much ease as a rotted, rusted door could, before falling from the hinges. Acacia jumped and hit Galen with her back. The door landed perpendicular to the ground, then slapped the stone floor with a moist sounding flop.
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 pm

(Thank you XD I do try.) (And yeah, like what if this place was always the garden? And they with the demonsattacking like they where the two decided to leave it?)

Galen
He smirked. "You'd forever wonder why things are the way they are." He said, as he followed her. "Do you remember the first time we were here?....or well...you know what I mean. " he said
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Acacia side-stepped the door and stepped into the courtyard. It smelled of fresh flowers and summer evenings, and Acacia closed her eyes and let herself fall back in time, when servants bustled about the hallways, and courtiers and noblemen walked through the beautiful gardens, when Dahlia would spend her days with a poor but recognized foot soldier.
"Yes," she murmured, turning around to face Galen. She opened her eyes. "It was so beautiful here, so full of life."
Acacia turned back around and walked toward the fountain. "Do you ... remember?"
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Galen
He nodded, then realized she couldn't see his head moving with her back turned. "Yes." He said. He went over to the benches that the two had sat on all those years ago. He nelt down and looked at the flowers that still wrapped around the benches legs. "You....im mean she...did this" he said. He stood. "It's seems wright...don't you think?" He asked. "That the spot where the princess of then learned to protect herself, would be the place where the current one regains her abilities." He said

(Sorry bout the other one. I'm working on it. I'm re-reading some of it so i can reply a little better lol)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stars Sun May 18, 2014 11:56 pm

(Sorry, I had to turn off the wifi for a little bit.)

Acacia sat down on the lip of the fountain and crossed her legs, looking at the bench with the climbing flowers. "Hmm," she hummed, a small smile tugging her lips. It was true, and it was good. Acacia knew that what would happen when they sparred would feel right. The parts of her that were not her, but Dahlia and Calla and all the others, would experience union with Galen's parts that were not him, Leo and Marec. Somehow, there would be clarity. She knew there would. "Maybe one of the reasons that this place was kept here is for this very reason. We learn more about ourselves, about who we used to be...what started all of this."
Stars
Stars

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum